++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-30-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Subject To Death

So The Sunshines In Fields Of Greens But How Can I forget The Truth That Im a Slave To Even Subject To Death i cant and i wont i stand behind the will of the creator that made my to hands to carry this cross acrossed to the vocation in which is called , even subject to death in victory i will remain on a death march When I think oh how i think think of a the death march am i better or am i any greater than you without voice with out direction without no words of truth being yet fufilled all you had was the cross a death march and strong will i walk in thy path for ye are the way and the truth and the life and my foots steps oh lord are lightned everystep of the way my enmies are stronger than me so i bow before theme even subject to death as you did i forgive those for they really know not what they do..Never Trust But Only Love Love Overcomes Are enmies in time but our love has overcomed all these things no one was ever stronger than the other but lost without each other..No wonders No mircales will i show oh not a word not a word not a word i believe in you ...subject to death the greatest example of all i took the leap i took the dive but oh know not without you please follow me to blue waters and fields of green need not worry of the sun are shadow is strong enough and bright enough to ease back and let those shadow block the sun subject to death how could i forget the ways in which i was raised and brought up from that reminds to lower myself and ask for help and still only came from just one place subject to death i wont let you go but i can bring you to life with me my only way my only truth my only breath my leader ..subject to death i have thy will i have thy stregnth i have thy mercy and i have haunted grace takes me home knowing my everyway knowing where i belong subject to death but how i can forget the hand i,ve held so tight and reminds me everyday of the deeper blue the green fileds as we pass our silver streaked skys im taking you with me to the deeper blue and to the green subject to death how could i erase you because i cant make it without you Collide Collide Subject To Death Im Only For You Not Against You Fields Of Green Deeper Blue Subject To Death
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
very soul searching, cs....enjoyed reading it...and yes...love can overcome enemies and work more miracles than most can imagine...and though one is subject to death...doesn't death signal new beginnings? ...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 08-30-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes of course thats what was about is begings but not over looking what gets us there and to reach out for stregnth with all the un excpected ups and downs that pushes us foward thank you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything