++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-14-2003, 01:59 AM   #16
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline

Kevin,has Torn confused you? why yes...yes she has...
anywayz, you mind if i add you to my AIM buddy list Torn?

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 10-14-2003, 07:58 AM   #17
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Sure, I don't mind go ahead and do that. I'll do the same here if you let me. Peace out.

Quote: Originally posted by MrSeeker

Kevin,has Torn confused you? why yes...yes she has...
anywayz, you mind if i add you to my AIM buddy list Torn?

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 10-14-2003, 07:41 PM   #18
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Cool, my AIM name is MrSeeker04 just incase you didnt know
I dont know if yours is correct so,just IM me if ya see me on.

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 10-14-2003, 09:52 PM   #19
RMadd
USER INFO »
Interesting question, never really thought about it before.... It is my personal (and denomination's) belief that homosexuality is wrong. So homosexuality could be viewed as a sin. My denomination, Lutherans (MO Synod) believe that, to be saved, you only need to be baptized in the name of Christ and to believe, wholeheartedly, in the triune God and that Christ is your savior. So, if you think about it, everyone sins, but people make it to heaven anyways. So it's quite possible they do.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:03 AM   #20
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
mr. seeker,

if a gay person goes to church, believes in jesus, ext

then does he go to heaven, hmmmmmm

very true the fact we all sin, so its unfair for us to say a gay person will go to hell cause he sins, cause we all do

not that i'm saying u said that
Old 10-15-2003, 02:29 AM   #21
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Sin is not allowed into Heaven,so if being gay is sinning then i would say no, same thing with any other sin. It has nothing to do with being gay. I dont have anything against them, i dont know why someone would be gay,but whatever. Also,being gay is not somthing that is supposed to happen, God made it so a woman and man would be together, proof being that a certain male part fits perfectly into a certain female part. God didnt make it so that two males or two females could reproduce,did he. ; )
(sorry if that offended anybody)

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 10-15-2003, 11:35 AM   #22
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
your opinion, like i said, i'm not here to argue

you have your opinion, i have mine

but take this into thouhgt, we ALL sin, if sin isnt allowed into heaven, we will all burn

think about a few sexual sins that we all commit, gays arent alone

self-pleasing

oral sex (giving or recieving)

sex before marraige

sex with no intention of having a kid

.....these sins are held as with gay sex, we all commit those sins at one point, thats why Jesus dies, forgiveness

its for this reason, sense no one is perfect, that i believe a good person who believes in God, gets into heaven
Old 10-15-2003, 07:54 PM   #23
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
if your married and have sex that is ok, God made it so when you get married that you and your spouse would become one,whether you intend to have kids or not.
FYI: i have never commited any of those sins which you have typed. I plan to wait until i am married. Like i said before sin is not allowed into Heaven. We must repent of our sins, and go and sin no more. Period

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 10-15-2003, 08:51 PM   #24
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
lol, i find it hard to believe you've never pleased yourself

and i bet you have oral sex many times durring your marraige

but whatever, more power to you and what u believe
Old 10-17-2003, 07:49 PM   #25
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
I did at one time,but i stopped because i felt as if i were kinda saying my gf isnt worth waiting for,so i quit. So i repented and sinned no more, like people are supposed to do.

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 10-17-2003, 08:20 PM   #26
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Torn Signs+10-14-2003 04:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Torn Signs @ 10-14-2003 04:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I understand, this is just one lost soul yet Mr. Seeker. They do not seem to understand until something drastic happens,...no arguing please Just my opinion, sorry to babble.

Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
Catholic
cristianity *
whateber
i eman catholic
[/b][/quote]
yhea your right
Cristianity is the way of life
all the millions who belive in other religions will all burn in hell because the ywere never taught that jesus existed and thats all that matters. The bible and catholism MUST be right and everyone else in the entire planet and universe are wrong becuase we were taught that it was right so it MUST be right, i mean i wouldnt doupt it a bit, those jewish bastards who belive differently and the germans can all die because their thoughts are different than ours. Catholism is and HAS to be the right way and its TRUE, just because you cant face it dosnt mean its not true, its says in a 1900 year old book written by many people to promote peace, so it CANT be wrong. Im catholic and you are so everyon else dont matter, they are just misguided and WE are the truth-seeing ones. They know nothing. When we all die, their religions are usless and they are all fake or not true because catholism MUST be right because I learned it as a child.
the blind bastards will never see the truth even though more than 4/5 people think differenty, they will all go to hell because i say so.
I AGREE 100%

PS im just giving you a comment in a different prespective of somene else, i am catholic and i belive in god in some extent, but you must look at ALL sides of the picture to know the meaning,

"The ones who only see with one eye are the only truly blind people"

