++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #16
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yea thats what i said, that stage was just to small as i was watching it put me in a strain so help me
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-24-2005, 11:59 AM   #17
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I thought his presence was good and he looks like he's been working out. He looked very good. He definitely strained to hit some of the higher notes and the first thing I thought of when he sang the higher parts in a lower key was, how is this guy going to manage to tour and sing like that night after night and NOT do anymore damage to his voice? It was good to see him back though.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-24-2005, 12:05 PM   #18
metalanus
USER INFO »
I thought his hand motions were cheesy but I liked how he jumped on the speakers , kicked the mic stand up , moved around and interacted with the guitarist. I did not see a solo artist I saw a band . I think the song on the album sounds poprockish but last night it seemed more rock I guess because I was seeing the full group tearing it up. I hope Scott comes to Pensacola on tour.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:03 PM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I missed it because I went out after work and forgot to set up the VCR...grrrr. I hope it shows up somewhere. I'm just worried about all this straining to hit the higher notes. He needs to stay where he's comfortable.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #20
titan9
USER INFO »
PBF has it. I'm not sure if they've put it up on their media section yet, but they definitely have a link to it on their forums.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-24-2005, 04:04 PM   #21
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) PBF has it. I'm not sure if they've put it up on their media section yet, but they definitely have a link to it on their forums.

pbf blocked me cause i told them ur a bunch of drama queen freaks and i rather go watch dr. phill than listen to your crap. i wonder why!! lol
Old 11-24-2005, 05:09 PM   #22
RobertGene13
USER INFO »
He sounded pretty good. He seemed kind of "wild" for TGD, any of his harder songs would have afforded him to jump around more, but to me, TGD doesn't do it. The band needs to interact with him more. If he wants to dry hump the guitarist, then the guitarist needs to dry hump him back, like Tremonti did. I'm still finding it hard to "feel" the band, although the music they produced came out great. As of now, Stapp is making up for the bands lack of stage presence with his own. It seems like those guys just stare down at their instruments and play, although I did notice the bass player (I think) kind of head bang a little.

Robert
Old 11-24-2005, 05:26 PM   #23
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) pbf blocked me cause i told them ur a bunch of drama queen freaks and i rather go watch dr. phill than listen to your crap. i wonder why!! lol

The number one rule for joining any fan site: never bash its members or the artist the fan site is for.

Old 11-24-2005, 05:47 PM   #24
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) The number one rule for joining any fan site: never bash its members or the artist the fan site is for.

i didnt bash they think hes god. and theyre all women. Im sure no straight guy would be comfortable on their boards.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:59 PM   #25
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
well you are wrong on two counts here.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #26
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) PBF has it. I'm not sure if they've put it up on their media section yet, but they definitely have a link to it on their forums.
I can't get in over there, but thanks. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere else.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:48 PM   #27
titan9
USER INFO »
I think I might be able to upload it using yousendit.com, as I downloaded it over there. It's only around 10 megs(WMV format). I can then give you the link. I'll see about doing that when I get home.

Old 11-24-2005, 07:51 PM   #28
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) i didnt bash they think hes god. and theyre all women. Im sure no straight guy would be comfortable on their boards.

That's their choice. It might be viewed as unhealthy by you and others, but that's their right, their choice. Not saying I disagree with that view, but just saying that I don't think they deserve all the bashing they get. I don't post over there, but I do read the forums. They all seem to be nice, mature people who just happen to think Stapp is awesome. Nothing wrong with that, as there are millions of fan sites dedicated to tons of famous people that are just like PBF.

As for straight guys feeling comfortable on their boards...well, as far as I know, Marcos is straight and he is a member of PBF who posts. I don't know if he feels comfortable there, though. I guess he'd have to tell you that. There's other male members there who post. Nothing wrong with being a fan of Stapp and wanting to go to a forum that is always positive about him.

Old 11-24-2005, 08:32 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I think I might be able to upload it using yousendit.com, as I downloaded it over there. It's only around 10 megs(WMV format). I can then give you the link. I'll see about doing that when I get home.
Awesome, titan9, thanks a bunch!
Old 11-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #30
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
exactly, you don't have to post at every single thread you know?

I avoid the pictures, clothes, etc threads coz I have no interest at all... but it doesn't make more or less of a fan. And what would you expect? They're women.

Go to a LOST board and you'll see the same drooling over Charlie and Sawyer. And the guys doing the same for Kate. And on submersed BB... and on Alter Bridge bb.