++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 01:28 PM   #61
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri Rocks!
Old 02-07-2003, 08:45 PM   #62
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, Creed_zakon. You attributed a lot of you queries directed at me based on incorrect statements. I DID read your entire post. Here is my post once again for your edification. I stand by it.

Quote: Creed_zakon, you certainly are entitled to your opinion. Now here's mine. I'm sorry Creed have outlived their usefulness for you. I wonder, then, why you came to this board. As you say, when people become a *fan* of a band they want to find out more about the members. They also want to share their passion with other fans. That's why I came here. Why did you come here if your *fandom* was already waning after Human Clay?  

I don't agree with your assessment that all fans are into other aspects of the band as much as the music. I didn't even know what the Creed members looked like for quite a while after I started listening to them. It was their sound and words that drew me in, as it is with most music. As one board member has said here many a time: Worship the music, not the musicians.

Music, like all art, is subjective. People like what they like for a variety of reasons, and judging fans to be unsophisticated in their musical evolution because they like Creed isn't fair. Ragging on youth and dismissing their musical tastes isn't fair, either. Their likes and dislikes are as valid as yours. That's really patronizing and arrogant.  

And before you go picking on people for their posts, read them in their context. The post from Creedfan47a about being old because the person liked The Police was said in jest.

By the way. I love Pearl Jam.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #63
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Re: to continue ...

Quote: Originally posted by Creed_zakon
<b>
Hey DangerousDan ....... thanks for the response . You are so inteligent that your brain is leaking down your ears . Thats all you got from all that i wrote huh? I must tell you how great ability you have for catching the main thoughts of a huge text . And did i said something bad to you in the past so you can say to me that i am an ass-clown . Use your time bro . Making jokes and being cool all the time isn't good for anyone . &nbsp;Bashing is someting that even morons know . Sorry bro but YOU LOSE cause you didn't respond to the post like you should have responded . You have brain in your head and make it work , damn it !!! &nbsp;
Dan !!!! How can i be sure if that was joke ...... i don't know who you are ...... you might said in the past that you are into metal or hard-rock or punk-rock &nbsp;but i just read what you wrote while doing the search through some posts where Pearl Jam was mentioned and thought "oh my God is he alright or he needs a medicine" ... and you needed to reply 3 times on that to show to everyone how inteligent you are ... it would be better for you to just say one thing about that &nbsp;and say also something more about of that hellalot of text i wrote .... &nbsp;
Soooooo ... i apologize for replying on that ok ?!! I should've read later posts there or the best would been if i didn't say anything about that post ...... later
</b>

I was wrong about calling you just an assclown

You are a HUGE ASS CLOWN!!!!
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-07-2003, 09:04 PM   #64
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »

You are so inteligent. Making jokes and being cool all the time isn't good for anyone . &nbsp;

I agree with the first thing you said. Most people enjoy my humor and it's just who I am. If I didn't have a sense of humor I probably wouldn't be here today after all of the shit I've been through the past year and a half.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-07-2003, 09:13 PM   #65
jango
USER INFO »

<b>
Wow jango , it was great speach . I must say i am moved by it &nbsp;. Really . &nbsp;
I can give you a hat with my signiture on it for wining the contest of the "the most thoughtful reply". You are saying that you are coming here on the Creed board and you don't give a fuck about the folks that are here . Even if they didn't hear about Jimmy Hendrix you don't give a fuck ? You are just coming here and you feel happy huh? &nbsp;This must be some kind of a magical board .
Jango buddy , i call that losing time not using time . That is very stupid from you . Only if you have hell-alot of time in your hands than i can understand . Someday you'll be sorry about . And if you lose so much time on the boards than its you that really should get a life , not me . period . &nbsp;

</b>

I don't often resort to blatant name-calling, but man... You dumb rat bastard. What in the world are you talking about? You can't even form coherent thoughts! Who is this Jimmy Hendrix, is he in any way related to Jimi Hendrix? Get a life, this is a social board, if you can't handle intelligent conversations with members of the same species, perhaps you ought to rid the world of your utter nuisance, you "pathetic waste of flesh." Learn to speak, study up on your English, and then attempt to insult members of this board. When your IQ reaches above 65, let us know and we'll humor you.

