++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-28-2006, 11:42 PM   #7576
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) ^hmmmmmmmmmmm........I'll stick with the love of God
well yes of course even the world knows him not and gives itself all the glory and taking all his credits for everything new and alternative GOD IS LOVE AND HE LOVES Nations Kindred And Tounges,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 08-29-2006, 09:11 AM   #7577
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) hummm..we already have a thread like this on chat o rama...'creed feed elections'....check it http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ed+electio ns and maybe u can post your favorites or maybe add some new category....ok?
by the way, its funny cause i was revisiting this thread yesterday....

wow how come ive never came across that thread before, well i guess im still a newbie around here. But off course we can have my own version of the creedfeed awards.......that is only when i really find time on my hands i have big terminal exams coming up so gotta hit the books for the moment. Maybe we can do this like an annual awards aka new year celebration thingie.......ok i must stop with these big ideas its true Bilal i really do have a very volatile and dangerous mind so beware.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:14 AM   #7578
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) ...well boy there is,nt to be frank but there is no need to be self distructive GODS IN CONTROL OF those Matters THERE IS JUST BIGH OLD HOLE IN THE WORLD TONITE AMEN AND AMEN

yes... you are right about this matter being in God's jurisdiction...... i just hope that on the day when i get what GOD ALMIGHTY is holding back at the moment...... i can atleast feel pride on my patience and not regret on my days of sorrow................ ...............AMEN AND AMEN
Old 08-29-2006, 09:23 AM   #7579
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) wow how come ive never came across that thread before, well i guess im still a newbie around here. But off course we can have my own version of the creedfeed awards.......that is only when i really find time on my hands i have big terminal exams coming up so gotta hit the books for the moment. Maybe we can do this like an annual awards aka new year celebration thingie.......ok i must stop with these big ideas its true Bilal i really do have a very volatile and dangerous mind so beware.

hey Graffi...... sure this thing can wait....... i guess you better concentrate on your exams...... and not let your sheeps wander in this direction....... i am sure your sheeps are no ordinary sheeps....... (i know they have Lazer eyes... )
Old 08-30-2006, 09:58 AM   #7580
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) yes... you are right about this matter being in God's jurisdiction...... i just hope that on the day when i get what GOD ALMIGHTY is holding back at the moment...... i can atleast feel pride on my patience and not regret on my days of sorrow................ ...............AMEN AND AMEN

oh! and the original reason I came here:
MUSE ARE COMING OUT TO SYDNEY
IN JANUARY
AND THEY AINT GONNA CANCEL!
WOOOHO0OooOO00Oo!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-30-2006 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:40 PM   #7581
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Why is there Braile on drive thru ATMs?

these are the thoughts that keep me up at night
Old 08-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #7582
bilal
USER INFO »

seethers accoustic album is prety much wonderful
Old 08-31-2006, 02:11 PM   #7583
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) Why is there Braile on drive thru ATMs?

these are the thoughts that keep me up at night
U guys have drive-thru ATMs?????

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-31-2006, 04:29 PM   #7584
metalchris25
USER INFO »

If you try to fail and succeed, what have
you done?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:06 AM   #7585
bilal
USER INFO »

Yolanda: This place? A coffee shop?
Pumpkin: Why not? Nobody ever robs restaurants. Bars, liquor stores,
gas stations... you get your head blown off sticking up one of them.
Restaurants on the other hand, you catch with their pants down.
They're not expecting to get robbed. Not as expectant anyway.
Yolanda: I bet you could cut down on the hero factor in a place like
this.
Pumpkin: Right, just like banks, these places are insured. Manager?
He don't give a fuck. He just wants to get you out the door before
you start plugging the diners. Waitresses? Fucking forget it! No way
they're taking a bullet for the register. Busboys? Some wetback
getting paid a dollar-fifty an hour, really give a fuck you're
stealing from the owner? See, I got the idea, last liquor store we
held up, all the customers kept coming in?
Yolanda: Yeah.
Pumpkin: And you got the idea of taking their wallets. Now that was
a good idea.
Yolanda: Thank you.
Pumpkin: Made more from the wallets than we did from the register.
Yolanda: Yes, we did.
Pumpkin: A lot of customers come into a restaurant.
Yolanda: A lot of wallets.
Pumpkin: Pretty smart, eh?
Yolanda: Pretty smart.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:08 AM   #7586
bilal
USER INFO »

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder
with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what
the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #7587
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Well*** Right Now, I Gotta Go Start Laundry AND Kick Some Lit VARMENTS ....And Spare The ..Rod
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #7588
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) "...AND Kick Some Lit VARMENTS ....And Spare The ..Rod"
Heyhey I wanna know in more detail what is going on here man

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-04-2006, 11:42 PM   #7589
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

:
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Heyhey I wanna know in more detail what is going on here man
No No You Dont ..well let see if i cant recall hell Revistied ..THEY Bother Me They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily
Old 09-04-2006, 11:59 PM   #7590
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) yes... you are right about this matter being in God's jurisdiction...... i just hope that on the day when i get what GOD ALMIGHTY is holding back at the moment...... i can atleast feel pride on my patience and not regret on my days of sorrow................ ...............AMEN AND AMEN
...AMEN AND AMEN ...And AMEN HAlalulya And Halaluya... FEEL TODAY MY BRO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa feel today we dont WAIT TO PRAISE THE LORD AMEN As We Know To PRAISE Him In Long Suffermeant As We Laying Their Dying We Know HE IS COMING TO WITH HIS HANDS TO RAISES UP FROM SORROW AMEN AND AMEN THATS WHY We Love It So Much You KNOW He Will Be There Where Only He Could Go, AMEN AND AMEN FOR WE NEVER SUFFER IN VAIN ...AMEN AND AMEN prayed for ya hugs***