++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God and Hell

This may not be the most complete or best or longest post or study I've ever made. Of course, if it's not the longest, I guess that's actually giving you a break of sorts. But I'll make reference to a couple of verses and points I'm familiar with, and hopefully it will give some idea and maybe at least start to put to rest the notion of God sending people to hell to burn for all eternity.

When it comes down to it, that's probably one of the biggest questions or biggest objections a skeptic or nonbeliever has. That is to say, how a loving God could send people who don't believe in Him or who reject Him to a place where they burn for all eternity. I'll admit, I'm not quite sure biblically where they draw that from. It was once my belief as well, but it was basically my belief because that is what was taught to me and was the commonly held interpretation on the matter. There are some who don't necessarily bring fire into it but just refer to it as a place of darkness and eternal separation from God where you're always lonely, or always left to think about what you missed out on. Obviously though neither one of those sounds very appealing, and to many doesn't sound like the act of a just and loving God.

So where do they draw this from? Many believe that while the flesh is mortal, the soul is immortal. But if that were the case, why would it be that Jesus would say to fear He who can destroy both body and soul in hell?

Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

The word destroy in the Greek is apollumi and it means to destroy fully. So how could it be then that they're going to be burning in fire forever if they're fully destroyed?.

The word "perish" in the the famous John 3:16 verse where it says whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life is the same word. Apollumi- to destroy fully. But guess what? There's also a condition there. IF you believe in Jesus Christ, you have everlasting life. But if you don't, you perish. That immortality is conditional, as Paul also mentions in 1st Corinthians 15:53 this mortal must put on immortality.

Taking a look at 2nd Peter Chapter 3 at another verse.

2nd Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

That word perish is... guess what... apollumi

When Paul refers to the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, guess what word perdition is derived from? Of course, it's apollumi.

Let's take a quick look at Satan. As the son of perdition we can say that Satan himself is going to be fully destroyed. But where specifically is that mentioned?

It's in Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Who is this wise, beautiful king? We know that Solomon was considered one of the wisest kings, if not the wisest... not of his own wisdom, but wisdom granted by God.

v 13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Who was in the Garden of Eden? Well there was Adam and Eve. They have long since died at the time of this writing of Ezekiel. God was there, and who else? Satan, as the serpent was in that same Garden. He was actually the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as well, but that's another subject. So we're dealing with and talking about Satan here. It can't be anyone else.

v 14Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

A cherub is an angel, and this would be a protecting cherub that God set up to cover the mercy seat.

v 15Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

There's a great overlay in this 28th chapter of Ezekiel with the 14th chapter of Isaiah describing the fall and ultimate fate of Satan, which serves as a second witness.

v 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Now, this word destroy will not be apollumi, because here we're dealing with Hebrew. So what is the Hebrew word?

'abad
a primitive root; properly, to wander away, i.e. lose oneself; by implication to perish (causative, destroy):--break, destroy(- uction), + not escape, fail, lose, (cause to, make) perish, spend, X and surely, take, be undone, X utterly, be void of, have no way to flee.

It's interesting as well to note Revelation 9:11 where it refers to the angel of the bottomless pit as being named Abaddon in the Hebrew and Apollyon in the Greek. It hopefully should not be hard to understand where those names are derived from. Destruction from one sentenced to die.

v17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

v18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

The word devour is akal and it means consume. When a thing is turned to ashes, what is left to burn?

v19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never [shalt] thou [be] any more.

Now if anyone perhaps deserves to burn forever and ever, it would be Satan. But even he is simply going to be totally done away with. But I've got news for you. Satan's destruction comes at the end of the Millenium after he tries one final time to defeat God. It happens in the lake of fire. In as much as God is that consuming fire and everyone judged to hell steps into that same lake of fire, guess what happens? They are simply done away with, blotted out, never to be remembered or thought of again.

Now that still may not please some people, but it's much more merciful than this notion that these people are burning and in torment forever. God doesn't operate that way. Never has, never will. And above all else, remember a couple of those verses already mentioned.

John 3:16- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2nd Peter 3:9 The LORD is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

He's not looking to send anyone to hell, and won't even look forward to destroying Satan. He did create him, He did love him. But boy did he ever go bad once he got puffed up. But there is a way out. I pray that you've found it, and if not, that you consider it.

