++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #16
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You know I've met Scott Stapp, he seemed pretty nice to me. He has had to go through some life changing experences, I guess that can change anyone. From having his wife tell him that when he's on tour that she slept with several guy's in his bed in his house. Also hitting him with phone, trying to get custody of their son. That's alot of pain and torment. Hopefully this is behind him now and he can concentrate on his future, and hopefully a future with Creed.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:34 PM   #17
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Exactly my thoughts MrCreedFreakTN! He's gone though a lot, I commend him for staying strong.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:24 PM   #18
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
The thing is most of the stuff Mark wrote for AB were supposed to appear on Creed's next album, according to Michael. IT MAY HAVE CHANGED though....

But if Mark is bringing shredding back to business, I wanted him to do it with Creed...they 're the reason I got into rock music.
Old 05-08-2004, 12:21 AM   #19
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) MrCreedFreakTN - you have the same birthday as Kevin Miller (drummer from Fuel - my other favortie band!) FYI!
I love Fuel. They were just here in Nashville playing at River Stages which I missed but read they are coming back this summer , which I'll see.
Old 05-08-2004, 02:11 AM   #20
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Glad to see a fellow Fuel fan! Have you checked out their message board? (Fuelies.net) It's pretty cool over there too. And yeah, they're going to be in Nashville on July 15th...........which just so happens to be my 25th birthday. A friend of mine and I were thinking of flying out for that show being that they don't do Cali. (bad experience) Long story but we decided not to...............air fare, hotel, car rental, too much money...blah blah blah! So have you seen them in concert before?
Old 05-08-2004, 02:29 AM   #21
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) Plus.............Scott said it best, his charactor is always being judged! Can't we all just kiss and make up!

- Sherri

I'm with U Sherri ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 05-08-2004, 02:44 AM   #22
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) Plus.............Scott said it best, his charactor is always being judged! Can't we all just kiss and make up!

- Sherri

I just love your post Sherri!!! One more thing or maybe two..... how about we just support ALL of them and stop whinning. Everyone on this message board knows that Scott has a beautiful voice, Mark is a kick-ass guitarist, and Scott.P is a hell-of-a drummer, no one can dispute that, so let's just support them in whatever they decide to do. As soon as the Alterbridge CD hits the store I'm rushing out to get it; as soon as Stapp releases his solo project, or a movie....guess what? I'm rushing out to buy it or see the movie. I'm looking forward to hearing from or seeing any one of them!!!!!

........and just when I finally got my new license plate CREED **(sorry can't reveal the last 2 numbers)
Old 05-08-2004, 08:22 AM   #23
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) Glad to see a fellow Fuel fan! Have you checked out their message board? (Fuelies.net) It's pretty cool over there too. And yeah, they're going to be in Nashville on July 15th...........which just so happens to be my 25th birthday. A friend of mine and I were thinking of flying out for that show being that they don't do Cali. (bad experience) Long story but we decided not to...............air fare, hotel, car rental, too much money...blah blah blah! So have you seen them in concert before?
No I'm sorry to say that I haven't. But I will in July. That is a fact.
Old 05-08-2004, 09:27 AM   #24
Julbright
USER INFO »
I absolutely support them all/both whatever - that is kinda my point. I like to whine so I will continue to do so when I need to vent a little. I guess I am just saying it is hard to see Mark and Flip and Brian with a new guy. It makes my heart hurt for Stapp because that can't be easy.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 05-08-2004, 10:21 AM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
I feel bad about this really I do, but no one really knows what happened with them. You don't know unless you walk a mile in someones shoes, how it "really was". I have a strong love for CREED, that will be an ever burning flame in me but I hope happiness for them all. And if that means going on and doing other things... then so be it. Just like seasons in the year, so are they in our lives.... not to be philisophical or anything... but it is true. Who knows... maybe there are more great things for Stapp ahead that will go further than his music. I agree his voice gets to your soul, it did mine. But the fact remains we have to "go with the flow" no sense fighting it right?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 05-08-2004, 12:37 PM   #26
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Hey Yvonne! I'm sooooo with you on supporting them no matter what. I guess it's kinda like they're the parents and we're the kids in a divorce not knowing which parent to be mad at or which parent to like more! hahaha But we should just support ALL of them in whatever comes their way. And JenRN, you're so right. NONE of us know what happened between them. And for all we know, maybe nothing really did and they just have decided to do their own thing for a while. 3 people being together for that many years doing the same thing day after day has got to spark a change in ya. After all, they really haven't said things are surley over. So let's just cross our fingers, hope for the best for everyone and hope that we all get another Creed albumn in the future! Yvonne did you watch Scotty's movie "30 days until I'm famous" last night on VH1. Well, he only had like 15 words so I can't say HIS movie................but you know how us Creed fans are. He could have just walked by in the movie and I'd still call it HIS movie. hahaha He looked really good. And they picked the right lines for him too. Soooo fit him. Man, you just got your new license plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ok. Once a fan...........always a fan!

