++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-10-2003, 11:20 PM   #1021
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Old 08-11-2003, 06:14 AM   #1022
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
So Dogstar, where are YOUR fantasies?? Haven't had one from you in quite awhile!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-11-2003, 09:09 AM   #1023
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
So Dogstar, where are YOUR fantasies?? Haven't had one from you in quite awhile!!

Yeah get cracking girl!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-11-2003, 12:19 PM   #1024
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
Wow, page 4??  We (and I include myself in this) really are slipping, ladies!!  Anybody have some Milanos? hehe

BTW, include me with those who say they wouldn't be able to stop after kissing him for 5 minutes!!  Just the thought of kissing that man gets me all weak in the knees!

LOL, I just had a couple of Milanos, Kim. I'll see if I get any inspiration from them.

Relearn Love
Old 08-11-2003, 01:43 PM   #1025
JenRN
USER INFO »
I haven't done one in awhile too, I will get moving! Mine always end up being so detail oriented though!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-11-2003, 07:09 PM   #1026
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I love all of the details you put in yours, Jen. You're a great fantasy writer.

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 05:14 PM   #1027
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Okay, ladies, anyone have a good fantasy out there. It's been awhile.

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 05:47 PM   #1028
JenRN
USER INFO »
Geez I forgot to put that dream i had last week in here! WEll.....

I was going to Florida to visit my cousin and I took 2 weeks off of work. I went to Tampa to visit and we went to the beach and had a great time. At her house there was a frantic message on her machine from her husband to call her right away! So she called him and he said he was stuck in LA on his advertising trip and would not be able to fill a promise to his friend. So my cousin cried and said she was unable to help because she had kids to watch out for etc... So she said "Maybe Jen can help out let me talk to you and call you back" She explained to me that her husband house sits for extra money and there was a house in Orlando that needed someone for one more week to house sit. She explained to me that her husband worked with the clients sister and she recommended my cousins hubby for the job. She said it paid $2,000 for one week and you have full reign of the house. I thought sure why not, I needed some down time from her kids that were driving me nuts. So the next day I got in the car and drove to Orlando, I had to leave my ID at the gate of this neighboorhood and they ran a back-ground check on me! I thought what the hell is going on here, just who's house am I going to, Jimmy Hoffa Jr? So I passed the background check and they guided me to the home, it was beautiful. A huge stone home with a brick walkway and palm trees around it. I pulled up to the driveway and got the key from a man named Jeff who "worked" with the owner. I got inside the house and immediatley loved it, tastefully decorated and plush furniture, I will be fine for the week. After about and hour I decided to look around and see what the rest of the house looked like. I walked into a Den area and I saw several awards on the wall, I looked closer and they were CREED awards! I thought holy crap what is going on, is this some joke someone is playing on me! I get closer to the wall and they were all Creed AMA, VH1 awards. I decided to look around at the office area and to my surprise I saw graduation cert. in the name of Scott Stapp!!!!! Holy shit I am in Stapp's house, this has to be a joke! I called my cousin right away and said "OMG do you know who's house this is?" She said that he never knows the owners names until he gets there for "security reasons" I procceded to tell her who's house it was and she could not believe it! I at that point did not know what to do, my mind was racing. I went to the pool area and sat for awhile. After the sun set I became tired and decided after all this excitement I better go lye down! So I go and "pick" a room to sleep in. I was drawn to this one bedroom that was all done in natural colors and had a soft suede comforter I decided to crash for the night. I woke up the next day and started breakfast, took a dip in the pool and went grocery shopping. there was a detailed list left by Scott to have the refrigerator stocked by Friday with the following foods. I did my "duties" had a day to relax, it was Thursday night and I had another day to wait for his arrival! After fixing dinner and taking a shower I climbed into bed and fell asleep. After about and hour I heard a rustling noise and heard a series of beeps from the kep pad of the security system working. I got scared and thought soemone was breaking in! I put on my robe and ran out to the kitchen to see what was going on. There in the kitchen at 1am stood Stapp!!!!! He was tan, hair pulled back with a ball hat and had on shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops. I startled him as much as he did me. He looked at me and said "Hey, you must of taken over for Jim hugh?" I walked over to him and introduced myself and offered to fix him something to drink. He said sure, but her was going to take a dip in the pool first. I made him a sandwhich and a smoothie with fresh fruit and took it out to him. It was a great night and the moon was full. I walked out to the pool and he was in the water, i looked at the table and saw his clothes lying there. "I hope you don't mind, I always swim naked, I have been looking forward to this all week" I of course was VERY pleased with what I saw and took his drink over to him. He says Please join me, the water is perfect. After a long swim naked he picked me up and took me to "the room" I chose to sleep in. come to find out it was his room. He looked at me and said "What an awesome thing to come home to, you, great food, and cozy bed and this!!" He then took off my shorts and top and made love to me on that soft bed, we did not get up for the whole next day! It was the most tantalizing experience ever, I MUST be dreaming!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-17-2003, 05:51 PM   #1029
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
This is kinda stupid, but does anyone (not the younger crowd here) remember back to that Bruce Springstein video where he pulls Courtney Cox on stage during his performance. OMG. That would be a dream come true for me.

BTW, nice Jen, very nice. Not even winning the lottery would be that satisfying.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:57 PM   #1030
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah I vividly remember that video!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-17-2003, 06:11 PM   #1031
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I love it, Jen!! You sure have some great dreams....love the skinny dipping in the pool. Joy's right, that would definiely be more satisfying then winning the lottery.

Yes, I remember that video of Bruce's, Joy. I don't think it's stupid at all, that would be a dream for me too.

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 06:38 PM   #1032
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Gosh, Jen. I wish I had that dream, that sounds amazing.
Old 08-17-2003, 07:03 PM   #1033
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Gosh, just to hear what the heck they are doing right now would satisfy me. I'm trying hard to hold out, but it's getting harder. I am so in the pit next time. I can hardly wait....
Old 08-17-2003, 08:03 PM   #1034
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Me too, Joy! Trust me, I was ecstatic just to be in the Spectrum NYE and my seat was on the lower level just off the floor but next time I want to be in the pit on that rail!!

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 09:15 PM   #1035
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
Me too, Joy! Trust me, I was ecstatic just to be in the Spectrum NYE and my seat was on the lower level just off the floor but next time I want to be in the pit on that rail!!

Sheila, I forget, was that your first time seeing Creed, on NYE? It was pretty magical, wasn't it? I remember being on a high for weeks after that!! We were about 3 rows back from the rail (Teri and Dogstar were ON the rail!!) and the eye contact from Mark and Scott was enough to make ya melt!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On