++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2003, 06:12 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why are girls such bitches? At least towards me. Bitchy when I ask them out, bitchy after the first date (if I can get that far)...

If you're wondering why I'm in a bitchy mood now, I was finally able to get ahold of the girl I went out with a bit ago. She said she had a good time on the date, she said she liked me, ever since then she's avoided me. She didn't return my calls, she didn't return my e-mails, I could rarely get her on the phone. I asked her out again, she seemed like she wanted to, then said she was going to be "staying in this weekend." Today I was finally able to get hold of her again, once I said it was me she hung up. FUCK! I e-mailed her again and told her I could take hints that it was over, but I'd rather be told why she didn't want to see me anymore. She probably will never answer, but I'm so friggin confused.

GIRLS SUCK! Girls can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned. (with the exception of the girls on this board. You've all been nice to me. Probably because you've never met me. Well, except Suzie. Anywho, I hate girls.)

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 11-25-2003, 08:15 PM   #2
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
well... I love girls, but they don't love me...

and I never know what subject to bring on when I'm meeting a girl for the first time... I completely suck at small talk and I prefer people introduce me to someone than trying to talk to a girl that I dunno...

anyway, go figure... we get better with the time...
Old 11-25-2003, 08:16 PM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
and btw, a fancy car, some $$$ on the wallet and in your bank account and good appearence count!!!
Old 11-25-2003, 08:24 PM   #4
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm so sorry she behaved that way towards you, Colin. I agree that if she didn't want to see you again, she should have found a better way to do it. Don't give up, you're a great guy and there is a girl out there for you.

Relearn Love
Old 11-25-2003, 09:12 PM   #5
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
yep, CreedFeed has a lot of good GIRLS!

Too bad we're too young for them.
Old 11-25-2003, 09:56 PM   #6
njcreedite
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-25-2003 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-25-2003 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yep, CreedFeed has a lot of good GIRLS!

Too bad we're too young for them. [/b][/quote]
Yup...Creedfeed is full of us wonderful girls.

Hey Colin, one hint...don't keep calling and e-mailing if she doesn't return your calls and e-mails. If she doesn't get back to you after the 2nd time...don't bother.
It's her loss.

Oh and Tremonti Fed....any girl who is attracted to you because of your $$$ , car and looks...isn't worth having. They are a dime a dozen. Go after the "real" women. But make sure you aren't just looking for a pretty face and nice bod either. The real beauty is inside a person. Judge them the way you want to be judged.
Okay....enough Motherly advice here. Can't help myself.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 11-25-2003, 10:22 PM   #7
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-25-2003 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-25-2003 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and I never know what subject to bring on when I'm meeting a girl for the first time... I completely suck at small talk and I prefer people introduce me to someone than trying to talk to a girl that I dunno... [/b][/quote]
Same with me.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-25-2003, 10:27 PM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Colin chill out, things will work out. As far as the small talk, that is why it is important to go out with girls who have similiar interests as you.... then there is no such thing as small talk. Hey I could say the same thing about men, after 9 years of marraige here I am alone, how does that suck? But I keep believing that there is someone out there for me, I love Steve's signature..... gives me hope Don't try so hard, let things happen naturally, you are so cool and such a nice guy, the girls would be crazy to not like you

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-25-2003, 11:55 PM   #9
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
sh!t happens dude, sh!t happens
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-26-2003, 09:43 AM   #10
marlsy
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-njcreedite+11-25-2003 06:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (njcreedite @ 11-25-2003 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-25-2003 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-25-2003 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yep, CreedFeed has a lot of good GIRLS!

Too bad we're too young for them. [/b][/quote]
Yup...Creedfeed is full of us wonderful girls.

Hey Colin, one hint...don't keep calling and e-mailing if she doesn't return your calls and e-mails. If she doesn't get back to you after the 2nd time...don't bother.
It's her loss.

Oh and Tremonti Fed....any girl who is attracted to you because of your $$$ , car and looks...isn't worth having. They are a dime a dozen. Go after the "real" women. But make sure you aren't just looking for a pretty face and nice bod either. The real beauty is inside a person. Judge them the way you want to be judged.
Okay....enough Motherly advice here. Can't help myself. [/b][/quote]
couldn't of said it any better!

Don't keep calling or emailing her, it will turn her off. If she dosn't answer it's her loss, let it go, you will both find the right girl when it's time!! It happens when you least expect it!!!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:16 AM   #11
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-njcreedite+11-25-2003 08:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (njcreedite @ 11-25-2003 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed,11-25-2003 09:12 PM) Oh and Tremonti Fed....any girl who is attracted to you because of your $$$ , car and looks...isn't worth having. They are a dime a dozen. Go after the "real" women. But make sure you aren't just looking for a pretty face and nice bod either. The real beauty is inside a person. Judge them the way you want to be judged.
Okay....enough Motherly advice here. Can't help myself. [/b]
Eh, I'd still..... ya know

As for first impressions, i have never been able to make to say something smooth to a girl i want to ask out. Oh i can say something smooth (or as smooth as I'll ever get) to a regular classmate or a friend, but when i want to ask a girl out, our little "smooth talker" here gets all twitchy and jittery. Last time i asked out a girl, i was sweating uncontrolably. The thing with me is i seem to have a little edge when it comes to girls, mah toys! Every class in every semester someone always refers to me as the "tech guy" and every single time i arrive to class someone always says "So, what'd you bring this time?" Yea heh, i know it sounds kinda wierd but i've always had some girl in one of my classes be intrigued by my devices. For example, this past summer in one of my classes i met this girl with the most beautiful green eyes ive ever seen. She was bragging about her new cell phone and how she went from nothing to something this fancy and how she had to read a huge manual and so on... She kept saying she had no clue how to add games or ringtones or anything special. So she asked if i knew any other way to add stuff besides buying them. i told her yea, through IR thats who i got all my ringtones and graphics on my cell phone. So i pulled up my phone and went to my ringtones. I played one ringtone i knew she would recognize, Cry Me A River. I can still remember that smile on her face, she was hooked.

So, yea... get tech!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:58 AM   #12
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Where do find all those "I'd Hit That" images? hehe

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-26-2003, 12:41 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, H-D...don't let a bad experience sour you on all women. I know you're bummed and upset, but people here had some good advice. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. There really is no point in e-mailing and calling her continually if she's not interested. As everyone else said, it's her loss!
Old 11-26-2003, 02:09 PM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Hey what else can I say? Colin, Tremonti Fed. I'm in! Not that I don't dear to ask 'em out and not that I think they sucks, but things just doesn't work out for me! Hahaha, this is a really nice thread! Every one feels like ideots at the same time! :lol:

No... I think I've just been unlucky lately actually... I think I am a bit of a romanticer. Love to say nice things and think deep thoughts. Actually I wrote a love song to a girl for a while ago. The song is called "Emelie" and so is the girl. I write all the time, always thinking of things. I'm only 15, but hell... Have you seen the Ride The Egde DVD? Brian says this about Stapp: "You know Scott... I just... I just think he thinks too much". Hahaha, and I guess that's kind of me.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-26-2003, 02:17 PM   #15
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
meh
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new