++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-30-2004, 06:01 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Journeys Paths

When Your Called Out by Name On This Journeys Path The Window Is Wide Open As The Chains That Once Held Me broken un breakble were these chains i here a voice that will not let me rest day noir night i cant sleep i im not at rest ive grown tired but to grow tired is to grow stronger i did not get here Alone , i wiil not walk this journey alone, now comes the mountians that i knew oh lord how i knew i alone would face i was made to move it alone but i know i shall not walk toward it alone I feel the intenstity and it makes sweat and trembile with No breathing Room Please o lord be not far from me i wont let you down in your precious ways that you ever never let me down this mountian Must Be Moved And In My Self I,am Nothing Just Flesh And Blood And Some Crazy Girl You Just Called Your Own You Trusted In me In My Hours Of doubt And Now I Know what you meant when you said let tommorow Go on this journeys path I have no doubt there can be no doubt why bother to ask why i will not i will just say im always left in the middle of doubt Within myself and you say i dont blame you but thine heart is in mine hands its not your own anymore by far it shall be your guide As All Strength is given on your journeys path there is no choice its been made for you take it its not for no one else to take but you i,am with you Fear not for i,am with you let no man be against you if they try they will surley Die because you are mine you travel by faith not by sight was the way i raised you and you will know in time that every misson will always be drawn to by my spirt and my spirt alone I, Alone Can Only Change things you know i told i work everything perfectley Acording To Mine Will Sometimes in your eyes You Dont See As Perfect As You Would Like It To Be But You Cant Go above Me And You Cant Break From Me Its Pointless To Try Dry Your Tears Cast Your Fears In To The Valley Of The Lost fears YOU FEAR NOTHING BUT ME I Will Say This Unto You It Will Be Alright As I Hold You Tight Journeys Path Journeys Path I Will See You On The Other Side Of Tommrow MONDAY AUG 30 5;01 pm
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-31-2004, 01:08 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
i liked that one alot!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:05 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HR2004) i liked that one alot!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything