++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #31
ABYanks
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott calls The Bone in dallas

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) No he doesn't...

yeeeeeaaaaah... Ehhmm... yeah, whatever...

Yes he does, he says hes human and he makes mistakes, and he needs to learn from them
Old 03-05-2006, 08:35 PM   #32
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I've hardly ever heard of it... Although I knew the Spirited Away director had made another film. I had no idea it was about Scott's manager.
r u kidding? i was just playing around.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:57 PM   #33
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bobben) But if Stapp had been drinking, but not doing anything special but be drunk, then it's kinda weird that AB's manager told the police\security people that Stapp had been crazy drunk. I see it as AB's manager lied to the security people about Stapp being drunk and angry just to hurt him.
you're kidding right? I just did not read that...

so next time you go to the airport try and tell the security someone (pick randomly anyone you want) is drunk and anger. They won't do anything.

UNLESS this person is causing trouble, yelling, offending the airline workers and other and when you approach this person, he/ she says he/she's a cop.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:59 PM   #34
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I don't know what's more shocking. The accusation against AB's manager or that Stapp is a Dallas Cowboys fan.
he's a fan of Dallas coz it brings ROYAL memories to him.

Cowboys... Kid Rock's most famous hit "cowboy baby!"... riding... feeling good to be the king! LMAO!
Old 03-05-2006, 11:03 PM   #35
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but here's the deal:

Kiki was Mark's friend back when Creed started, and became good friends with Stapp, until Creed broke up and he took Stapp's side. He'd follow Stapp everywhere, you can see him behind Stapp in a lot of awards pictures, for example. Kiki, while Stapp became solo, started the personal assistant/ managing thing until he was fired... the reasons were already speculated one or 2 pages before.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:30 AM   #36
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

You know, I would have thought Hanson was smart enough not to make an incriminating remark like that. You really shouldn't make statements like that if you really are gonna try to destroy someone's career. Maybe he isn't as smart as people thought he was.

But we all know he said it...it came straight from Bridge of Clay's little file of "inside" information.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:40 AM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

it's not "inside" information. It's public, it's on the net. Stop slacking and you'll find it.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #38
J-Man
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Alright, here it comes; the guys a jerk!! When will he ever take the falls for his own mistakes? It's always someone elses fault Scott, always! Geez...

Oh, and by the way... Who the hell is Kiki?

I agree w/ you wholeheartedly. Scott seems to blame everyone else for HIS mistakes. The only thing he continues to throw into his interviews is that he's responsible for the creation of Creed; give me a break! Some people are like sheep and believe his lies. He's the rock and roll version of Jimmy Swaggart.

Last edited by J-Man : 03-06-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #39
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) he's a fan of Dallas coz it brings ROYAL memories to him.

lol well as a fan of Stapp but also a fan of the New York Giants, I was little dismayed.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Eff the Cowboys . Go Pats .
Old 03-06-2006, 08:55 PM   #41
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) it's not "inside" information. It's public, it's on the net. Stop slacking and you'll find it.

I don't have hours everyday to look for the crap you dig up, nor do I feel the need to log into an Alter Bridge website to find it. I know people who log into Alter Bridge websites, and are automatically banned...before they even post anything.

Like I said....if you plan to ruin someone's career....it isn't really smart to make that statement publicly and then have people plaster it all over a message board. Eventually it will come back to bite you in the....you know where.

Wasn't it Hanson who said he wanted to manage "Christian" bands? He certainly isn't acting too much like one...don't you think? He said it...so let people think he's the one who did it. I think its kind of funny, if you ask me. I hope someday they find out who really did it. If it's Hanson....what a putz.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:43 PM   #42
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I don't have hours everyday to look for the crap you dig up, nor do I feel the need to log into an Alter Bridge website to find it. I know people who log into Alter Bridge websites, and are automatically banned...before they even post anything.

Like I said....if you plan to ruin someone's career....it isn't really smart to make that statement publicly and then have people plaster it all over a message board. Eventually it will come back to bite you in the....you know where.

Wasn't it Hanson who said he wanted to manage "Christian" bands? He certainly isn't acting too much like one...don't you think? He said it...so let people think he's the one who did it. I think its kind of funny, if you ask me. I hope someday they find out who really did it. If it's Hanson....what a putz.

well for the first part of this...it wasn't from an alter bridge website, it was in an interview somewhere, i remember it....and second of all, you're full of shit cause no one is automatically banned from alter bridge websites (there really is only one with a bb that is still active and only for alter bridge, and i used to help moderate there and they don't do that shit)...there are people banned from those sites, but they didn't start out that way, they earned the ban. to the rest of what you put, i didn't read it cause i don't give a shit...i don't think anyone is out to sabotage stapp (although kiki is who i thought stapp was talking about until i heard that interview where he pretty mush said hanson is out to get him) cause frankly, i don't think anyone gives that much of a shit about him.

Last edited by Creed7352 : 03-06-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #43
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) u never saw that movie? its by that guy who made spirited away. kiki is an okay movie.

lol I've never heard of that movie. How old are you and where are you from?
Old 03-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #44
ABYanks
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) cause frankly, i don't think anyone gives that much of a shit about him.

I like him
Old 03-07-2006, 03:29 AM   #45
Creed7352
USER INFO »

yeah, you like him, but i mean the people that don't like him don't really give a shit enough about him to want to sabotage him or take him down.