++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy

The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God Sometimes Sad Voices Sings Their Lonsome Songs Which Reminds Of Windy Starry Nights I Look Up And Wonder Whos Trying To Break Through Tonight To Reach The Sound Of Eterntiy A Gushing Sound A Glimpse Of A Light That Sound Was Perfect As It Rushed Through Me On That Rainy Rainy Windy Night When The Rains Poured From The Heavens Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy Can we Reach That One Rainy Night When We All Sung In Untiy Under The Sounds Of Eterntiy Let It Rush Through Us Again That Made A Sound Like Thunder And Rushed Through Us Like The Sounds Of Eternty Many Oceans Roar As The Seas Are Crying And Crying And Every Living Thing Wants To Reach The Surface And Kiss The Breath That Gave Theme Its Life Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy A Red Carpet Is Aboyt To Be Un Rolled Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy I hear It Coming Down On Me In Strange Lulabys And Those Whispers With Out Names Reminds Of Cotton Candy Skys And A Thousand Horses Going In To Battle Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy I Feel The Sea Rise i see the stars dance somewhere some way Only what was ever right and was meant to be heared is reaching the sounds of eterntiy a wind crys under a silver streaked skys somethings beautiful and They Make No Sound But Oh What A Sound It Can Be Heared In The Sound Of Eternity Many Oceans Roar As The Seas Are Crying And Every Living Thing Wants To Reach The Surface And Kiss The Breath That Gave Theme Life Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God Sometimes sad voices sings their new Losome songs Which Reminds Me Of A Windy Starry Nights And I Look Up And Wondering Whos Trying To Break Through Tonight To Reach The Sounds Of Eterntiy A Gushing Sound A Glimpse Of A Light That Sound Was Perfect That Night As It Rushed Through All On That One Rainy Rainy Windy Night When The Rains Poured From Heavens Reaching The Sounds Of Eterntiy Can We Reach That One Night We All Sung In Untiy Under The Sounds Of Eterntiy Let It Rush Through Us Again That Made A Sound Like ThunderAnd Rushed Through Us Like The Sounds Of Eternity Still Reaching Still Seeking The Sounds Of Eterntiy
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-12-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
the voice that sings the eternal song will strike a note inside us all...

creedsister...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-12-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
THANK YA,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-20-2005, 08:38 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
it was good