Jason
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: God and Hell

MY Brother That Was Killer Man this is why brother we fight the good fight and rage in warfare not see corruption but TRUTH PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God Once It Is Considred PRAISE JESUS IS Worth It this conflict is old and its been with Gods Army For Days Of Old There Songs Shines As Bright As The Stars Glory To God reminding us A Few Of Us May Still Be Here WHEN THE DUST SHALL INDEED PRAISE THEE Paul Wrote Brother I Rejoice In My Suffermeants And Became Waste So That The Truth Of The Power Of JESUS CHRIST May Be Known Through Out His People i 100 percent agree with what you said brother they are simply done away with blotted out never to be remembered or thought of again like you said brother now that still may not please some people people are burning and in tormeant forever GOD DOES,nt Operate That Way Never Has And Never Will.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thank you so much for sharing And Thank Those Bearing With Us IN SPIRT AND AND TRUTH GLORY TO GOD and fighting the same warfare jason tell ya what and all ya,s im going to teach off your topic its a blessing and a wonderfull opening to get something i had planned to teach on THE Word Says My Brother we,ve like heared it long preached through out genrations mark>4>26 When Warfare Rages And Rises Against The Truth And God Army And Warriors Are Going Through This Battled HE SAID IF The Destroyer Rises Up Against Himself And He Be Divided He Cannot Stand But Hath End And Whats Going To Confirm That YOUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORDS OF LORDS It May Be Rough But Only Rough As It Has To Be He Said Unto Us All Crooked Paths Shall Be Made Smooth if you weigh this conflict YOU WILL Know JESUS [/font] IN HIM THAT HIDDEN POWER TO SAVE AND MAKE KNOW THAT POWER WHERE THE ROBBER AND STILLER CANT STILL NO MORE OF THE SAVING STRENGETH THAT BELONGS TO HIM BELONGS TO US Ya,lls THERE Was Only One Thats One WHO Was Called The Man Of Many Sorrows [font="Arial Black"]Blessings And Strengeth Ya,alls AND PEACE BE With Us In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Jason thank you again for opening this topic Truly
Old 04-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) thank you so much for sharing And Thank Those Bearing With Us IN SPIRT AND AND TRUTH GLORY TO GOD and fighting the same warfare jason tell ya what and all ya,s im going to teach off your topic its a blessing and a wonderfull opening to get something i had planned to teach on THE Word Says My Brother we,ve like heared it long preached through out genrations mark>4>26 When Warfare Rages And Rises Against The Truth And God Army And Warriors Are Going Through This Battled HE SAID IF The Destroyer Rises Up Against Himself And He Be Divided He Cannot Stand But Hath End And Whats Going To Confirm That YOUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORDS OF LORDS It May Be Rough But Only Rough As It Has To Be He Said Unto Us All Crooked Paths Shall Be Made Smooth if you weigh this conflict YOU WILL Know JESUS [/font] IN HIM THAT HIDDEN POWER TO SAVE AND MAKE KNOW THAT POWER WHERE THE ROBBER AND STILLER CANT STILL NO MORE OF THE SAVING STRENGETH THAT BELONGS TO HIM BELONGS TO US Ya,lls THERE Was Only One Thats One WHO Was Called The Man Of Many Sorrows [font="Arial Black"]Blessings And Strengeth Ya,alls AND PEACE BE With Us In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Jason thank you again for opening this topic Truly
and one more thing and i apolagize Praying For All Of You,s Bearing Wit My typing As Well Love Each Other
Old 05-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Almighty Precious Lord Who Heavens Is Above The Heavens Who Shines Down Your Glory Unspeakble For Us When The Times become more than can we bear in our struggles You Are God The Only God Who Never Leaves Us Nor For Sakes Us In our time of need the struggle of he that dwells inside us overcame the world IN JESUS Name I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN The Lord Knoweth The Life Of Everybody Who Are Sold Out To Him PRAISE JESUS He Does Prevail before i started to go into this teaching and how it came together i wanted to pray first GLORY TO GOD And how it come about GOD AND HELL Or GOD VRS THE DESTROYER Praise Jesus Its all the same. And How God Lead me to see this tricky bondage GLORY TO GOD i was doing a routine study one night for one of my sermouns or teachings you,ve of course read here when i for one ya,alls have got the word open and im reading something happens that normally so many will not understand because they have read the same chapter or the same verse of the bible and means something to theme that they will not turn from and there is block there that prevents anything else getting in other than being bored or confused And i was reading that night for a first time ever i was getting what i call bible block THEN I PRAYED IN JESUS NAME LORD What Is Going On Here And You Know What Ya,lls He Did AND This Teaching Was Born It Feels LORD It Just Feels A Blessing That Having This Can Be A Trial GLORY TO GOD But to turn around And help others consider it is a blessing i,ve passed it on to a few And Thanks To Jason HE MADE THAT FIRST STEP To Open So everybody Can Can Have A Chance read And hear it Some May Be Struggling Some May Be Headed it there BUT WE KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS IS THE OVERCOMER
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Those Of You that have took the time to read these threads perhaps a lot of it is not made clear to ya today but there will come time PRAISE JESUS That The Lord Of Host Through His Witness The Holy Ghost Bringeth All Things To Your Memory because i know there is time you can take in so much and its not helping you today but is Storing fruit milk and meat through out your divided perhaps young temple it does take time we got a lot of young ones who are fighting conflicts who has not had time but who took meat the point ya,alls im trying to make when i spent more and more time on this teaching i realized i wanna just get this over with really AND GET Back To JESUS The One For All Sacarafice The Wonderfully The Living Water The Nazarine Son Of Mary And Jospeh PRAISE JESUS and the more i was there I soon realized JASON said something a couple threads back we are all just learning still Thats Truth In deep waters AND i Realized HOW MUCH JESUS Is Needed And How Much HE IS GOD AND SAVIOUR OF ALL THINGS Even The Bible Block PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Who With GLORY TO GOD WE CAN PERFORM All Things Love Each Other
Old 05-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUSwe can proceed on this topic GLORY TO GOD as we recall of how all our battles was indeed won in those times of uncertanties that arise dark hopeless areas of constant warfare constant struugles and purgey it mau have been an addiction or of course spirtual warfare and the song of drunkards arised you may have heared things you may have seen things BUT EVEN IF it was Dim Then, AND if its still Dim Now Still Today THERE IS STILL ONLY ONE OVERCOMER SPEAKING AND SAVING LIFES TODAY AND Reiging ON THIS CONFLICTS PARADE, GOD AND HELL Lets Delight n The PRECEPTS PRAISE JESUS IF YOU Love The Law And Fighting Today We Know This Conflict sometimes FOR IT IS ALL WE KNOW And If You Know The Conflict YOU WILL INDEED KNOW WHO THE OVERCOMER Is As We Proceed Feel Free To Bring A Pillow or popcorn We are going to get into Job some and proverbs And So Forth AND Let Us Try In Jesus Name To hear And Incline WHAT the Word Is Teaching And who is bearing with you In these Times JESUS Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords
Old 05-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

