++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #1
Bleeding Love
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
poem and update on me :)

Of Love, of Compassion, of Satan Himself Falling into Damnation

Even The Heaviest of Hearts can Lift up Prayers

my heart is heavy, Father
with the devil perched upon my shoulder like a thrown
wrapping his tail around my throat, making me his own
captivating me with his serpent lies
but Father, he knows no other means

forgive him, he knows just what he does
but he wants change from what he once was
forgive him, you saved a wretched man like me
surely, You can save him from his eternal agony

mere immortal man, more than human
take him into your hand
sing over the damned
mere mortal man, nothing short of human
mock our torment, shield our cries
blood shed from loveless eyes

if a heart like mine can forgive the prince of darkness
what does it say of those that rejoice in his suffering?

Now, the update on what I am currently up to for those who were wondering what is new and stuff.
Well, here is my personal myspace
my bands myspace is here.
Note, I am not in those demo's for I have just joined the band and we are currently getting ready to write a full length album.
We are plan to do a tiny tour (just the west coast) after the album is written.
We are also in contacts with some people from Roadrunner Records, so hopefully we'll get a record deal from them, but who knows.
But yea, there it is for those of you wondering whatever happened to me, haha.
Much love.

hung from the rafters with care
Kevin Fitz<3
Old 02-17-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: poem and update on me :)

I Loved It, these lines, Captavating me with his serpent Lies, BUT FATHER HE KNOWS NO OTHER MEANS, yes as ironic as it sounds once you hit The Ways OF ACKNOWLEGING THE WAYS OF THE LORD THY GOD, who even made the day of evil for himself , you will find That both sides work As One, I love the entire poem kev, and the topic it brought up Thanks For Sharing I,d Call It Meat In Due Season
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Great poem,Kevin, and good luck with the band and all
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

oh i love this poem and the topic kev i felt like giving it a revisted , Awsome MAN Just AWSOME, THATS WHY EVERY KNEE SHALL HIT THE FLOOR AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESSTHAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, no wonder why they Call Him The Saviour, As If Man Good Luck with the band stuff , you kick ass i dont why you have,nt got a record deal yet BUT MAN Please Dont Sale Out To Amarician Idol, Not that i have a probleam with theme they have talent to certian point its just not for kev, HAAAAAAAA Ya know what im going zip it all though i would support ya
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) oh i love this poem and the topic kev i felt like giving it a revisted , Awsome MAN Just AWSOME, THATS WHY EVERY KNEE SHALL HIT THE FLOOR AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESSTHAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, no wonder why they Call Him The Saviour, As If Man Good Luck with the band stuff , you kick ass i dont why you have,nt got a record deal yet BUT MAN Please Dont Sale Out To Amarician Idol, Not that i have a probleam with theme they have talent to certian point its just not for kev, HAAAAAAAA Ya know what im going zip it all though i would support ya
i felt like reading this one, i have,nt checked out any of your new stuff,
Old 12-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

[font="Arial Black"]within the meassures i felt like revisting this, it is a topic some countiune to argue about it, we,ve heared it all before, and our hearts as stood the test time of time again and again and again, and who you will blame you will thank, because the old letters burn, the pain mourns the truth, as we focous on our project and goals, some do rejoice in the suffering of the lambs, and that dont make mama happy, for thy words, is the auther of love and peace and understanding not the auther of confusion, the lamb of GOD still shall come and wipe all un-needed tears from their eyes, thanks kev for the recent updates man, sorry about your uncle, like i said this is my REVISTING Fave for the week, Im copyrighting my stuff, Angel, .............................
Old 02-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

revisting potery today can be utterly uplifting in these times that not be in our hands indeed, i often dont freaking those sites anymore but thinks for the last recent updates, got one for you called rising my love, i have,nt had time, to get back to my stuff, hopefully soon,
Old 02-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) revisting potery today can be utterly uplifting in these times that not be in our hands indeed, i often dont freaking those sites anymore but thinks for the last recent updates, got one for you called rising my love, i have,nt had time, to get back to my stuff, hopefully soon,
one more thing and to all, it is a bussiness most indeed chrished, dont forget when sharing or ghosting it, Your CopyRights,