++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2003, 09:34 AM   #31
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gotta go with "Human Clay" but I love them all soo much! MOP was written for me, the songs just came off to me at all sides and "Weathered' well, we all know when that came out and it was at a time when I really needed just about everyone of those songs! But HC was just incredible! What else can I say!?

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-31-2003, 02:08 PM   #32
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Speaking of hestla, what the heck is he going to be doing? Now that creed has temorarily disbanded I guess it's fully back to the virgos. Kinda feel a bit sorry, becasue he seemed to have such a kin to creed.
Old 12-31-2003, 05:39 PM   #33
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by lifelovesoul) Very hard for me to choose. All three albums have lyrics on them that just blow me away.

MOP, One, WTLF, Faceless man, WAWO, Inside Us All, Higher, What If, WGMB, My Sacrifice, OLB, Hide, Weathered, Stand Here With Me, Is This The End....

That's my list of songs that absolutley blow me away!

CREED ROCKS MY LIFE!!!

I'm with you, lifelovesoul. I don't think I could pick one album. Each one has songs that I love and hit home for me. But if I had to choose, I would say Human Clay.

Relearn Love
Old 01-01-2004, 07:07 PM   #34
hide
USER INFO »
I have no idea what Hestla will be doing, I thought he had a good thing with Creed and it was a matter of time until he became a fully fledged member of the band. I thought that Virgos had split, if so I guess he can form a new band or do a solo album of his own.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:25 PM   #35
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Hey, in a magazince theres an ad with tremo standing holding he silver PRS and underneath his leather jacket he's wearing a virgos T-shirt. Pretty cool.

But, I think brett may go back to whats left of virgos because now that creed COULD be gone for awile there no need for permanent and OR touring bassist. He seemed like a pretty rad dude.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:06 AM   #36
hide
USER INFO »
yeah thats true he probably will go to Virgos or what is left of it, wish him well hopefully we can have him in the band a little bit down the track but no too long!

Weathered is another great song lyrically espesically that last paragraph!