++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #8341
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Understandable.
very understanding indeed...
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 AM   #8342
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Just got back from my choir. We need more people man!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 12:20 PM   #8343
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Love your avatar, Sincirr!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:38 PM   #8344
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Love your avatar, Sincirr!
I figured you would appreciate it The woman of taste that you are

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #8345
bilal
USER INFO »

payday!! ...
Old 08-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #8346
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I figured you would appreciate it The woman of taste that you are
I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #8347
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.
Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-02-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #8348
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Awww, don't be nervous! They will be happy to have you helping, I'm sure.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:05 PM   #8349
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!
YES EVERYBODY NEEDS A GOOD KICK IN THE ASS EVERY NOW IN THEN AND SOME REQURIE MORE THAN OTHERS , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, aint nothing wrong with a good ass kicking To bring our kicking Little Asses Back To Life GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YES My Donna Lee Baby Dont Be Da Nerveous THE GOOD LORD UNDERSTANDS how bad nerves is And With All The Ass Kicking HE HAS MERCY UPON US INDEED, everything will be just fine mabey not as well as we would like it to go AMEN JUST AS LONG AS IT DOES GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORM....
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #8350
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I figured you would appreciate it The woman of taste that you are
yes are kerri has got beautiful taste we have so much in common we could set and tall all night like to hackling hens and talk through anything and dont give nobody else enough time to get a word in you know thats the truth girlfriend
Old 08-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #8351
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) payday!! ...
yes cant wait either u mite as well kick monday tuesday in the ass and freaking taxes u talking about a kick in the ass ......... u gotta love the raise IF THEY DONT BRING YA JOY NOTHING COULD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Old 08-04-2007, 02:52 PM   #8352
Sincirr
USER INFO »

I think I can get my mummy to buy my MUSE ticket for my birthday present!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #8353
Sincirr
USER INFO »

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-04-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:06 PM   #8354
Sincirr
USER INFO »

okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy, thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink............

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 09:36 PM   #8355
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy, thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink............

reminds me of the movie ALIVE when they had to eat the dead bodys that crashed in the plane to survive ...WE WOULD SURVIVE A DESERT DONNA LEE passs out for a few days but i promise we would jump right back up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you,ve got me thinking about the movie THE FLY when he became one and had to digest his food and throw it back up then drink it