++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
FreedomFighter
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott Stapp blocking AB fans from Creed's Twitter?!

Anyone else getting wind of this through the Twitterverse? It's been confirmed by Mark. What a schmuck move. Does he really want FEWER people following his band? Maybe there's another side to this, but given Stapp's douchebag history, I'm not too surprised.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Re: Scott Stapp blocking AB fans from Creed's Twitter?!

What a nut. This guy can't stop ruining things. I found this article on the situation: http://espyrock.com/news/scott-stapp...witter-account.

Don't expect a new Creed album anytime soon with Stapp pulling stunts like this.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
FreedomFighter
USER INFO »

I just found that article myself. I was watching it unfold on twitter last night too.

Ya know, I've always been a bit suspicious of the Creed reunion thing. If you catch some of the comments by the band members and some of the folks around the band(s) over the past couple years, something just seems somehow odd. Wonder if things are starting to unravel...

Still, I'm sure there'll still be an album and tour as planned.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

I agree that things seem odd. What I also find interesting is the tour starts in two weeks and it seems the band isn't rehearsing? I'm not in a band and I don't know how Creed normally functioned or functions, but I would assume that if you're going out on tour in two weeks you'd be rehearsing? From comments it sounds like the band for Tremonti's solo project has been practicing the last few days and not Creed.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 03-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
FreedomFighter
USER INFO »

Yea, they've been pretty busy with the Tremonti Project lately. I hope that thing gets released sooner rather than later, and doesn't get pushed til after this Creed tour/album.

They'll probably only need a few days to rehearse before they go out.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
creedmoderator
USER INFO »

Hi friend,

Please note that the statements surfacing on Twitter and the internet confirming that Scott Stapp is blocking AB fans is untrue. We are a third party moderator for the Creed Facebook and Twitter pages and apologize for any errors in which ANY fans of the Creed page and Twitter were unnecessarily blocked during our transitioning in as moderators of this page. Please email us at [email protected] should any fans still be experiencing difficulties and we will be sure to assist. Any fans on this message board that help spread this word to their personal pages would be greatly appreciated. We sincerely apologize for this error.

Creed Moderator
[email protected]

Quote: (Originally Posted by FreedomFighter) Anyone else getting wind of this through the Twitterverse? It's been confirmed by Mark. What a schmuck move. Does he really want FEWER people following his band? Maybe there's another side to this, but given Stapp's douchebag history, I'm not too surprised.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
creedmoderator
USER INFO »

Hi friend,

Please note that the statements surfacing on Twitter and the internet confirming that Scott Stapp is blocking AB fans is untrue. We are a third party moderator for the Creed Facebook and Twitter pages and apologize for any errors in which ANY fans of the Creed page and Twitter were unnecessarily blocked during our transitioning in as moderators of this page. Please email us at [email protected] should any fans still be experiencing difficulties and we will be sure to assist. Any fans on this message board that help spread this word to their personal pages would be greatly appreciated. We sincerely apologize for this error.

Creed Moderator
[email protected]

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I agree that things seem odd. What I also find interesting is the tour starts in two weeks and it seems the band isn't rehearsing? I'm not in a band and I don't know how Creed normally functioned or functions, but I would assume that if you're going out on tour in two weeks you'd be rehearsing? From comments it sounds like the band for Tremonti's solo project has been practicing the last few days and not Creed.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
creedmoderator
USER INFO »

Hi friend,

Creed Moderator
[email protected]

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) What a nut. This guy can't stop ruining things. I found this article on the situation: http://espyrock.com/news/scott-stapp...witter-account.

Don't expect a new Creed album anytime soon with Stapp pulling stunts like this.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

I've been following this on TABN, and the guy above me is legit. This was all a miscommunication, or lack of any kind of communication - which resulted in the shitstorm that we all witnessed. The band is fine, they rehearse on monday for the tour.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by FreedomFighter) Yea, they've been pretty busy with the Tremonti Project lately. I hope that thing gets released sooner rather than later, and doesn't get pushed til after this Creed tour/album.

They'll probably only need a few days to rehearse before they go out.
Mark is pushing for a spring release, so it'll probably come out between now and the end of may. The album is completely finished as of right now and has been for a bit. And the release day of the next Creed album may be at any time in the future because both mark and stapp have stated that there is no planned release date so they can take their time on it and make an awesome album.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #11
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Thanks for clearing up the confusion creedmoderator!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"