++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-30-2005, 06:03 PM   #6556
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Outta Here

But first,before I go
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-30-2005, 06:04 PM   #6557
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Hey, Julie, put that bum back where it belongs, girlfriend!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 10-30-2005, 06:05 PM   #6558
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Haha
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-30-2005, 10:41 PM   #6559
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
i dont feel good i think im not getting a temp i gotta crash ya,alls niters
Old 10-31-2005, 02:49 AM   #6560
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hope you feel better, Rocketqueen!
Old 10-31-2005, 03:25 AM   #6561
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. But Michael, well he's just so lovely! He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao
Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Ooohh, burn baby, burn! A camel for 40 days?
Nothing compared to what we did, though!

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe
And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-31-2005, 07:45 AM   #6562
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. But Michael, well he's just so lovely! He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao
so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here?

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Ooohh, burn baby, burn! A camel for 40 days?
You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

Come onnn, I wanna see a fight!!!!
LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes......

oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL

so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either!

so lith i can see you are speaking yourself in the third person by referring to yourself as "the lithium". see hayley what kind of guy refers to himself in the third person? he's a fruitcake if you ask me.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-31-2005, 09:55 AM   #6563
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
AND YOUR NOT you lit fruit loop of A Roo You
Old 10-31-2005, 04:23 PM   #6564
Anna1011
USER INFO »
lmao sis

hayley your so lucky avin two guys fight over you *feels rather jealous* lol

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 10-31-2005, 05:01 PM   #6565
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.
No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Nothing compared to what we did, though!
Well, that was something to remember .... but no, I can't think those thoughts!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.
Just his toy? Michael, is this true?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here?
Nooo. I just can't decide!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes......
WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL
You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ...

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreder) so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either!
Well .... he was rather weak .... LMFAO just kidding, just kidding! *evil hayley* heheee

Well this is all fine and dandy but guys, I want to see some REAL fighting! Come on, show me what you've got!!! Punch up!

Last edited by hayley : 10-31-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:02 PM   #6566
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) hayley your so lucky avin two guys fight over you *feels rather jealous* lol

Old 10-31-2005, 05:38 PM   #6567
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!
Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Just his toy boy? Michael, is this true?
well i'm not your toy boy....that is unless you are actually approaching 37!

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off!
yeah it should be fine......

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ...
damn.....women are wicked creatures! oh no its bribery.....is that a roast dinner? are those fluffy handcuffs? LMAO i can't take it any longer..

well anna there is no need to be jealous. considering hayley is so blantantly lapping up the attention two can play at that game...LOL. oh look its a jacuzzi.....are you going to join me?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 10-31-2005, 07:02 PM   #6568
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm jonesin' for some of the candy bars that are awaiting the trick-or-treaters ...I have to wait until later, though, to make sure I don't run out, hahaha.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:59 PM   #6569
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!
Would you listen to yourslef? "I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with both you that I can't think straight!". That is "being confused"!!
Anyway... It really hurts me you don't care for me as muc has you did before... Which means I must KILL that freaking Aussie!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Hey, don't take my girl from me, alright? I mean, have some respect, man! I love her, 'kay? You can't just go on and confuse her, then steal her heart to get to her pussy. Not as long I am alive!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.
Yeah well, that's true...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-01-2005, 08:36 PM   #6570
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Hey, don't take my girl from me, alright? I mean, have some respect, man! I love her, 'kay? You can't just go on and confuse her, then steal her heart to get to her pussy. Not as long I am alive!
is it really immature that i find you saying the word pussy funny?
here let must tell it like it is.......sweden is here *points at map* and new zealand is here *oh where is it i know its near australia somewhere (LOL just playing haha)* so it just was not meant to be.....i'm sorry dude. LOL

oh man i was wanted to go swimming today but that didn't happen. well i do have from friday to monday off (barely had a day off recently) so i'll hit the beaches or the pools a couple of times there. its this time of year that i am thankful for living in australia.....
its the 3 b's
beaches
bbq's
and best of all babes that are so great in this sunburnt land!
ah can sweden compare with that....can it?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie