++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-17-2007, 12:42 AM   #8266
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Youre too cool MrB!
I Love Ya,s da understanding hugs
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #8267
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) I Love Ya,s da understanding hugs
Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #8268
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LMAO yes those are cool to whatch well enjoy it,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #8269
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs!

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 12:38 PM   #8270
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs!

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!
that reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes freaky i tell ya u cant turn the damn tv on it must be some kinda of werid ritual sweet heart turn the channel its so good to see u my donna lee baby
Old 06-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #8271
Sincirr
USER INFO »

^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #8272
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL
yes i agree with ya about the ignorant of these things its like you never know when question will come or what moron is going question u with something stupid we think we are like so ready at times then a question will like hit ya off guard And Your Like UH UH Well UH WELL LODON CAN KISS MY ASS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dennis Quade GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no u dont wanna try that home, all though we could think of a lot people LMAO that is worthy of such an expirment BUT GOD SAID LEAVE VEANGES TO ME AND I SHALL BURN THE WICKED THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW SHALL BE WEEPING. GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 06-18-2007, 03:29 PM   #8273
bilal
USER INFO »

i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........
Old 06-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #8274
Sincirr
USER INFO »

so am i but i wanna stay up for the insane storm thats gonna hit here any hour now!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #8275
bilal
USER INFO »

^ lol .... and we had the warmest day of this year so far.... it was somewhere around 100 .....
Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 AM   #8276
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........
I,AM I,AM yes i know it can get tiresome being constant aware, i said all thoughs mine eyes slumber for sleep in the mid night whatches have i forgotten to acknowlege that even in my sleep i,am a greater whatch than that of man even if he were awake, if mine eyes has failed me because i sleep then another shall contiune and take my place in the midnight hours for surley my beloved has at right to rest, GLORY TO GOD...
Old 06-22-2007, 11:04 AM   #8277
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana

I wanna go out for a walk...but i gotta read for my exams
Old 06-22-2007, 01:56 PM   #8278
bilal
USER INFO »

i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

Last edited by bilal : 06-22-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #8279
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^ everybody RUN!!!

-Homer Simpson

Old 06-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #8280
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?

ROCK HARD!!!