++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-18-2003, 11:33 PM   #586
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
You'll always be Kim V to me!! And I just finished my first glass of wine and it IS getting hot in this thread. Maybe Creed should take off all their clothes? Wait, wrong song.

lol Teri! That's OK, in this instance that song would do!! HOT HOT HOT!! :embarass: OK time to calm down now Kim! Loving these fantasies; keep it goin' ladies!! Yes, coming here and chatting with all of you, and a glass of wine = I am good to go girls! And Dogstar, you be good now!! Just kiddin' At least when you're home you can be bad if ya want!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-18-2003, 11:33 PM   #587
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Old 04-18-2003, 11:47 PM   #588
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Thanks Sheila. Coming in here always makes me feel better! You guys (girls, in this thread, anyways!) are the best!! Nice to know lots of other women have the same "thoughts" . hehe

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-19-2003, 03:08 AM   #589
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hah, now am I home! Let the temperature RISE .
Old 04-19-2003, 04:15 AM   #590
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
oops i forgot which thread i was in
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-19-2003, 01:30 PM   #591
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Hah, now am I home! Let the temperature RISE .

Hehehe, way to go, Dogstar!!

Relearn Love
Old 04-21-2003, 11:33 PM   #592
Kim V.
USER INFO »

Old 04-22-2003, 01:34 AM   #593
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by addicted2stapp
oops i forgot which thread i was in

Hayley, surely by now you know which turns you have to take to get here! I think you WANT to stumble onto this thread all the time.
Old 04-23-2003, 05:29 PM   #594
JenRN
USER INFO »
I got a good one! At the "court hearing" of the "Chicago incident" I was standing in the defense for the band, because I had seen them so many times at different times of the Weathered tour I was asked to be a "witness" to how the shows went. Well of course I was nervous because I knew who would be there So I made sure I was dressed to kill, a nice pair of black pants, sex in the city shoes , a nice white button down blouse and my hair down and looking good! I sat behind the band 3 rows back, I was chosen out of 2000 fans that applied to go to Chicago. Scott went up to make his defense and he was looking mighty fine, a nice pair of jeans, white linen shirt and boots, hair long and pulled back in a low ponytail. He finished then it was my turn to go up, I nervously went up to the podium and was asked a series of questions by both lawyers, and then I made my own statement about the band and how awesome the shows were I went to were! After the day we were asked to come back for another day. So I went back to the hotel and took a hot bath, then decided to go to the lobby to see what was going on. It was about midnight and the cleaning staff were out vacuming etc... I went down to the lounge and got a drink, there were only a handful of people there. As I was sipping on my Whiskey sour I heard this voice come from behind me. I turned and looked and there was Scott He looked a little tired and stressed, he sat down at the bar with me and said " I can't express enough to you, how your testimony made me feel" We chatted for awhile and he just "let it all out" all the issues he had been dealing with etc.....We then at 2am were told the bar was closing, so we started to part. I walked over to the elevator with him, he said "You want to come up for a drink?" Of course he was in the biggest damn suite the place had, so I of course agreed!!!!!! So we went up to the Penthouse and he closed the blinds and then sat next to me on the couch. He went over and fixed me a drink and pulled out some snacks, he plopped down on the couch next to me and said "I am going to go do something. I will be right back" So I sat and waited wondering what the hell he could be doing!? About 20 minutes later he came and took me by the hand covered his mouth with one finger ( as to say shhhhh) He walked me to the jacuzzi and slowly started to undress me, we both slipped in the water which was hot and bubbly. We sipped on champagne that was in the suite and we did things that made the bubbles embarressed We then went to the bed and continued ( caution YES this is very R rated) We then feel asleep and had to get ready to go to court the next day.:embarass: We went to court and late in the day they won their case and it had a nice twist to it, the so called fans who tried to sue the bad had charges on them of "Deformation of character" We then as a huge group went out to celebrate I went back to my room before the celebration to find my room showered in rose petals and a note that said " a limo would pick me up at 7pm sharp be ready and dressed to kill" I of course got on a nice little black dress Got in the limo and Scott was in the back seat to greet me, he shut the privacy window and we "fooled around" in the back of the limo, after 50 minutes of driving I asked him where we going. He said I am taking you to Tahiti and whatever happens there is meant to be. I got all nervous what the hell was I going to do about work, etc.... He had taken care of it all and even bought me clothes to wear, we went to Tahiti and NEVER came back!!!!!! Guess it was meant to be!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 06:05 PM   #595
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Fantastic story!!!! I don't thing I can type anymore.......

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 04-23-2003, 06:37 PM   #596
Sheila63
USER INFO »
All I can say is, WOW, Jen!! That's an Awesome Fantasy!!! After all the other stuff today, it was very enjoyable reading.

Relearn Love
Old 04-23-2003, 06:53 PM   #597
JenRN
USER INFO »
It must be that champagne candle that was burning here in my office while I was typing this Oh yes, I can be a BAD BAD girl:embarass: The fragrance of the candle must of got to me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 08:59 PM   #598
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Well that story really got to me!! KEEP THEM COMING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2003, 09:33 PM   #599
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
Well that story really got to me!! KEEP THEM COMING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you read all the thread? You must contribute you know!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 10:04 PM   #600
devils_here
USER INFO »
I did! I think it was on the previous page