++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-08-2004, 01:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Protection

I Was Hungry And No One Fed Me I Was Thirsty And No One Gave A Drink Of Water I Was Naked And No One Clothed Me, I Was In Pain And I Was In Pain And I Was Rejected You Never Looked Away So I Will Give My Own Life To Proctect You For The Rest Of My Days I Will Protect Your Heart The Way You Have Protected Mine I Will Back You The Way You Have Backed Me You Can Always Cry On My Shoulder If You Want Too And Scream At Me If You Want I Will Be Your Rock They Way You Have Been Mine Yes I Will Take The time i will up hold and make you remembear something you might have forgot but most of all i will step up to the plate and protect you from all harm i will protect you with my love and defend you in a rage of fire be not afraid are the words you spoke to me so i say be not afraid My Lord You Are GOD It Gets Lonley At The Top Use Who You Will Fire At Will And I Will Be Right There Over Your Shoulder Checking It All Out I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days My Chapel My Iron Protection You Have I Will Cling To Your Hand For The Rest Of My Days Please Forgive Me If I Sometimes Get In The Way You Know Thats Just Me I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days Dont Worry And Dont Cry You Will Get The Ones You want I Will Keep You protected For The Rest Of My Days You Are My Night And You Are My Day You Are My Rain And You Are My Sun And You Are The Lilly In My Valley And In Flame In My Heat I Whatch You Bloom All The Time I Feel Your Fire Burn Through Me I Will Hold Your Weight Today And If I Can Make The Burden Lighter I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days Never Be To Shy To Speak To Me I Will Protect You My Lord My Undying Love I Will Protect You And Up Hold Your Name Im Not Ashamed I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days And I Know You Really Dont Need Me For Any Of This You Can Do It Alone But Im Venting I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days And Walk Through Fire No Fire Burns Like You Not Even Hells Fire You Own It Too I Will Protect You For The Rest Of My Days Fire At Will Do As You Will I Will Be Your Shiled For The Rest Of My Days You Are My Night You Are My Day Im Behind You Everystep Of The Way
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...i like it!
Old 12-08-2004, 05:42 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
yeah what she said i liked it
Old 12-08-2004, 09:27 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything