++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2005, 10:09 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Senstive

I Would Never Leave You I Would Never Hurt You Im So Glad I Found You So We Can Finally Be True To Ourselves Your New Found Trust Is So Soft To My Skin Im Naked Without Those Things You Fear You Can Touch Me You can Talk To Me The Way You Can Talk To Know One Else You dont have to hide those feelings and those conflicts there hidden just nowhere else im so glad i found you all of you is needed like nothing else your so much wanted and your so much needed there in a hidden touch my skin feels so soft feels so at ease with your new found trust yes is this what i want you dont have to be afraid of your self oh i will just hold you tighter and never run away how could i cling to anyone else so close to your skin so true to ourselves and trusting in the collision trusting in the whispers i can calm the madness how can i be true to anyone else how could i need anything or anyone like i need all of you beside me the walls break so easy the walls break so pure like a long flowing gown softer than satin to my soul i love your touch on my skin i love your words you whisper in the dark there safe inside of me where nothing else will ever be shadows from lifes of the past haunt my fate like a knife they persist and make there known thats really all can they do be true to yourself and whatch and see just how far than can prevail as i kiss the breath i breathe and put theme to rest trust yourself as your trust will fall in my spirt my warmth my rapture where no one else can see my heart prevails my heart and flys over the darkness and not pushing it away over the same path you spoke from i see hear i know where you are my key it now turns the right direction follow it and fall in me from that time to now lets be at peace now and take comforter in that path of a new dawn and a new awaking and a new found trust that leads to the same day of what we feel we shall learn to trust and learn to protect and whatch as the darkness turns to day and the day unto night in between to world i stand and thats where i fight in trust and in truth dont let the lies and fears and knifes from the grave still away your breath just breathe mine behold we live today in each other so we can run free in the promise of each other i would never leave you i would never hurt you im so glad i found you we can finally be true within ourselfs
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-15-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Senstive

Very cool as usual, rocketqueen.

Love this part: the walls break so easy the walls break so pure like a long flowing gown softer than satin to my soul i love your touch on my skin i love your words you whisper in the dark there safe inside of me where nothing else will ever be
Old 12-16-2005, 01:22 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thanks Doggy
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-16-2005, 02:24 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) thanks Doggy
You are a writing machine!
Old 12-16-2005, 11:31 PM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thanks Doggy