++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-24-2005, 11:45 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rock And The River

Pulse Pulse Pulse In This Pulse You Trust how many times we must lay down and rest and bow down to the floor and to the dust how many i can say upon hi or down so so so low only death can save you to wake you to shake you to rattle your soul to make you stand in a hard place where no one can no one will bow no one can understand the narrow path of no mans land pulse pulse I live Inside The Long Awaited Vison Only Wating For each Other Knowing The Price Knowing The Weight Of The Of The Living Knowing There Is Another Away If I say In Death Leave It All To Me Leave It Upon heart Leave It A My Feet In Have Hope Have Faith In Me Embrace the Sun And Soak It in to your soul you can reach me deeper more than you ever know Soak in the sun from my heart you will not run from my strength that flows as deep as the river i will not allow you to sink and drowned in from the strength that is as deep as that river it shall never die as the rivers shall never Run Dry if there is a stregnth that can carry us it lyes In me i speak from many valleys of the dead for they are many they make camp around my soul and make their bed i speak life and breath in your lungs the pulse you trust the living armour that wont bow that wont give in even if i try to hard i was born like Race Horse that runs ahead myself sometimes you cant fight this war alone every doubt and every question will subside i wont leave you alone as it turns and gets harder to hold have faith in me when i rise and when i fall i can take all for you it always anything at anything at all Embrace The Sun Soak It Up The Breath Of The Salt The Breath Of The Air Thats In The Air That We Feel From The Moon The Stars And Each Living Things Subsides That has No sight Only feel It Lives In You And Me Make Your Supplications But inside your the beauty inside your stregnth you must trust from my heart you will not run from my strengnth that flows deepas the river i will not allow you to sink and drowned in from the strength that is deep as that river it shall never die as the rivers shall never run dry
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-24-2005, 12:02 PM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
love the poem

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 11-24-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Thanks
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done