++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-02-2003, 10:34 PM   #1291
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I thought you had written one or two here, Joy. I don't think I'm very creative either. I have confidence in you. I know you can do it. When I think about Scott, I get inspired with all kinds of thoughts.

Relearn Love
Old 10-02-2003, 10:36 PM   #1292
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Quote: Thus...my husband has enjoyed this thread as well!!

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 10-03-2003, 12:10 AM   #1293
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crest tattoo
I can duplicate things, just not think them up myself very well.  Thus...my husband has enjoyed this thread as well!!
Does that mean your hubby will be dressing up like the grim reaper this weekend?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-03-2003, 08:10 AM   #1294
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »

Great fantasies Jen and Teri!! I have been working on one myself but after reading those I don't think it can compare!!!!! I think I'll work on it some more. Teri you have opened up doorways for more details I probably never have explored before. Now I think I can take the chance. Let me work on it for a little while!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 10-03-2003, 01:12 PM   #1295
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I hope I didn't take things too too far! Don't want to get in trouble!:embarass:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-03-2003, 03:04 PM   #1296
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Not too far for me :P.

Old 10-03-2003, 03:32 PM   #1297
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Don't worry Teri. Just enough to make them more interesting!! Ok here I go:

Well, it's been a couple of years now. The perfect marriage ended in divorce two years ago,the girls are growing so fast,and I went back to college and got my RN. I've been working as a nurse for only about a year but on the side I've been singing at clubs and stuff. I've done some back-up vocals with local bands.I've even been recording back-up on their albums
I got home late one night from work. My Mom gave me a phone message from some management company in Florida. She said the guy had heard my voice on an album and was interested in using me on an album he was recording for a band there.He didn't get into specifics with her so I gave him a call. As the phone rang I started to get impatient. I had a five year old grapping at me . As I lock myself in the other room they pick up and I hear "Jeff Hanson , how can I help you?" I nearly drop the phone. I identify myself and he was glad I called back. He was getting ready to go into the studio with Creed and they really liked my voice. They wanted to know if I wouldn't mind recording back up vocals for a couple of their songs. I almost fell over,"Yes, of course I would!" He set everything up so that in two weeks I would be on my way to Florida. They would pay for everything. I could even bring the kidswith my Mom and Dad. They were going to give us free passes for Disney and everything. The next day, I arranged everything at work and anxiously awaited the day we would leave.
Finally,the Friday we were leaving was here. We boarded the airplane.the kids were excitedabout Disney.When we got to Orlando two limos were waiting for us. One was for my family to the hotel ,the other to take me to the studio. I kissed everyone good-bye and told them I would call if I was going to be late.

Kiss away night
Old 10-03-2003, 03:47 PM   #1298
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Jeff was waiting in the limo. He was really great. Told me the guys were really looking forward to working with me.I thanked him a hundred times for the opportunity. "You have a great voice,the opportunity would have come soon enough. If not from us, from someone else." We pulled up to the studios and it was surrounded by Creed fans. I guess they thought I was someone important because their faces dropped when they saw I was me. He led me inside and up to the third floor. When the elevator doors opened my stomach dropped. i saw Scott in the distance. Man, did he look GOOD! All of a sudden this beautiful little blonde hair girl( she looked about three) came running over. She said "hi" in the sweetest voice. It was Cadence, Flip's little one. She was soo cute and she had made me a picture of flowers and rainbows. She led me over to the guys "This is my Daddy." and Flip came over and said "hey". Mark and Brett came over to join the introductions. Last but not least Scott came over and shook my hand. He said he was really looking forward to working with me. That he loved my voice and it would be perfect for a song he was currently writing. We all hit it off right away. Scott told me to give my family a call as we might not make it home till late. Jagger was with his parents and would be meeting my parents and togetherthey would be all going to Disney.
We did work late into the night. One by one everyone started heading out the door. I said goodbye to Cadence who ran over a gave me a big hug and then she gave her Uncle Scott a kiss. He asked me to stay so we could work on the song he talked about earlier "Sure" April pulled me aside before she left and said I think he likes you. So, we stayed and started working. It was a beautiful song about love. He said my voice was perfect for it. He was truly impressed.

