++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2004, 10:59 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Say I mumbo jumbo

you know in the part in say I where u hear the voices???????
I HEAR THE VOICES

they say

AT the same time

voice 1
Frantic focus. These thimgs un, no hold on us. so look. inside and youll see they lie.

Voice 2

Frantic focus, the world breathes and out this misconception we call man. but i dont know him, i dont know him. because he lies

I bet BARLY any of you knew that, and cheak it. its 100% foolproof PERFECT
now you are probly like

OMG WTF HOWZ DIS HE NO!!!?!?

and the answer is
MAGIC

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-04-2004, 11:19 PM   #2
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) you know in the part in say I where u hear the voices???????
I HEAR THE VOICES

they say

AT the same time

voice 1
Frantic focus. These thimgs un, no hold on us. so look. inside and youll see they lie.

Voice 2

Frantic focus, the world breathes and out this misconception we call man. but i dont know him, i dont know him. because he lies

I bet BARLY any of you knew that, and cheak it. its 100% foolproof PERFECT
now you are probly like

OMG WTF HOWZ DIS HE NO!!!?!?

and the answer is
MAGIC

I think you've got it just about right I love the line misconception we call man but you can't have it 100% I doubt he would say un!
Old 01-04-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
haha LOVE THAT LINE ITS SOOOOOOOOO true
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #4
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
I have heard the voice two part before, especially on the live bootleg I have.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) I think you've got it just about right I love the line misconception we call man but you can't have it 100% I doubt he would say un!

actualy he does,

these things un no hold on us

is an actual sentence,

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-04-2004, 11:33 PM   #6
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) actualy he does,

is an actual sentence,

so these spoken parts in this song who wrote them? whoever wrote the misconception we call man line should be knighted! LOL
Old 01-04-2004, 11:34 PM   #7
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
in my live from dallas bootleg, he clearly says line 2 that you have, cant find the other stuff you are talking about
Old 01-04-2004, 11:36 PM   #8
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) actualy he does,

is an actual sentence,

un? it can't be un!
Old 01-04-2004, 11:43 PM   #9
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
yeah that does not make any sense
Old 01-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
is it just me am i like werid or something but i dont have any probleams making out lyrics to a song i guess mabey why i grew up listien to a lot of thrash metal which maybey made the lighter songs easier to here just like that one crazy overrated song love shake by the b5o2s or what ever nobody could figure out what the blonde chick was saying when she said ten roof rusted man were do the music industrie find these people,,im rambling now so im going to shut up
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-04-2004, 11:48 PM   #11
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
we arent talking about the actual lyrics, we are talking about the very low key (almost subliminal) backround monologues
Old 01-04-2004, 11:49 PM   #12
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) is it just me am i like werid or something but i dont have any probleams making out lyrics to a song i guess mabey why i grew up listien to a lot of thrash metal which maybey made the lighter songs easier to here just like that one crazy overrated song love shake by the b5o2s or what ever nobody could figure out what the blonde chick was saying when she said ten roof rusted man were do the music industrie find these people,,im rambling now so im going to shut up

but a lot of these spoken parts ode for instance are purposely made hard to decipher. Say I isn't as difficult but its not 100% clear. I think the orignal post has it just about right but un makes no sense whatsoever!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:03 AM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know it i dont know were in the heck he got the UN from but oh well
Old 01-05-2004, 12:05 AM   #14
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i know it i dont know were in the heck he got the UN from but oh well

so was it Scott or Mark or both that wrote these spoken lines in this song?
Old 01-05-2004, 12:11 AM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
im not really for sure but correct me if im wrong i think they both did