++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why does family have to be so difficult?

Now theres the million dollar question

Ok,most of you know that I am planning on moving out of my house and to get an apartment. Well, my mom is trying to get the house listed to sell it through a realtor This house needs so much work done to it,that anyone who has half a brain would walk in it and then walk back out! Somehow my mom has it in her head that we are going to make a profit from selling this place, when in all reality we will be lucky to get the loan paid off! There was a guy from a home remodelling place that stopped by while my parents were here after Christmas,interested in trying to get a job from us,and he was also looking to buy a house to remodel but mom turned him down because he wanted the house for cheap,cuz she doesn't want to "Lose Money" When in fact, he might be the only shot we have right now to sell this place. I have no clue what my family is thinking
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-20-2005, 02:08 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Now theres the million dollar question

Ok,most of you know that I am planning on moving out of my house and to get an apartment. Well, my mom is trying to get the house listed to sell it through a realtor This house needs so much work done to it,that anyone who has half a brain would walk in it and then walk back out! Somehow my mom has it in her head that we are going to make a profit from selling this place, when in all reality we will be lucky to get the loan paid off! There was a guy from a home remodelling place that stopped by while my parents were here after Christmas,interested in trying to get a job from us,and he was also looking to buy a house to remodel but mom turned him down because he wanted the house for cheap,cuz she doesn't want to "Lose Money" When in fact, he might be the only shot we have right now to sell this place. I have no clue what my family is thinking
Well, if U aren't personally gonna lose money over it, let her waste her time, lol but tell her U R gonna move out anyway, hehe!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 02:29 AM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
The thing is,Donna. That we are gonna be lucky if we get enough from selling the house to pay off what we owe on the loan!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-20-2005, 02:46 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh I hear ya.
But it sounds like she's gonna have to learn the hard way. I mean, U know the neighbourhood and the condition of the house more than she does but if U cant convince her, theres not much U can really do.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 02:50 AM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya,thats true Man! I wish I could stay and chat with ya longer girl,cuz we are rarely online at the same time,lol. I got up cuz I couldn't sleep. Its after 1:30 am here now and I'm taking a math test at 10 am,so I better get my butt back to sleep

I will pm ya and let you know how it goes!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-20-2005, 02:52 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Sounds good. I hope it works out. Such a stress man. I feel sorry for you.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 03:08 AM   #7
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
If the real estate market there is good (I have no idea if it is) then you can't really lose money in the real estate game. However its obviously wiser to invest some time and money and do the place up and make an extra $20,000 or so.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-20-2005, 10:50 AM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) If the real estate market there is good (I have no idea if it is) then you can't really lose money in the real estate game. However its obviously wiser to invest some time and money and do the place up and make an extra $20,000 or so.

That is really what we are gonna need to do,especially if my mom thinks we are going to make a profit from it I think we will have to refinance and get money that way to fix the very vital things that are going to need done,just to get enough to pay the loan off even.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-20-2005, 11:15 AM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
mabey a moron mite come along julie, it could happen and buy your house for more than its worth
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-20-2005, 11:17 AM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) mabey a moron mite come along julie, it could happen and buy your house for more than its worth
OMFG
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-20-2005, 11:25 AM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
best soultion i could think of, off the top of my head
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-20-2005, 11:31 AM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
That was great Sis
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-20-2005, 12:05 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
:d :d :d
Old 01-20-2005, 12:46 PM   #14
RMadd
USER INFO »
<~~ is that supposed to mean "der der derrrr"?

Old 01-20-2005, 12:59 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
noooooooooooooooo, is it my fault that the icons are not working When You HIT THE BIG GRIN, When They Are Not Working, RESULTS, d d d , Are We Crystal, derrrrrrrr,