job>11>13>20 GLORY TO GOD We No Justice There At Times Its Out Of Sight AND In No Wise Will Be Found Some Say Well This Is Unfair Or That Should Have Been Done Different THERE IS A NO WIN SITUTION I KNOW I CAN GET AMEN, The Reason Why i know in myself and in my Struggles Or most of you call it something i cant spell today I CALL It WARFARE And The Suffermeants Of Being Blessed With Knowlege, AND JESUS Granted Us WITH That Knowlege to know THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE, IN HIM ALL Things Are Made Knew Again Sometimes ya,lls BLESSINGS Are A Rare Find BUT JESUS CHRIST Will Not Leave You Nor Forsake You In These Wars [font="Arial Black"]If Thou Prepare Thine Heart And stretch Out Thine Hand toward him If iniqutiy be in thine hands put it away In These Hours BITTERNESS Arises In All Things BUT Let It Not Consume You Let Not Wickdness dwell in the tabernacles even if it feels right in due season for then shall thy left up thy face PRAISE JESUS without spot yea thou Shall Be Steadfast AND SHALL NOT FEAR BECAUSE Thou Shalt Forget Thy Misery And Remembear It As The Waters That PASS THROUGH And Away That Forbears Us Ya,alls And Comforts Us,and thine age shall be clearer than noon day thou shalt be morning and thou shall be secure because there is hope yea thou shalt dig about thee and thou shall take rest in safter also thou shall lie down and none shall make the afraid, It Is Ya,lls A Working Progress But He That Dwells Will Overcome GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS, We Can PRAISE HIM sometimes not always the way we want to BUT PRAISE JESUS he knows the heart And The Conflict That Binds Us And Lies AND SOMETIMES, GLORY TO GOD makes Ya feel wrong FOR BEING ALIVE all though we are always in warfare THE CORNERSTONE Said Unto THE world ya,alls We Times Gets Rough He Said TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED Or One Of My Little Ones Not One Hair On Their Heads For These Are My Angels Wisdom May Increase Up On Us BUT STILL A Higher Power SHEDS His Love And Understanding And Unto Him We Are Ants
Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Glory To God Lets Proceed Thou Shall Rest In Saftey Also Thou Shall Lie Down And None Shall Make The Afraid, Yea Many Shall Make A Suit Unto Thee And In Our Time Of Weakness As Many Will Grow With You As To Many Will Forsake You BUT REST IN HOPE That JESUS Christ Will Not Forsake In Your Time Of Need You Will Be Tempted By Others Sometimes And sometimes Alone With The Conflict jesus said even those time of temptation He was still TAKING UP FOR THE WORD OF GOD That Was Coming To Fuifill all things HE SAID MAN SHALL Not Leave By Bread Alone BUT EVERYWORD That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God The Word Tells Us BUT THE EYES OF THE WICKED SHALL FAIL, THEY SHALL NOT ESCAPE And Their Hope Shall Be As Given Up The Ghost. And Job Anwsered And Said No Doubt But Ye Are The People And Wisdom Shall Die With You But I have Understanding As Well You I,am Not The Inferior to you yea knoweth not such things as these i,am, as one mocked of his neighbour who calls upon GOD And He Answereth him The Just Upright Man Is Laughed Scorn He That Is Ready To Slip With His Feet Is A Lamp Despised In The Thought Of Him That Is At Ease , JESUS CAME AND OVERCAME SUCH MATTERS And The SAID HE SHALL BE CALLED THE REEDEMER Of All Things There Is No SPIRTURUAL WARFARE, And If Its Just That He That Died And Arose Again CANT NOT OVERCOME And Did, PRAISE JESUS,
Old 05-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

JESUS DID MORE FOR US Than Just Forgive Us Of Our Sins He Cloths DESOLATION He Feeds The Poor HE DELIVERS Those Sick In Spirt And Binds Up The Broken AND The Price Is Free For Those Who Are Will To Recieve AND EXCEPT Salvation, AND STANDING SOMETIMES You GOTTA STAND UP TO IT And Make It Known WHO IS LORD OF YOUR LIFE, [font="Arial Black"]The tabernackles Of robbers Prosper And They That Provoke God Are Secure Into Whose Hand God Brings Abudantly. And they shall teach thee and the fowls of the air and they shall teach thee or speak to the earth and shall teach thee and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee who knoweth not all these things the hand of the Lord Hath Wrought this In whose hand is the soul Of every Living Thing And The Breath Of All Man kind. DOTH Not The Ear Try Words And The Mouth Taste His Meat With The ANCIENT Is Wisdom And In Length Of Days UNDERSTANDING WITH Him Wisdom And Strength He Hath Counsel And Underrstanding BEHOLD He Breaketh Down And It Cant Be Bulit Up Again He Shuts Up A Man And There Can Be No Opening PRAISE JESUS We Know All These Things Be True Of his Conflict BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS Be Of Good Cheer And With The Tides OF SALVATION There Is A King AND HIS ONLY CRIME WAS LOVE And Said Unto Us BEFORE PRAISE YOU JESUS I Have Placed Before You An Open Door Knock And It Shall Be Open And Mercy And Love And Great Understanding Is JESUS CHRIST AND BEHOLD He Was Born into this conflict Even Then the Destroyers Flock Knew That THEY WERE IN TROUBLE GLORY TO GOD They Called Him MAJESY WONDERFULL SHILO AND JESUS IS HIS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD, MY JOY THAT FLOWS FROM WITHIN, ya,alls this is one of the longest teachings i,ve ever done. thanks to jason for having that boldness to share his revelations with us a lot of blessings and a lot of streneth without sharing there is bondage and sometimes well most the time i wont sugarcoat where there is opening confusion always follows and fuels the conflict but there is no need of understanding without confusion AND JESUS Even Left told us AND CLARIFIED AND ANWESERD THE QUESTION FOR US MY WORDS IS NOT THE AUTHER OF CONFUSION But Of Love And Understanding THE LAW Which Is JESUS CHRIST so hopefully In The Law Of Hope AND VICTORY for whats to come we are the hertiage of that understanding and the seeds of Abraham IN to fight this conflict that is old as time itself Its Why We Bind And Break THE STRONG MAN AND STONG HOLDS Because they are there for one reason to break to bind ya AND JESUS IS IN THE MIDST TO OVERCOME All that we Presuit ya,alls Ya,alls GOD Over Comes The The Rebelious Child And Reminds Thereof We Are Old Enough To Know Are Wants Will Not Hurt Us AMEN To Grow In Wisdom And Streneth The Word Tells When I Was A Child I spoke as one acted like one But When I Grew I Put Aside These Things THAT MAY BE TRUE But Only God Knows How Much Of The Child That Has Growed To Be Willing TO EXCEPT Our Faith As Little Children JESUS SPOKE THESE THINGS To Apply It In Our Faith Today The Beauty Of It Is We Can Grow In This Warfare And Be Prepared But Forget Not He That Spoken Once And Thats All It TAKES And Confirmed And Whashed Away Many Sorrows Many Times If we Become so wise TO NOT EXCEPT JESUS AS OUR OVERCOMER we do become as brass and as a symbal and Leave Only By the proverb and becometh wise vessels But Also Dying Ones
Old 05-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

