++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 08:05 AM   #76
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
I dont get it...Theres no sense for you coming here and show all your bad temper saying Marcos is a jerk just because he clearly did a joke about the grandpa. You took it seriously when theres no reason for doing that...
Chill dude!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-01-2005, 08:08 AM   #77
The Lithium
USER INFO »
See... Everyone around here thinks Marcos is a great guy!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-01-2005, 08:10 AM   #78
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Boo Hoo

I'm so upset right now

Lithium is right, Marcos -You are a GREAT guy!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #79
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thanks to Mrprophetman I'm having the time of my life!

lol
Old 11-01-2005, 06:57 PM   #80
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thanks to Mrprophetman I'm having the time of my life!

lol

Do I smell sarcasm?
Old 11-01-2005, 07:17 PM   #81
Creed7352
USER INFO »
you keep saying "get over it" yet you're not...obviously or you would've just been on with it and dropped it already.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:32 PM   #82
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Do I smell sarcasm?
I don't know... do you?

Old 11-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #83
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
it really gets to me when people come to this board and say how we're all anti-stapp, cus that's just not true... most of us here are sticking behind both "sides", but yea sure, there are some anti-stapp people here, just like there are anti-alter bridge people here... and this is why they fight with one another, and it comes from both sides...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I really, really don't care what you think, to be honest with you.

sorry to use you as an example Mrprophetman but this was a prime example... i don't know why people come to these boards if they have no interest in what others are saying... you might as well go talk yourself because nobody's gonna listen to you here if you don't listen to others...
Old 11-02-2005, 04:58 AM   #84
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) it really gets to me when people come to this board and say how we're all anti-stapp, cus that's just not true... most of us here are sticking behind both "sides", but yea sure, there are some anti-stapp people here, just like there are anti-alter bridge people here... and this is why they fight with one another, and it comes from both sides...
AMEN!!! That's really true! We are not anti-Stapp here, but this have never been and never will be a Scott Stapp board. Before TDG was released there was ONLY AB fans here. Of course we like AB better than Stapp!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) sorry to use you as an example Mrprophetman but this was a prime example... i don't know why people come to these boards if they have no interest in what others are saying... you might as well go talk yourself because nobody's gonna listen to you here if you don't listen to others...
Well, let's just say you and me aren't the only ones who are a bit tired of all these newbies only starting fights and making stupid statements.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-02-2005, 08:46 AM   #85
titan9
USER INFO »
This is a Scott Stapp forum though, Lith. And I think if anti-Stapp people are gonna come in here just to bash him, they'd be better served staying in the Alter Bridge forum. It really does no good. The same goes for anti-Alter Bridge people. They should resist from posting negative stuff in the AB forum. This is where all the fights come from. If we didn't have anti-Stapp people in here arguing with the big Stapp fans, there probably wouldn't be any fights. It'd be a peaceful place to discuss the music, not the man behind it.

As for me, I've said it time and time again: I am an equal fan of Creed, Alter Bridge and Stapp. You won't see me taking sides, unless there is blatant, un-called for bashing, in which case I'll defend any of those three mentioned above.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-02-2005, 09:53 AM   #86
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) This is a Scott Stapp forum though, Lith.
What I meant was that this was an all-Alter Bridge forum before the release of TGD, 'cause no Stapp fans posted here.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-02-2005, 10:04 AM   #87
titan9
USER INFO »
But even before TGD was released(and after Relearn Love) there were some Stapp-only fans who posted here. You know, people like Shadow and Creedlvr, just to name a couple. It's not like Stapp-only fans completely deserted this forum. There just simply was not as many a few months ago as there are now, for the simple reason that there was nothing to really discuss about Stapp.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:47 AM   #88
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) it really gets to me when people come to this board and say how we're all anti-stapp, cus that's just not true... most of us here are sticking behind both "sides", but yea sure, there are some anti-stapp people here, just like there are anti-alter bridge people here... and this is why they fight with one another, and it comes from both sides...

sorry to use you as an example Mrprophetman but this was a prime example... i don't know why people come to these boards if they have no interest in what others are saying... you might as well go talk yourself because nobody's gonna listen to you here if you don't listen to others...

I took an interest in something in another thread, posted my opinion on it, and was told I had my head up Stapp's butt. The person in question didn't ask how I came to form my opinion, nor did he ask what I meant by it. Just jumped to conclusions of his own.

So the question is, will I listen to what he has to say from now on, and take him seriously? No. Will his opinion or interests matter to me as much? No. Will he get a smart-ass comment from me regarding anything I may post here, regardless of the topic from now on? Yes, it's quite possible.

Does this person feel the same way about me? I don't give a damn what he thinks.

Wow, how about that...it works both ways.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:48 AM   #89
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) What I meant was that this was an all-Alter Bridge forum before the release of TGD, 'cause no Stapp fans posted here.

I posted here.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:12 PM   #90
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
well... to get back to the topic for a moment haha... anyone know what that flower-like thing behind Stapp is?? or what is stands for?? also, kinda looks like there's writing in a circle around everything... i can't pick it out tho... anyone know if this is even writing? and if so what does it say??