++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-11-2005, 11:18 PM   #151
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I'm sorry, the only people that should be getting paid $25,000,000's a year are doctors...and Ben Rothlisberger! GO STEELERS!!! WOOOOOOO

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-12-2005, 10:42 AM   #152
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
First, I don't hate the Steelers but Ben is WAY overrated...

Second, Brady is only making about ten million a year. I know "only" is kidna silly but compared to Vick and Manning, that's not a ton.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:09 PM   #153
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Actually, it was a relatively small contract considering what he is worth... makes me respect him a bit more...
Yeah, he really hasn't squawked much about money since he's been there. I think he's really grateful he even got a chance because if Bledsoe doesn't go down, he's still on the bench. If he is greedy, he's not showing it. I'm just glad they are paying him something decent given that he's helped the team win three Super Bowls.

Quote: And by the way, Red Sox fans CAN be that bad, Titan!! (no offense Dogstar) lol
Hah! And you SKANKEES fans aren't bad (no offense, uncertain, hehe)?
Old 05-12-2005, 03:10 PM   #154
titan9
USER INFO »
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm a broken-record for saying that I loathe Brady.....but it's true! I've disliked him since his Michigan days(probably comes from the fact that I'm a State fan and not a Wolverines fan) and that has continued to be the case in his NFL days. I'm just sick of seeing the Pats on top and want to see a new team there. I'm also sick of Brady being compared to the great QBs, guys like Joe Montana, Dan Marino(never won a SB title, but he's still one of the greats), Johnny Unitas, John Elway and the list goes on. Despite the SB titles that the Pats have won, I just don't consider Brady to be worthy of mentioning alongside those guys I mentioned. Call it bitterness, jealousness or whatever, I just don't like Brady. He's a good QB, I'll give him that, just as the Pats are a great team(though I won't quite call them a dynasty). No disrespect to the Pats fans, though.

Actually, I think that some of the Red Sox fans might be worse than some of the Yankees fans. Not you of course, Dogstar, but I've seen some Sox fans that are pretty loud and obnoxious.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 05-12-2005, 03:49 PM   #155
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Yeah, he really hasn't squawked much about money since he's been there. I think he's really grateful he even got a chance because if Bledsoe doesn't go down, he's still on the bench. If he is greedy, he's not showing it. I'm just glad they are paying him something decent given that he's helped the team win three Super Bowls.

Hah! And you SKANKEES fans aren't bad (no offense, uncertain, hehe)?

Red Sox fans are DEFINITELY worse than Sox fans, no question. In all seriousness, as well. Obviously there are classy Red Sox fans and Jerkish Yankee fans, but Peter Gammons even says he can't believe what REd Sox fans do when the Yankees come into Fenway. He said during the opening Fenway series, Redsox fans would stand and shout obscenities at Yankees whenever they got the chance, some even doing it and encouraging their CHILDREN to do it.

Granted, most Sox fans don't do that, but clearly, overall, Sox fans are a whole ton worse, Which is jsut a reflection of how bad the Sox themselves are. I mean, you guys finally win the championship and then none of them can shut up about A-Rod? Kevin Millar, who has never hit 40 homers in his life, is dissing A-Rod? The only guy on that team with class is Curt Schilling, whom I grudgingly admire.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:37 PM   #156
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Red Sox fans are DEFINITELY worse than Sox fans, no question. In all seriousness, as well. Obviously there are classy Red Sox fans and Jerkish Yankee fans, but Peter Gammons even says he can't believe what REd Sox fans do when the Yankees come into Fenway. He said during the opening Fenway series, Redsox fans would stand and shout obscenities at Yankees whenever they got the chance, some even doing it and encouraging their CHILDREN to do it.
Meh, and they NEVER do this at Yankee Stadium??? *rolls eyes *

Quote:
Granted, most Sox fans don't do that, but clearly, overall, Sox fans are a whole ton worse, Which is jsut a reflection of how bad the Sox themselves are. I mean, you guys finally win the championship and then none of them can shut up about A-Rod? Kevin Millar, who has never hit 40 homers in his life, is dissing A-Rod? The only guy on that team with class is Curt Schilling, whom I grudgingly admire.
Hahahaha, OK, I'm sorry, but A-Rod brought all of it on himself. Payback's a biotch . Varitek is the sh*t. That is all
Old 05-12-2005, 06:20 PM   #157
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
First, no, I doubt very many Yankees fans shout onscenities at Boston fans.

And second, the Red Sox WON THE WORLD SERIES, an they won't shut up? They have such a deep inferiority complex that they STILL have to continue insulting Yankees even after they WON. Even msot BOSTON fans I know were just sick and tired of hearing Boston players rip A-Rod. They lsot a ton of affection in that week.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #158
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) First, no, I doubt very many Yankees fans shout onscenities at Boston fans.
Have you been to a Sox/Yankees game at the Stadium. Trust me, I've heard it firsthand .

Quote: And second, the Red Sox WON THE WORLD SERIES, an they won't shut up? They have such a deep inferiority complex that they STILL have to continue insulting Yankees even after they WON. Even msot BOSTON fans I know were just sick and tired of hearing Boston players rip A-Rod. They lsot a ton of affection in that week.

Meh, we went generations without winning it, so we're all still basking in the glory. You guys are used to winning, so the novelty's worn off. A-Rod's a punk, pure and simple. Never liked him, never will, and he deserves every nasty thing that's said about him -- even six months later .
Old 05-12-2005, 07:14 PM   #159
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
This is what's wrong with Red Sox and Red Sox Fans... They are just a bunch of idiots. (I am sure you will take that as a compliment no matter I mean it that way or not, lol)
Old 05-12-2005, 07:44 PM   #160
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) This is what's wrong with Red Sox and Red Sox Fans... They are just a bunch of idiots. (I am sure you will take that as a compliment no matter I mean it that way or not, lol)
Hahahaha...mkay, whatevuh you say ...ain't no way no how you can ever defend A-Rod...
Old 05-13-2005, 02:14 PM   #161
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hahahaha...mkay, whatevuh you say ...ain't no way no how you can ever defend A-Rod...

What's wrong with A-Rod? Yo telling me YOU'D have turned down $252 million? I don't think you would have. And he was READY TO GO TO BOSTON, it was the union that kept him from going, not his own decision. If anyone should hate A-Rod, its yankee fans... (although the 10 RBI performance did a lot to correct that, lol)
Old 05-14-2005, 03:18 AM   #162
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
My bologna had a first name, its O.S.C.A.R, my bologna had a second name its M.A.Y.E.R....Yes, this is how off topic this thread is, and that is why im singing the "Boloney" song for all of you people that dont know that what you think is spelled "Boloney" is actually spelled Bologna

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-14-2005, 07:29 PM   #163
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oh I love to eat it every day
And if you ask me why I'll say.................

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #164
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Cuz OSCAR MAYER HAS A WAY WITH B.O.L.O.G.N.A!!!!

YAAAY, I DID IT!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-14-2005, 10:50 PM   #165
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You ROCK!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.