++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-27-2003, 10:20 PM   #481
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hiring any assistants Jen? LOL
Teri, who said anything about swimming?? LOL hehe I just asked if ya had a pool; don't know if there would be any actual swimming going on.... OK, OK, I'll stop now.
Imagine if Scott actually reads these posts!! OMG, how embarrassing!! Guess he knows many women fantasize about him, huh?
After eating that Cadbury caramel egg last night I had kind of a quick dream about Scott and me on a yacht at sunset, the sea breeze blowing through our hair. After dark things really heated up, just the two of us on the yacht under the moonlight and stars, sharing some wine and um..... lets say we were following the motion of the ocean..... he he I'll leave it at that! Anyone else? Jen's right, we need a little distraction from all this war stuff, it's getting me down too; someone out there has to have a good one up their sleeve!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-27-2003, 10:23 PM   #482
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
"Motion of the ocean"!! :lol: That's a good one Kim!
Old 03-27-2003, 10:24 PM   #483
JenRN
USER INFO »
Alright Kim!!!! Glad to see your back in the saddle again! Hmmm... give me time I will think up a good one, who knows maybe I will dream up a good one tonight!

And by the way, sure I can use some assistants! I am sure Scott would not mind!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-27-2003, 10:42 PM   #484
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
My fantasy isn't about guys cuz I'm happily single at this point in my life:P I would love to go to a place I've never been to. Like a another country Bit I'm afraid of flying so it woyld never happen
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-28-2003, 08:47 AM   #485
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
come to bulgaria ))
Old 03-28-2003, 01:14 PM   #486
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Alright Kim!!!!  Glad to see your back in the saddle again!  Hmmm... give me time I will think up a good one, who knows maybe I will dream up a good one tonight!  

And by the way, sure I can use some assistants!  I am sure Scott would not mind!

Thanks for being so willing to share, Jen. I'll definitely be an assisstant!

And Kim, love your "motion of the ocean" story!!......definitely cold shower time thinking about that.

Relearn Love
Old 03-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #487
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I agree with you guys, I need a distraction too these days with everthing going on. It's great to come here and have some fun.

Relearn Love
Old 03-28-2003, 04:41 PM   #488
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
ditto
Old 03-29-2003, 06:16 PM   #489
Kim V.
USER INFO »
We're slacking again in this thread! Anyone got any good ones? Can ya tell I'm a little bored and need some excitement in my night here? LOL

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-30-2003, 08:06 PM   #490
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Well, I don't have a new fantasy...yet! But, when I was out with a friend yesterday and I saw another driver towing a decent sized boat, I couldn't help but think of your "motion of the ocean" fantasy, Kim! Some wonderful thoughts popped into my head, LOL. Definitely not PG rated!!:embarass:

Relearn Love
Old 03-31-2003, 11:01 AM   #491
JenRN
USER INFO »
I had another dream! I guess it is all the work I have done lately, when I am the most tired is when I seem to have these dreams!

I dreamed that I was in The persian gulf taking care of injured soldiers as a nurse of course! I was in this tent tending to a soldier and they were all chatting about the USO show to come in tonight. I was cleaning the wounds of this marine and he said "Are you a fan of Rock music" And I said "Are you freakin kidding me?" He then told me Creed was coming to perform for the troops that night! I literally screamed like a young school girl, and thought holy crap!!! I have to get out of these fatigues and get into something decent!! After all I knew the stage was small and the medical staff is behind the scenes. So I went a got an acceptabel outfit to wear and got ready for the show! The show started and I was front center stage, I took my hair out of the bun I was required to have it in and let loose and had fun!!! I was lifted up on the shoulders of a fellow marine friend and got about 1 foot from Mark, and he grabbed me on stage with this marine friend of mine. He said "Look at this, these are true hero's" We got to sit on the steps in front of the band and watch!!! After the show we got to go backstage and eat with the band, I sat and talked to Stapp for hours!!!!! He asked for my e-mail address there in the gulf and said he wanted to send me something! So The next day after a long night of talking and drinking coffee, I went to my "duties" My marine friend and I were in dazeland of what had happened. Three days later we were getting new soldiers in and I had a chance to go check my e-mail and I had a e-mail from Wind -Up records!!!! It was from Scott, he sent me an e-ticket to come to Florida and spend some time after my assignment in the gulf! He said "I was so impressed with your detication to the troops, you taught me the true meaning of passion for what you believe in." So I am inviting you to spend some time here and help us with our album cover which we are deticating to the troops!!!" It was a ticket for 7 days to stay in Orlando, 3 nights in a deluxe hotel and 3 nights at SCOTT'S!!!!!! Because at Scott's is where the work was gonna take place!!!!!!! After another week I was sent back to the states and flew to Florida. I did not stay in the hotel, after 2 nights at Scott's he wanted me to stay the rest of the time there! WE stayed up late at nights talking and walking on his property, it lead to a fast and furious romantic adventure! I will not relay what happened in the pool!:embarass: It ended with my alarm clock going off and I was in the hot tub with Scott! Damn it! What a conspiracy!

I guess with all my thought of the troops and my love for Creed this all came together in a cool way!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-31-2003, 12:36 PM   #492
JenRN
USER INFO »
I wonder if I think about the above dream before bed tonight, I can continue the hot tub scene?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-31-2003, 01:22 PM   #493
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Woohoo Jen! When you dream, you dream big, don't ya?? hehe
Cool way to blend thoughts of our troops and Creed into one dream! Hope to hear the continuation of the hot tub scene....LOL

Old 03-31-2003, 01:28 PM   #494
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I wonder if I think about the above dream before bed tonight, I can continue the hot tub scene?

LMAO! I hope you can continue it !
Old 03-31-2003, 06:40 PM   #495
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
Woohoo Jen!  When you dream, you dream big, don't ya??  hehe
Cool way to blend thoughts of our troops and Creed into one dream!  Hope to hear the continuation of the hot tub scene....LOL

Maybe all these homeade cookies will give me sweet CONTINUING dreams tonight!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"