++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-19-2003, 08:55 PM   #91
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mullet is not meant to be understood.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:03 PM   #92
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
who are you???

dude, stop putting words in my mouth.

I always meant that the order of the versicles I posted in my post didnīt matter coz it was not a time line. Is that too hard for you to get???

So... I guess those poor African people, sons of God as much as you, will never be saved, coz most of them never heard of Christ. Sorry folk, but God is love and He wants to save everybody.

About Acts 16:31, Paul is adressing his words to a man who already had heard about Christ, but was in doubt about accepting him or not. The same thing applies to those who already heard of Jesus. Once you received one more light, God will judge you according to this light. Thatīs what Iīve been saying.

Next time think better before posting...

The bible is a time line!!

Regarding those poor african people - Romans 1:20 - "For sonce the creation of the world, His invisible attributes His external power, and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

Do you know what that means??

How the heck do you know that the philipian lailer had already heard about Christ?? where does it say that?? Tell me that.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:13 PM   #93
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Didn't you leave?
Old 05-20-2003, 10:28 PM   #94
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
damn... what the heck!

Canīt you get it??? I said MY POST wasnīt...

and yet you have prophecies on the old testament that didnīt happen yet... so ???

doh... be rational once, boy. they have no excuse... so a kid who was aborted or died just after being born has no excuse too???
If nature is the light those Africans receive, God will judge them according to this light.

Donīt think Heaven will only have Christians.

Wasnīt Paul talking to him about Christ? So yeah, the guy heard about Him.

Think, for crying out loud!!!

oh... I forgot you left the board
Old 08-05-2003, 12:12 AM   #95
RMadd
USER INFO »
1. I believe in the existence of one God. If you think about it, people can make anything they want a 'god' (like an idol). First Commandment: You shall have no other gods before me.

2.The universe was created by God. A matter of faith, my friends. It would be amazing if one giant explosion could create the intricate world in which we live (just of the synchronacity of the human body). Plus, if the Big Bang THEORY were true, wouldn't the universe be constantly expanding (the Physics property of inertia)? And yet, a few months ago, I saw in the news that our universe is actually shrinking! And how can living beings be formed from rock? (I'll try to refute evolution too, if I'm tempted). Even more perplexing, how was the Big Bang created? Also from Physics, matter just does not appear out of nowhere.

3. Man is inherently sinful (women too), if that is what is intended by this question.

4. Sin and the devil are the causes of evil and suffering in this life.

5. In many non-Western nations, religion determines ethics. Not so in the United States. 200 years ago it, for the most part, was. But our society has degraded so much to the point that our ethics do not follow the Bible as God would have us do.

6. Man himself decomposes back into dust ("from dust you are, and to dust you shall return"... or something like that). His soul, if he is a baptized Christian and thoroughly believes God's word and his plan, goes to Heaven (where it would be quite impossible to recognize any earthly friends, b/c in heaven all is perfect); those who do not believe (or are baptized) go to hell, where there is "weeping and gnashing of teeth."

7. History can be used primarily for the current generations to learn from past generations' mistakes.

Old 08-05-2003, 12:33 AM   #96
ZION1010
USER INFO »
MANS FATE IS TO DESTOY ITS SELF THERES NO GETTING AROUND THAT>>>BUT IT SHALL REBUILD AGAIN BLESSED IS THE MINK THAY SHALL INHERITED THE EARTH BLESSED IS THE PURE OF HEART THAY SHALL SEE GOD Song for thought when the children cry by WhiteLion JESUS ROCKS
Old 08-05-2003, 12:38 AM   #97
souldancer
USER INFO »
wow...this thread is still around? I thought it, along with 'man' was on a road of self destruction.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:01 PM   #98
ZION1010
USER INFO »
My World View It Sucks My World Is Not Of This World thats My Final Anwser To This Thread God Bless All
Old 08-10-2003, 12:01 PM   #99
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
do not love the world or what it offers, love God and what he offers?

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 08-10-2003, 02:09 PM   #100
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Indeed
Old 08-15-2003, 08:28 AM   #101
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by BearFan
2.The universe was created by God.  A matter of faith, my friends.  It would be amazing if one giant explosion could create the intricate world in which we live (just of the synchronacity of the human body).  Plus, if the Big Bang THEORY were true, wouldn't the universe be constantly expanding (the Physics property of inertia)?  And yet, a few months ago, I saw in the news that our universe is actually shrinking!  And how can living beings be formed from rock?  (I'll try to refute evolution too, if I'm tempted).  Even more perplexing, how was the Big Bang created?  Also from Physics, matter just does not appear out of nowhere.

THANK YOU!!! My apologies if I offend anyone here, but I think the Big Bang "theory" is absolutely ridiculous. To believe that many millions of years ago, a big explosion happened and that is how the universe and all life in it came about, that's just moronic. Like BearFan says, even just the wonders of the human body, let alone all the other species of life on this planet, and all the other planets, attest to the fact that we have an intelligent Creator. Take just our sun, for instance. At its core, it is about 15 million degrees Celsius. If you could take a pinhead-sized piece of the sun's core and put it on earth, we wouldn't be able to safely stand within 140 kilometres of it. Every second, the sun emits energy equivalent to the explosion of hundreds of millions of nuclear bombs. And the fact that the earth orbits at exactly the right distance from the sun to allow life to thrive on it, suggests an intelligent Creator. If the earth was too close to the sun, all water on earth would vaporise, and if it was too far, all water would freeze. It all points to creation, not a 'big bang', IMO.
Old 08-16-2003, 11:48 PM   #102
ZION1010
USER INFO »
I Dont think About How Life Got Here Because I Know How It Did Mans Knowlege Is Limted My Creator Named The Stars The Trees The sun The Moon Speaks To Him Gods Spirt Moves All Around Us
Old 08-17-2003, 05:17 AM   #103
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Sometimes it's still nice to think about how life got here even if you are very sure in yourself of what you believe, after all the Bible says to 'keep on testing' or something like that, that what you have is the truth. And you think about it and if you're sure you have the truth you end up feeling so appreciative for all God has done for us, and for letting us know of the truth, and God deserves to know that we are appreciative of that.