Kiss away night
Old 10-03-2003, 04:04 PM   #1299
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Before we knew it ,it was 3 am . Figuring the crowd had probably left we headed out the front door. Well, we were wrong and immediately we were attacked by a bunch of fans. My shirt got ripped in the middle of escaping. He said "RUN!" Yeah right, I had high heel boots on. Somehow we managed. As I was looking back , he pulled me into an alley behind the studio. "Are they gone?" I didn't know, all I knew was he was pressed against me , breathing heavy on my bare shoulder. He realized this too. He was standing behind me and his breath was hot on the back of my neck.We were both breathing hard from running. The next thing I know his lips kissed my shoulder as he was grinding into me. The adrenaline was still pumping.He turned me around and kissed me hard. His tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. We rolled and he slammed me against the wall bringing my legs up around his hips. He kissed me again even harder , his lips moved down my neck onto my chest.I grapped the back of his neck and sighed with pleasure. I kissed his neck and sucked on his ear. "You keep doing that and you're in trouble!" So, i kept doing it and said' Bring it on!" We got to the back door of the studio. He said there were some apartments on the top floor for artists who worked well in the night. I said let's go. We got to the elevator. I don't know how I got there because my feet never hit the ground. When the doors shut he slammed me against the wall again. The whole elevator shook. He ripped off what was left of my shirt and before I knew it he got up my skirt and ripped of my panties. His hands found their way back up my skirt and his fingers were exploring every inch of me. Entering me and pleasing me in all the right places. The elevator came to a stop and again he carried me to the first apartment door.
When we finally got in the door he got me over to the bed, kissing and licking me the whole way. I pulled off his shirt and kissed every inch of his chest and then made my way down. He had button fly jeans on so, I undid them one by one. I kissed him all over his stomach and thighs and hips. When he couldn't take it anymore he pulled me up on top of him. He kissed me hard and rolled us over. He kissed me everywhere and when he finally brought me to pleasures I've never known he came back up. Her entered me and we made love. I looked up into his eyes and had found myself on cloud nine.

Kiss away night
Old 10-03-2003, 04:14 PM   #1300
devils_here
USER INFO »
Fantastic

I knew you could do it .

Old 10-03-2003, 04:16 PM   #1301
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
After about three hours of this he finally fell asleep. I got up and found my way to the bathroom. They had an incredible shower with the jets in the center of the shower as well as the regular shower head. I was feeling sore from all that love making, so I knew a hot shower would do the trick,I turned it on and got in. It felt incredible. As I was rinsing my hair I suddenly felt these hands wrap around my body. I opened my eyes and it was Scott. " Good morning, may I join?" I responded with a kiss and he returned it. We washed each other and ended up making love again.. We came out of the shower and started to get dressed. He found an extra shirt for me in a drawer but I didn't have any panties. We just kind of laughed about it and I put my skirt back on.(good thing it was long) When we got in the elevator we found what was left of my panties on the floor He picked them up and put them in his pocket. "Mine now." Just as we getting off everyone was coming through the front door. " Never left did ya ?" said Mark. Scott and I just smiled. He said we weren't staying today but that we were going to go home and meet up with our families. We would all come back tomorrow. He leaned over to me and whispered " Besides, you need to go home and get some panties on." We both laughed, looked at everyone. "Inside joke." we both said and he took my hand and led me to the car outside. In the backround I hear April say" See, I told you guys!! And they all laughed..

[The End

Kiss away night
Old 10-03-2003, 04:20 PM   #1302
devils_here
USER INFO »
Sorry about jumping the gun :embarass:. It was great if it ended earlier but even better now that I read the last installment:lol: :lol:

Old 10-03-2003, 04:25 PM   #1303
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Thanks Kim. It was a little nastier then my last couple of fantasies! Blame Teri for that for she opened the door for adding more details. I think I need a cold shower or better yet I'll go see what my hubby's doing!!

Kiss away night
Old 10-03-2003, 04:39 PM   #1304
devils_here
USER INFO »
I know she opened the door . Watch out with my next one. It won't be real PG-13 Great job!

Old 10-03-2003, 08:49 PM   #1305
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Very HOT, Kris!! Fantastic Job. I love the part in the elevator, the shower and the ending.

BTW, Kris, I've been meaning to tell you that I love you avie pic.

You guys will never guess what I heard on the radio this morning....Sexual Healing!!! I've always liked the song but I had all sorts of new thoughts running through my mind thanks to Teri.

Relearn Love