-Sherri
Old 05-08-2004, 12:58 PM   #27
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Another thing is.....................

We all feel weird seeing Mark, Scott P. & Bryan without Scott S. however, Myles really is a good singer and we have to trust Mark's judgement for picking him for Alter Bridge! And if Scott S. is doing good on his own right now (which he is) then yey for them all.

Oh an Yvonne.............I still plan on getting my creed tatoo! License plate, tatoo.............support, support, support!

-Sherri
Old 05-08-2004, 03:33 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
[quote=Julbright]I absolutely support them all/both whatever - that is kinda my point. I like to whine so I will continue to do so when I need to vent a little. I guess I am just saying it is hard to see Mark and Flip and Brian with a new guy. It makes my heart hurt for Stapp because that can't be easy.[/QUOTE Fricking A,,,and blah blah, but i feel for myles too, if i was going to step up to the mic come on come on,,,,It sures hell would not be Stapps B/c you would all ways be in the shadow Of A rock God, Thats the way most fans will see it no matter what it hurts i know but its called the truth...when you put yourself in a postion like that, your asking for it by the media Critcs Fans, And blah blah.....PEACE EVERYBODY,,,sincerly unwanted Opion...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-08-2004, 03:37 PM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
And again

i do wish everybody the best,,,to tell you the fricking truth, im sick of seeing everybody at each others throats too, GOD BLESS AND Rock on
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-08-2004, 03:48 PM   #30
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by 14Fuel) Hey Yvonne! I'm sooooo with you on supporting them no matter what. I guess it's kinda like they're the parents and we're the kids in a divorce not knowing which parent to be mad at or which parent to like more! hahaha But we should just support ALL of them in whatever comes their way. And JenRN, you're so right. NONE of us know what happened between them. And for all we know, maybe nothing really did and they just have decided to do their own thing for a while. 3 people being together for that many years doing the same thing day after day has got to spark a change in ya. After all, they really haven't said things are surley over. So let's just cross our fingers, hope for the best for everyone and hope that we all get another Creed albumn in the future! Yvonne did you watch Scotty's movie "30 days until I'm famous" last night on VH1. Well, he only had like 15 words so I can't say HIS movie................but you know how us Creed fans are. He could have just walked by in the movie and I'd still call it HIS movie. hahaha He looked really good. And they picked the right lines for him too. Soooo fit him. Man, you just got your new license plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ok. Once a fan...........always a fan!

-Sherri

I totally agree. All I want for all of them is to be happy and do what is best for them. Like Yvonne, I will be buying the Alter Bridge cd, Stapp's cd and if he continues to pursue his acting, I will follow that part of his career as well. Creed's lyrics and their music touched me like no other music I have ever listened to before. I think like Jen said, we just have to go with the flow and see what happens.

BTW, Welcome to CreedFeed, Sherri.

Relearn Love

Last edited by Sheila63 : 05-08-2004 at 03:53 PM.