++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 09:09 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah, I know what you mean. It broke my heart to know the pain that was endured when my son had it done. I knew I had to do it, but when they took him away to have it done, I just felt so bad knowing what he was going through. They brought him back and he wasn't crying anymore, but it still just broke my heart. You know it has to hurt like crazy.
Old 08-08-2003, 09:18 PM   #32
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
And they try to tell you it hurts very little. They don't use any anesthesia either. It seems in America, religious reasons are the only reason they DON'T do circumcision.
Old 08-08-2003, 09:19 PM   #33
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Exactly.
Old 08-08-2003, 09:27 PM   #34
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
I'm lutheran and cut...

What religions dont?

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 08-08-2003, 10:12 PM   #35
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by addicted2stapp I wouldn't know because I am still a virgin. [/b]

Me too. I'm waiting until I get married.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 08-08-2003, 10:35 PM   #36
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
A dying breed...

I dont know if I will wait for marriage just because I'm a curious curious boy...

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 08-08-2003, 10:58 PM   #37
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
When you get older, you look back and think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were 16. You didn't, and you guys have so much more to face than I did. AIDS, more STDs. It's a scary world. You have to know you are naive yet, don't ever let anyone tell you being a virgin isn't normal. It's such a good thing to be. Don't give that away to anyone before you're ready. And there are some nasty guys (and girls) out there. Be careful not to put yourself in a dangerous situation.

Man, do I sound like a mom or what? Anyway, I'm really, really proud of you girls. Stand tall and speak for yourselves!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:47 PM   #38
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crest tattoo
In America, it's a person decision, but it is quite implied by the pediatricians that it should be done, for hygiene reasons they say.  I guess I also considered the fact, when I had my son done, that one day he'd be standing in the shower in gym class (and I know guys don't look below eye level, my husband told me), and I didn't want him to be picked on.  But the drs said there was a high risk of infection in the extra skin???

In one of my classes last semester (Sociology of Children) my teacher (certified Dr. and Professor) that there is no proven sexual advantages or disadvantages of either, and that Drs are now believing that the little chunk of foreskin on or off doesn't make a difference in keeping it clean. In this class we talked about if we would ever do it to our kids, and reasons why, and the most popular answer among us guys, was that we consider doing it becuase we were. My professor also said that studies have shown that circumcision is done less now than it use to be as it is considered more of a "surgical procedure."

To me it's more of a cultural thing that we do it. In many cultures it is common to circumsize females to prevent sexual stimulation, and they keep doing it to their daughters because it was done to them. How many people in America think female circumcision (also called Female Genital Mutilation or FGM) is wrong yet with guys it's ok?

And about that shower thing... guys are made fun of A LOT more because of size instead of tip style. It's much worse to have a "centimeter peter" as some people say, than to have an uncut tip.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 08-09-2003, 03:39 AM   #39
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Im waiting untill im married too!, you should,it will be so much better if you do!

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 08-09-2003, 04:38 PM   #40
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Thanks for the info HD! That was worth reading. I read a report a student did on female circumcision, and it was just God awful. It made me sick, literally. They do that to the girls though after 10 I think. They have to literally hold them down, and I believe some have died from bleeding or infections. It's a terrible thing!
Old 08-09-2003, 05:05 PM   #41
Sheila63
USER INFO »
When you get older, you look back and think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were 16.  You didn't, and you guys have so much more to face than I did. AIDS, more STDs. It's a scary world.  You have to know you are naive yet, don't ever let anyone tell you being a virgin isn't normal. It's such a good thing to be.  Don't give that away to anyone before you're ready.  And there are some nasty guys (and girls) out there. Be careful not to put yourself in a dangerous situation.

Man, do I sound like a mom or what?  Anyway, I'm really, really proud of you girls.  Stand tall and speak for yourselves!

Well said, Joy.

Relearn Love
Old 08-09-2003, 06:07 PM   #42
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
When you get older, you look back and think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were 16.  You didn't, and you guys have so much more to face than I did. AIDS, more STDs. It's a scary world.  You have to know you are naive yet, don't ever let anyone tell you being a virgin isn't normal. It's such a good thing to be.  Don't give that away to anyone before you're ready.  And there are some nasty guys (and girls) out there. Be careful not to put yourself in a dangerous situation.

Man, do I sound like a mom or what?  Anyway, I'm really, really proud of you girls.  Stand tall and speak for yourselves!

shes right, its a scray world out there... and im not doing much to help either LOL

but all kidding aside, the last thing anyone needs is to be scared shitless...
Old 08-09-2003, 10:25 PM   #43
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Old 03-04-2004, 10:33 PM   #44
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
i am circumcised, and proud of it too. but that reminds me of something. i think i'll start a thread. look for it it will be kind of adultic (?)
Old 03-04-2004, 10:39 PM   #45
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
what the fuck?

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Closed Thread