++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-21-2004, 11:09 PM   #46
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Check your PM, Shadow.
Got it. Between you and I - I hope we didn't offend anyone.

Last edited by Shadow : 05-21-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #47
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I just hope they are honest and fair about it. There are two sides to every story.

SORRY....I can't say anything about it!!!!! I am gonna have to laugh at honest!!!! Yup!! There is 2 sides to a story....Some times people only listen to one side ......That is why there is NO truth out...and the same ole rumors are still living!!!!LOL
Old 05-21-2004, 11:32 PM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) SORRY....I can't say anything about it!!!!!

Then do us all a favor and don't!
Old 05-22-2004, 06:48 AM   #49
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Behind the scenes of Creed is probably like that part in Liar Liar where Jim Carrey is in the meeting and he starts bashin everybody,hehehe!

j/k

I didn't mean anything here with this, I was just messin I hope it didn't offend anyone! and I'm sorry if it did!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-22-2004, 08:08 AM   #50
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
its impossible to make any sense of all of this, its clear that Scott has done some things that shouldn't have being done but we are only hearing one side. i would also say it was also a mistake mark communicating some information that shouldn't have being made public in such a manner, but that is in the past now.

from that position how is one able to make a proper assessment of the situation? really all that behind the scenes stuff is none of our business and if anyone wanted confirmation of creed's demise then this thread confirms it!

more importantly i hope they can become good buds again in the not too distant future, may never have that relationship they once had but to compare it to Velvet Revolver (which seems like a fairly good analogy in SOME parts) everyone should fear that it would become like Axl and Slash. that is my worst fear in this whole saga.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 05-22-2004, 09:05 AM   #51
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
i've resigned to the apparent fact that creed is done but reading this makes me totally confused. higher desire i hope you don't mind me quoting you here.

I got to meet Atomship afterwards and get their autographs. And on a side note, I was speaking with Joey, the lead singer, and I coyly brought up the subject of "since you're with Wind-Up records... have you got to meet Creed or Alterbridge, or know what's going on there?" He said they were all really nice guys, and that he was talking with "their drummer, Scott." Apparently, he was a fan of Creed before they became big, and was excited to get singed to WU, and dream of touring with them. He said that Scott told him that "Alterbridge is just a side project. We're still Creed. We will forever be Creed. Creed will be back recording together within time. We're not going anywhere." So, take that for what it's worth.

i've got no idea what to make of this......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 05-22-2004, 11:26 AM   #52
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i've resigned to the apparent fact that creed is done but reading this makes me totally confused. higher desire i hope you don't mind me quoting you here.

I got to meet Atomship afterwards and get their autographs. And on a side note, I was speaking with Joey, the lead singer, and I coyly brought up the subject of "since you're with Wind-Up records... have you got to meet Creed or Alterbridge, or know what's going on there?" He said they were all really nice guys, and that he was talking with "their drummer, Scott." Apparently, he was a fan of Creed before they became big, and was excited to get singed to WU, and dream of touring with them. He said that Scott told him that "Alterbridge is just a side project. We're still Creed. We will forever be Creed. Creed will be back recording together within time. We're not going anywhere." So, take that for what it's worth.

How long ago was it that Higher Desire said that. I must have missed that post. I don't remember reading it before. So maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:04 PM   #53
Frankie
USER INFO »
Shadow... HD just posted that early this morning

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ead.php?t=6653

Nice to see that the two Scotts are on the same page.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:22 PM   #54
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
All I know is what has been repeated over and over by the people who claim they heard Tremonti say what he said. What's talked about between mutual friends and business associates I would consider private matters between the individuals involved. Kind of something you would want to keep between the parties involved.

If Stapp has sounded out on the matter in private...that's his choice....but publicly he's been diplomatic. You can call his comments spin if you want, but he's not giving fans anything to use against other fans in what appears to have become an adversarial situation between people who all claim to love the same band. And believe me Tremonti's comments keep coming up time and time again, along with the chuckles and the jabs. I keep hearing everyone talk about what a stand up guy Tremonti is, how much he cares about the fans. I'm sure most of that is true. I just wish he could have kept the comments about Stapp to himself, even though I'm sure they were made probably out of alot of frustration. If he had just kept his comments to himself.....we wouldn't be having this debate, now would we?

All I know, is even though I'm excited to hear their respective solo work....what I really want, is to see them back together in the future.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:52 PM   #55
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) All I know is what has been repeated over and over by the people who claim they heard Tremonti say what he said. What's talked about between mutual friends and business associates I would consider private matters between the individuals involved. Kind of something you would want to keep between the parties involved.

If Stapp has sounded out on the matter in private...that's his choice....but publicly he's been diplomatic. You can call his comments spin if you want, but he's not giving fans anything to use against other fans in what appears to have become an adversarial situation between people who all claim to love the same band. And believe me Tremonti's comments keep coming up time and time again, along with the chuckles and the jabs. I keep hearing everyone talk about what a stand up guy Tremonti is, how much he cares about the fans. I'm sure most of that is true. I just wish he could have kept the comments about Stapp to himself, even though I'm sure they were made probably out of alot of frustration. If he had just kept his comments to himself.....we wouldn't be having this debate, now would we?

All I know, is even though I'm excited to hear their respective solo work....what I really want, is to see them back together in the future.

Comments about Stapp?

What I heard, Mark said Creed was over.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:52 PM   #56
chafin24
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i've resigned to the apparent fact that creed is done but reading this makes me totally confused. higher desire i hope you don't mind me quoting you here.

who is atomship this band??
Old 05-22-2004, 04:54 PM   #57
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Chafin24, they apparently opened for Sevendust the other night. Higher_Desire posted a review in the Music Matters forum.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:40 PM   #58
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Yep.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Comments about Stapp?

What I heard, Mark said Creed was over.

There have been not-so-nice comments in front of fans regarding Stapp. And the fans all swear that they heard them with their own ears. You just aren't reading the right message board.

The comment you refer to was made seven months ago. We have no idea what the situation is like now. For all we know....they both wish each other the best of luck with their separate projects....and are enjoying having some time to do different things.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:43 PM   #59
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by chafin24) who is atomship this band??

I saw Atomship open for 3 Doors Down here in Birmingham in March. They are from Mississippi. Though they are a bit too heavy for my taste, I thought they were incredibly talented....people should give them a listen....they have a website.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:43 PM   #60
chafin24
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I saw Atomship open for 3 Doors Down here in Birmingham in March. They are from Mississippi. Though they are a bit too heavy for my taste, I thought they were incredibly talented....people should give them a listen....they have a website.

on atomship website do they have bulletin board?