In conclusion, I have a deep-rooted infatuation with Pearl Jam, your idiocy, however, warrants the above statements.

I've spoken my peace and counted to three.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-07-2003, 09:16 PM   #66
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
I'm done with that negative piece of trash also
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-07-2003, 09:19 PM   #67
JenRN
USER INFO »
Re: Re: to continue ...

Quote: Originally posted by jango
<b>I don't often resort to blatant name-calling, but man... You dumb rat bastard. What in the world are you talking about? You can't even form coherent thoughts! Who is this Jimmy Hendrix, is he in any way related to Jimi Hendrix? Get a life, this is a social board, if you can't handle intelligent conversations with members of the same species, perhaps you ought to rid the world of your utter nuisance, you "pathetic waste of flesh." Learn to speak, study up on your English, and then attempt to insult members of this board. When your IQ reaches above 65, let us know and we'll humor you.

In conclusion, I have a deep-rooted infatuation with Pearl Jam, your idiocy, however, warrants the above statements.

I've spoken my peace and counted to three. </b>

Jango you are on fire tonight! And I am loving it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-07-2003, 09:50 PM   #68
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Creed Zakon u have WAY to much time on ur hands.....

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 02-07-2003, 09:59 PM   #69
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Re: And finaly ...

Xterminator : How do you know that i am not joking ...... and how do you know that he is joking ...... you are his brother huh ? Or you are in the same internet cafe and you post together ...
maybe . Stop bitchin' , prove that you really know something more than that or learn something and be cool ...... you are not cool if you are just bitchin' around with everything ... &nbsp;

Hey Terminator you also said this :
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Hey Cool i was included in his little rant! &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Actually Pearl Jam is pritty big in canada, and &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;im not even gona TRY to buy any non-creed CDs &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;cuz its a waist of my money, Pearl Jam is old, &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;dead and forgotten.

I really hope noone agrees with you ...... i feel bad cause i hear that fom a Creed fan , i really didn't expected that ... i sure don't want to be your friend ...... &nbsp;:-)
If i was the moderator i would &nbsp;right now just erase you and ban your IP adress and you'll never come here again .
And you know what ! If i just said what i had to say in a few sentences it would've been skipped cause all you are tired of comparing Pearl Jam & Creed(thats what you would say which was not exactly) and at the same time you don't know anything about some important facts . Thats pretty miserable , to bash someone without knowing some facts .

Ok here a fact. Ur not teh Mod, Here anoteh fact. its easy to tell if u were joking by ur seriousnes, and the way you worded it. Heres anotehr fact, you oviously have absolutly NO LIFE cuz if u DID have one u wouldnt be waisting hours of it, readen our stuff, and writing a 200,000 word essay on why pear Jam is better than creed, look, you can daydream about beng in semi power all u want but dont wasit your 5 hours of ur life writing this, to waist 5 minuts of my life readen it.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 02-07-2003, 10:05 PM   #70
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Creed_Zakon i don't know you but you sound like a fag nuts.

Have a nice day.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 02-07-2003, 11:50 PM   #71
Weathered
USER INFO »
i agree with you hayley
Old 02-08-2003, 12:36 AM   #72
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
congratulations Creed Zakon! youve wasted my time AND pissed me off AT THE SAME TIME! wow! you should get a cookie or something.. and by the way,...before you go all basher ish on me...i read every single word of every single one of your posts on here so you cant use that againt me...

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 02-08-2003, 12:37 AM   #73
Weathered
USER INFO »
me 2 and i still think your a ass bitch
Old 02-08-2003, 12:39 AM   #74
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i read her entire posts aswell
And yet I fight