++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-26-2002, 03:48 AM   #1
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Do you have any pets???

Do any of you guys have any pets??? tell me about them, what they are like and their habits, and all that stuff...i unfortunatly only have one pet, his name is Charlie, and he is a budgie....we can't have anything like a dog or a cat because i am allergic to their hair, that really pisses me off. But Charlie is a great bird, very friendly, but he likes to peck hard. He can talk...and he has this toy of tweetie bird, that he just adores, it's very sweet!
what about ur pets???
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 09-26-2002, 07:49 AM   #2
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
I used to have dogs and/or cats everywhere that I have lived. However, the place that I live now doesn't allow pets. However, I am definately a cat person.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 09-26-2002, 08:23 AM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
2 Cats. Sunni, all black with green eyes. Gentle funloving personality, lap-cat who has been with me for 13 years.

Pinhead, who fits her name. Grey with green eyes, very pretty, very stupid. Afraid of my kids and everyone else but my husband and I. Is my best friend when the kids go to sleep because she's been hiding and affection-starved all day.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:09 AM   #4
allison
USER INFO »
Jake - a 6 year old yellow lab mix rescued from the animal shelter at 3 months old. He was found dodging cars on a busy road. He's the love of my life. He is an old soul with very kind eyes. He puts up with me wanting to snuggle with him all the time. He's a total girl-dog (been raised by women). He loves to lick, and when he licks your palms he is saying, "take care of me". He aslo loves to paw you when he needs attention. When he paws, he is saying, "be my friend please". He loves the swimming at the beach and fetching his dummy. He is extremely intelligent and knows at least 100 English words and phrases. His only vice is chasing cats, and he's a little bossy with other animals but very submissive with humans. He's has taught me about unconditional love and devotion, non-judgemental-ness and appreciating the simple things. I have no idea what I'd do without him.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 09-26-2002, 12:07 PM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We had an old black German Shephard that was exactly like that. She was a friendly old dog with the kindest temperament I've ever seen. People could not believe she was a Shephard because of the way she was, very gentle, very loving, always affectionate. We used to bring her out on Halloween with us because no one would ever try to mess with a group of small children with a vicious looking big black German Shephard. What they didn't know was for the price of a milk bone, she'd take them home and show them where the valuables were.

Old 09-26-2002, 12:14 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I have a cat, Darryl, who has been with me for 14 years. She's a lap cat loves who attention and playing with toys. She paws me gently every morning for her first meal and loves to snuggle. All my friends always want to take her home with them.
Old 09-26-2002, 12:19 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My Sunni is a lap cat when it suits her, but she is such a nice cat that I put up with it. The Pinhead is only a lap cat when I'm trying to post on the bb and the kids are asleep. She thinks that I'm sitting there to please her and be her couch.

Old 09-26-2002, 12:33 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, Darryl always tries to sit on my laptop when I'm using it...They are like little kids sometimes
Old 09-26-2002, 12:50 PM   #9
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
We had an old black German Shephard that was exactly like that. She was a friendly old dog with the kindest temperament I've ever seen. People could not believe she was a Shephard because of the way she was, very gentle, very loving, always affectionate. We used to bring her out on Halloween with us because no one would ever try to mess with a group of small children with a vicious looking big black German Shephard. What they didn't know was for the price of a milk bone, she'd take them home and show them where the valuables were.

LOL! That's so funny. Well, at least she LOOKS ferocious-that's what counts!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 09-26-2002, 12:52 PM   #10
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
I have a cat, Darryl, who has been with me for 14 years. She's a lap cat loves who attention and playing with toys. She paws me gently every morning for her first meal and loves to snuggle. All my friends always want to take her home with them.

Wow, she has lived alot of years so far. Must be well taken care of. Isn't it just a shame that their time on earth is so damn short? I'll never understand it.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 09-26-2002, 01:05 PM   #11
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
She thinks that I'm sitting there to please her and be her couch.
- you're not?! That is why I love cats so much - that lack of social consciousness about what is right or wrong...just totally into themselves (comfort, food, play). Of course, they are solitary creatures (except lions) so they are not a good role model for us - but sure great companions!
Old 09-26-2002, 01:07 PM   #12
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
A dog Dewy, thinks he's a people half da freaken time... sleeps wiz me. Loves people food, but we cut him off cuz he was being a PIG!:P And it wasn't good for him, and he was getting fat! Barks too much, that's his bad side...he's juz a mutt dog, but he's cute. Lays under my computer table by my feet.. aww...
Old 09-26-2002, 01:08 PM   #13
souldancer
USER INFO »
One cat "Halley". Orange tabby with beautiful green eyes. Seventeen now, rather fragile and a finicky eater. I got her from the SPCA - rough kittenhood and it shows, she is very shy and a little neurotic. Totally deaf now, maybe a little Alzheimers too. Defn' lap cat. - sweet, loving, gentle Halley !
Old 09-26-2002, 02:17 PM   #14
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
How did I know you would be a cat person??
Old 09-26-2002, 02:22 PM   #15
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
A dog Dewy, thinks he's a people half da freaken time... sleeps wiz me. Loves people food, but we cut him off cuz he was being a PIG!:P  And it wasn't good for him, and he was getting fat!  Barks too much, that's his bad side...he's juz a mutt dog, but he's cute. Lays under my computer table by my feet.. aww...:P

Mutts RULE!!!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!