++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-26-2006, 09:54 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hmmm?

I've been thinking a lot lately and it just dawned on me that yesterday September 25 th was the 10 year anniversary of the death of someone I kinda knew and was in 3rd grade class together with him. His name was Ryan Beek,he was 16 years old when he was killed in a car accident with another kid that I didn't know.

Just last month,Ryan's younger brother killed himself and he was 24 years old. He shot himself in the head I didn't know him that well,but knew of him and who he was and all.

So I just wanted to take a minute and remember them,and if anyone else has someone that they would like to add to this please feel free I just felt like posting a memorial for them.
There have also been others that I would like to remember as well.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-26-2006, 11:22 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Hmmm?

K you got it my speciale Girl,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-05-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
We Can Do Better Than This ! Julie

WHEN YOU LOOK BACK, On Times We Had I Hope You SMILE And Know That Trough The Good And Through The Bad, I Was On Your Side WHEN NOBODY Could Hold Us Down WE CLAIMED THE BRIGHEST STAR AND WE,ve COME SO FAR AND NO THEY WONT FORGET, Whenever You Remembear Times Gone By Remembering How We Held Our Heads So High When All This World Was There For Us And We Believed That We Could Reach The Sky .....
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-05-2006, 12:29 AM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Whenever You Remebear I,ll Be There Remember How We Reached THAT DREAM TOGETHER When Ever You Remember when you think back on all we have done I Hope Your Proud WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AND SEE HOW FAR WE HAVE COME, IT WAS OUR TIME TO SHINE AND NOBODY COULD HOLD US DOWN THEY THOUGHT THEY SEE US FALL BUT WE STOOD TALL AND No We Wont Forget, Sung By The Beautiful Carrie Underwood , whenever you remember And Of Course We Wont Forget To Remember Ya Psalm 137
Old 10-05-2006, 11:53 AM   #5
bilal
USER INFO »

^ that was all beautiful... thanks for posting it....
Old 10-05-2006, 02:19 PM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

That totally sux. Poor family!

There was a lady, a cleaner at my college, that all the students disliked cos she was just rude and heaps bitchy all the time. Miserable!

I befriended one of the other cleaners and turns out that 2 of her sons were killed by gunshot. Cant remember how, but I understood why she was always so unhappy! Just sux!

In another couple of weeks it is coming up to the aniversary of a good friend of mine's death. He was killed by accident on a railway track. I still miss him too much.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-08-2006, 12:56 AM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) That totally sux. Poor family!

There was a lady, a cleaner at my college, that all the students disliked cos she was just rude and heaps bitchy all the time. Miserable!

I befriended one of the other cleaners and turns out that 2 of her sons were killed by gunshot. Cant remember how, but I understood why she was always so unhappy! Just sux!

In another couple of weeks it is coming up to the aniversary of a good friend of mine's death. He was killed by accident on a railway track. I still miss him too much.
WE WILL PRAY HARDER ON THAT DATE, MY DONNA LEE BABY, b/c you miss him too much !!! AMEN
Old 10-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) That totally sux. Poor family!

WE WILL PRAY HARDER ON THAT DATE, MY DONNA LEE BABY, b/c you miss him too much !!! AMEN
Old 10-08-2006, 12:59 AM   #9
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ that was all beautiful... thanks for posting it....
well i was supposta post it sooner right when the thread went up..but i had to get around to it first...