probleams do in fact arise in our life and the word tells us for the elects sake these times of warfare will be shortned we cant change the world but we can stand and change our nation and bind the the things that holds up captive AMEN tommorow may become worse AFTER doing so BUT JESUS CHRIST PROMISES VICTORY the same today as it was yesterday always and forever For The Word Tells Us The Coming Of our Lord would be simliar to the days of noha and the ark And Lord Knows They Was Not The Many in these days it all comes down to our faith and still our preseverance BEHOLD He With Holdeth The waters they dry up also he sendeth theme out and they overturn the earth WITH HIM HIS IS STRENGTH And Many Get Confused Right About Here THE DECEIVED AND THE DECIVER ARE HIS He Leadeth Counsellors Away Spoiled And Makes Judges Fools The WORD OF GOD DOES NOT Contadict The WORD Ya,alls JESUS CHRIST IS THW WORD And These Words Instated There Will Come Time When You Will Become More Wise And The Time Of Spitrual Warfare And Unjust Reasons Was Rise Daniel Said It Was A Time Of Trouble The Word Tells Us In The Proverbs These Things To Tells Us THAT JESUS CHRIST Has Already Overcome DECEPTION And The Decivers Of Life STANDING is our preseverance ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE and as we pass through warfare And Hold On To The Precepts We KNOW Who Are Saviour Is The Word Tells Us No Man Can Serve To Masters and in these days we need to foucos on just that He Looseth The Bond Of Kings He Leads Princes Away Overthrows The Mighty He Removes Speach Of The Trusty AND TAKES Away The Understanding Of The Age He Pours Out Contempt And Weakens The Streneth Of The Mighty He discovers Deep Things Out Of Darkness And Brings Out The Light THE SHADOW OF THE VALLEY OF DEATH he maketh to lie down in green patures His Rod And Staff Comfort Us and quickly that rod becometh The Sword Of Truth For The Hopeless The Bondage Of Contempt And A Conflict ONLY ONE CAN Overcome And Put In Its Place For These Little Ones Sake PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS some lips will become numb and blue PRAISE JESUS Before Binding Our Adavasries IN JESUS NAME BUT He That Overcome All Things Is With Us Peace Love And The Good Tidings Of Salvation be with us all ITS OUR WORLD OUR NATION PRAISE JESUS blessings be with all PRAYING FOR YA thats took the time to read and try to understand
Old 05-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #14
Odetolife
USER INFO »

TrulyAmazing your an awesome person! Jesus loves you! God bless you! That was awesome! I'm so blown away. Jesus saves lives and has helped me save some, were so blessed to have an awesome savior like him! Thanks again!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Odetolife) TrulyAmazing your an awesome person! Jesus loves you! God bless you! That was awesome! I'm so blown away. Jesus saves lives and has helped me save some, were so blessed to have an awesome savior like him! Thanks again!
thank you ode to life but if you see a reflection of awsome it is not i but he that dwell it is me because like everybody else without HIM im no more Awsome then next person i set body Just A wretch the word says we our made overcomer by our testimonys PRAISE JESUS In The World The Way It Is Today You,re More Excepted And Testifying Your Junkie THAT STAND UP AND PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE WAY WE SHOULD Bless You Make A Stand For What You Believe If He Before You Than Man Or Weapon Can Be Against Ya Peace Be With You AND PRAISE JESUS