I like discussing this stuff and i make/ think 90% of everything i say here. Look at some of my threads a few months ago, i say how The worold is turning from God and at that point i belived that the Catholic way was the only way. But then i got into highschool and i opened my sight on the different sides of the big picture and learned in that time, more about the truth and meaning of religion than i did before.
Remember This is a world of opinion and personal thought, im sorry but the only lost people here are the ones who only look at one side and toss aiside the others. Shure you were raised one way, but it is always god to branch out and see what elese is in the world.
like i say on all religion posts
THIS IS MY OPINION and im am not trying to force it on anyone else, im just giving others ideas/ thoughts about the world and religion and such

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 10-17-2003, 08:26 PM   #27
RMadd
USER INFO »
I agree w/ both what Mr Seeker and Matt are saying.... on one hand, we all die as sinners, and it depends on our beliefs (and other things, depending on whatever denomination/religion you are) that determines whether we enter into heaven or the "weeping and gnashing of teeth." I have never seen in the Bible that pure, perfect heterosexuality is such a determinant for salvation; all sins are equal in God's eyes, so would it be fair to say if you were a believer who followed your religion's beliefs almost perfectly, and you stole a candy bar from a store then got run over by a car crossing the street (dying immediately, unable to confess your sin), that you would be not permitted to enter heaven. I'm sure you'd agree this seems quite absurd; however, if, indeed, all sins are equal, than shouldn't believing gays be allowed into heaven? I, however, am certainly not advocating homosexuality; I believe that God creating, as MrSeeker points out, the perfectly interlocking parts was no accident. Ask yourself this: how would a population in which homosexuality "ruled" remain in tact? Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, my friends.

Old 10-18-2003, 01:33 AM   #28
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Yup, thats right BearFan
( :huh: whats up with the new crapy faces?)

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
Old 10-18-2003, 09:28 AM   #29
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Quote: <!--QuoteBegin-Xterminator27+10-17-2003 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xterminator27 @ 10-17-2003 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
Catholic
cristianity *
whateber
i eman catholic
yhea your right
Cristianity is the way of life
all the millions who belive in other religions will all burn in hell because the ywere never taught that jesus existed and thats all that matters. The bible and catholism MUST be right and everyone else in the entire planet and universe are wrong becuase we were taught that it was right so it MUST be right, i mean i wouldnt doupt it a bit, those jewish bastards who belive differently and the germans can all die because their thoughts are different than ours. Catholism is and HAS to be the right way and its TRUE, just because you cant face it dosnt mean its not true, its says in a 1900 year old book written by many people to promote peace, so it CANT be wrong. Im catholic and you are so everyon else dont matter, they are just misguided and WE are the truth-seeing ones. They know nothing. When we all die, their religions are usless and they are all fake or not true because catholism MUST be right because I learned it as a child.
the blind bastards will never see the truth even though more than 4/5 people think differenty, they will all go to hell because i say so.
I AGREE 100%

PS im just giving you a comment in a different prespective of somene else, i am catholic and i belive in god in some extent, but you must look at ALL sides of the picture to know the meaning,

"The ones who only see with one eye are the only truly blind people"

I like discussing this stuff and i make/ think 90% of everything i say here. Look at some of my threads a few months ago, i say how The worold is turning from God and at that point i belived that the Catholic way was the only way. But then i got into highschool and i opened my sight on the different sides of the big picture and learned in that time, more about the truth and meaning of religion than i did before.
Remember This is a world of opinion and personal thought, im sorry but the only lost people here are the ones who only look at one side and toss aiside the others. Shure you were raised one way, but it is always god to branch out and see what elese is in the world.
like i say on all religion posts
THIS IS MY OPINION and im am not trying to force it on anyone else, im just giving others ideas/ thoughts about the world and religion and such [/b][/quote]

Never did I say that I oppose others with other religions. I have many friends who have their religions. I do not prod them in any direction. I am just saying that yes, there are some out there who do not understand yet. I was raised to be a Catholic, but I didn't agree with it. I found my own way. And big deal because there are more important people out there that have more important careers and goals and that can help this dump called a world in better ways than I have. In my book, nobody is a bastard, nobody is wrong for not seeing one way or the other. We have all grown up in different aspects, we all find and learn things at different times. I can't help everyone, some must go to Hell, it's destined.The 1900 year old book says to love everyone, which in a way I understand, yet can't do. Some like what they have, others suffer. I do not like this world peace thought either. It is evil. Now that is confusing. Now I wish to not argue, so I will keep it zipped. And good luck with Catholicism, I hope it goes well B)

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 10-20-2003, 12:01 PM   #30
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
mr. seeker, bearfan, i see what both of you are saying

guess we will have to wait and see if elton john gets into heaven, then we will know the answer, LOL