++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-24-2005, 11:22 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hidden Moon

New Moon Or One Of Many Harvest Moons There Is Really No Name For You Is There But Yet You Speak To Me So Loud Can I Hold You My Hidden Moon That Speaks To Me So Loud Risen Moon That Reflicts My Restless Soul Tonight Oh What You Mean To Me Oh How You Speak My Hidden Moon And Shine Within The Boundries Of My Long Long Souls Journey Reflicting That Which I Can Only Feel Where I have Been And To Naive To Gasp But Neverthless I Feel The Gasp And All That Was Real As Time As Stood Still Whe You Shine Down On Me I Only Feel My Own Gasp For My Old Breath Is Taking And A New Breath Of Life Is Breathed In My Soul The Summers And The Never Ending Good Byes The Spirt Of Us Lyes Behind The Tales Of Many Hidden Moons They Have No Name They Have No Name My Hidden Moon So Big So Bright You Draw Me To You Speaking To Me Open And Free With Out Words Just Memorys Of Whats Inside Of Me I,ve Been That Far Beside Myself Time And Time Again You Refict The Hidden Beauty Of All Of Me The Angels Gasp My Heart Beat Sighs As The Seasons Which Came Before Is Coming And Will Be Here Again I Cant Walk Away I Cant Hide I Know The Seasons Behind The Hidden Moon When Fall And Summer Collide When The Hot Air Blows And Comes To Meet The Cold My Ruin Rises And Falls Of The Spirt That Fills The Air I Feel The Breath Of Love Oh How I Feel The Breath Of Love Reach Down In Me And The Many Falls Many Falls When No Man Could Reach Me Or See Me So Low Down To The Ground And Risen To The Heavens The Hidden Moons Once In A Blue Moon Subsides It All Inside Of Me Reminding Myself To Hold On To Everything Every Breath Given And Every Breath Loss Every Tear Drop Every Last Heart Beat Ever Long Drift Ever Past Mercy Every Battle One Every Battle Lost Every Promise Broken And All The Times I Believed In You And I Did,nt Care The Strongest Power That Lyes Deep Behind All These Struggles And Never Ending Tales That Lyes Behind Many Moons Is Love Without Question Love With Out End As We Grow Closer To Leave Where All We Have Been That Power Is New Breath In My Lungs Tonight That Over Flows My Soul That Feels Like Flying In The Air And Running With More Oh Much More Than The Wind But As I Move I Take It All With Me And My Hidden Moon Reminds Me Of Of The Secrets That I Hold Dare And All The Times There Was No Hope No Hope But I did,nt Care I Knew What Ever Was Happening To Me I Felt The Greatest Love Of All Right There With Me Keep Me And My Hidden Moons Oh How We Love You So Me And My Hidden Moons To Naive To Know That I Was Meant To Hold Theme And Understand Theme So I No Longer Worry About Why The Moon Is Always Speaking To Me You Gave It To Me And Oh How We Love You So
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-24-2005, 11:56 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
I have to say that that was really good Moons are awesome right on!!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-25-2005, 10:35 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you im glad you liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-25-2005, 02:28 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
the moon...most mysterious...
cs...enjoyed reading that....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-25-2005, 07:10 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You