++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-19-2006, 12:02 PM   #1
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Darkness

"I can't change what I've done but I can change what I'm going to do"

Look I don't have the time to copy the story so I'll post a reply every day with a bit of the story, I can't today, or the weeked but on Monday look for the first bit... sorry....
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!

Last edited by stappissohot : 05-19-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:05 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Da Morgan Baby!!! Bless You Heart !!!

Ya Know What I Barley These Days Have Time To Take A Leak , so I know Excatley Where You Are Coming From ...you put in mind of myself i promise no later than monday HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is it or is not beautiful but if not no later than Wensday ...if i dont get it in tonite for sure the first thing in the morning , da morgan baby love dat opening i,ll be looking foward to reading the rest k take you time you,ll get,er done
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-26-2006, 12:25 PM   #3
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Re: Darkness

Crap... lost track of time... again... HERE is the first bit of it, besides I'm also doing this because if I submit the whole thing then people won't want to read it, I know from DM....

There's a town few people know of, unless they're like me you see. Few people can really live there, unless they live there in their minds. It's a town, a small town, much like the small towns in Maine. Everyone knows everyone, usually. It's a town with a name not many people would think of... Darkness. It's a ghost town, literally. The broken in mind and the broken in spirit live here, some just visit though. The visitors are the ones who haven't fully released themselves to Darkness. Maybe on the borderline. The town is full of the rotting, rotting through and through. Their minds are the worst for in Darkness they have minds within their minds. The buildings crumbling and broken down, windows broken and doors on their hinges. And the street, eerily quiet, and the dead lie in the streets. For in Darkness if you die you aren't buried but lay in you're public grave. Their jobs aren't working in factories or schools but to sit and bang their heads against the walls. There is but one hospital, closed now. Blood on the windows, a promise. And their lake from which they get their water isn't of water but of tears.

I'll write more shortly, maybe on Tuesday if I don't lose track of time again, something to perhaps look forward to.
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-27-2006, 01:21 AM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

yes its hard keep track of time , i just know im forgetting something right now and when it hits i,ll be like what day is this...i see i see what our morgan baby got for us ...its awsome just what you have written down you can almost feel the vibes in the streets there chilling it brings to mind a classic gospel hymn or line you more in likley dont know it because your so young How I loves those line MY Lord Walks With Me Where Angels Wont Tread HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA But i have seen to brave ones at that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lmao And they even brought a Clock so we all did,nt forget the time ....how precious was that... morgan i interested in reading the rest
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #5
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Ok, well AGAIN I lost track of time, last night I was going to watch something at one, but I was resting from 10:30, I usually get up around then so it was like 12:25 and I had my clock in my hands and then I fell asleep, I woke up at 3, I missed my show and fell asleep holding my clock.... if my mother had a camera she could have sent that in to AFV... here is the next paragraph to Darkness

Their lake if of tears. And the people, so silent in their staring, never voicing their pain just sit there. Oh how dreaded is this town in which we only enter through our minds. Oh how dreaded is this city, this town, this hell. And those who submit theirselves to it most often show their battle scars. Their wrists cut, their arms bruised, and with dark circles beneath their eyes. Oh these people with no other wish but the light to save them. But never does the light come, never will they see it for once in Darkness you never return. It's always a part of you, forever it will be a part of you. Darkness is empty, cold, it is death. Darkness is evil, forsaken, of but 3 numbers of 6.
And where it lies at sea

Old 06-03-2006, 12:50 AM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Great Vibe And Feel You Captured Their In Those Lines , yes it was you could almost feel the smell of pain fallen to the hands of fates and the mercies therof, awsome work for the dark poet i fell asleep for the last to nights setting the clock for 1;00 am i just went back to sleep i suppose the rest was needed im like a sleepy baby i,ll fight it and get all out a sorts purssssssssssssss at those times ...