++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-12-2004, 01:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
another door

Your fears does not hide from me your love is no secret but your never ending stregneth does pass all logic its a river of peace thats never that never stops flowing thats why im still holding word can say a lot of things but only love Knows all these things and it says today how can a heart be broken if its not hole to began with its pain it seems is never ends but when my pain ends it will end with you and in the mean time we will just get through untill another door is opend for me you we have no control Over i own will but we cant question the higher power we shall know We his through what will be will be what should be can be but what we cant see thats clouded by a daze its not meant for us to see we cant help it because it never belonged to you and me but i trust the heveans more and set my self aside and this is why i cry and run back to you everytime i love you more than ever before i know this is some how been written before nothing i can do nothing i can say untill another Door is put before me, nothing i can do no more i can say i see were you cant see i know you can see over the wall that i cant break still if it was meant to be broken down it would have by now sometimes i dont know why and baby i dont how all i know is i cant never be broke down i will always past the test somehow because i was made to know how because sometimes you must be still and let God be God and come what may i will never leave you to dye,sometimes i wish i could fly away and move on but i would never do that to you if it causes pain thats nothing new if being true to you makes me blue i will remebear that faded pitcure of you, that brings me peace and understanding but once more i have said enough for today........
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything