++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-25-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Part of me

Part Of Me Sets Here While Part of Me Is Gone Cant See through A Wall Thats Proctecting me From A Forbidden Fall I Fear That Fall Do I Have To Take The Fall ? To Rise Again And Stand Tall Is The Question I Asked, I Now Feel As If Its Part Of Me I Know You Have Been There Its A Part Of Me I Foreseen My Own Fall You Made Me Strong Enough Not To Make The Same Fall Only Love And Sacrafice Could Have Kept Me from The Place Where The Memorys Of Peace Haunt And Where You Feel Betrayed And Forgotten Everything Was A Reminder Of Thine First Love, Nothing Was Ever Like It Was Before Beyond Broken A Part Of you Said That Used To Be Me Oh Father why Did You Leave Me When I Never Left You All the pain that breaks inside of you Is A Part Of Me You Have Been Through What Would Kill Me I DO KNOW THE LIFES thats in my hands it breathes fire in to me and sets me free I Know its been harder for you than it has been for me because its all a part of me Inside And All Around Me It shakes Me And Moves Me Its A Part Of Me As You Bleed Inside For Me Its A Part Me, its killing me that you care so much longing for mine touch but you must Hush and swallow your insides Choke on your own tears let out your fears your stregnth Is A Iron Wall Thats Kept From that nightmare of a fall dont give up dont give in Im Proud Of You This Was One Of The Ways I I Would Let You Know It Took All Of Me To Save All Of Me From The Fall So Let Thine Stregneth Be Drained It Shall Be Restored Stregneth Is Part Of Me Because You Are Now A Part Of Me !!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-27-2004, 06:11 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, creedsister...full of your usual emotion. I loved this line:
Choke on your own tears let out your fears

Sweet.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:22 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks thats the part i liked as well
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-28-2004, 10:45 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
beautiful!!
Old 06-29-2004, 11:52 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you im working on one now Titled , to make a long story short its long!!!!