++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-12-2002, 11:44 PM   #31
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you so much for posting this. I am not a computer person but I try to keep up to date with Creed stuff and I agree with you 100% They should get a life. I love Creed and I am Scott's biggest fan, I adore him. I think what they say about him and his weight and what goes on with him is bullshit. All they do over there is speculate. I say unless I speak to Scott myself, I don't believe a word they say. I mean I love Creed, I really do but I have a life....I am a single mom with 3 small kids and in the process of a major career....I could never spend my whole life dedicated to a board....thats just insane. Don't take this the wrong way....I am very dedicated to my kids, my career to be and Creed.....Well Scott Stapp!!!!!! LOL

Bella
Old 12-13-2002, 07:39 PM   #32
Aimee
USER INFO »
Welcome DT. As you can see from the posts above, CreedFeed is way beyond all that shizzit. See you around!
Old 12-13-2002, 08:02 PM   #33
souldancer
USER INFO »
Glad to have you here on CF, dt! Great people - ENJOY and welcome aboard!
Old 12-13-2002, 08:56 PM   #34
JenRN
USER INFO »
Re: Pit

Quote: Originally posted by dtjohnson7
Hi, I am new to this board. I've come searching b/c I am not happy with things going on in the pit lately. Getting way too biotchy and weird.
I've heard a lot of Creed boards have negativity. This is my next stop. Nice to meet you all.
I love Creed.

Warm Welcome!!!! We are MUCH more friendly here, we are TRUE Creed fans who really care about the music and the band!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-13-2002, 09:29 PM   #35
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
This your next stop and will hopefully be your last. We are a warm bunch when you get to know us. Enjoy your stay with us. We check the negativity at the door! Welcome.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-13-2002, 11:06 PM   #36
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
welcome to my crib (CreedFeed), home-slice :P
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-15-2002, 12:10 AM   #37
iris69
USER INFO »
this is the first creed board i've found...and from what's been said so far about creedpit...i'm glad i didn't "find" them first.
i always love the way the "fans" are the hardest on the band.
when the god of glory who is full of mercy sent his son

merry christmas and peace on earth
Old 12-15-2002, 01:05 PM   #38
MusicLover
USER INFO »
True Music Fan?

Hello everyone, I hope with what I have to say does not offend anyone, but the use of "True Fan", "Number One Fan" and the like really get to me. I don't think anyone of you are any better than those that post at the Pit or any other BB. We are all diverse in this life, which makes it so interesting. A fan is someone who loves the music, buys the cd's and attends their concerts(some people want to go, but for reason's all their own just can't and for those who have attended, it doesn't matter if it has been once or 20 times(lucky you)). Because your topic of conversation may not be the same as others it does not make you a BIGGER fan than someone else. And because you choose not to discuss certain things pertaining to the band just makes you more empathetic toward the situation.
Just remember that we were not put on this earth to judge nor be judged(even though some of us do it everyday or have it done to us daily), our judgement will come when we meet our fate in the end.
I am one of many fans of Creed and I am grateful that Scott does what it takes to put on a show instead of cancelling all together. I don't know how many of us would sacrifice our apperance in such a way as to make so many people happy. I love Creed and I am thankful that so many others like yourselves love them also or their cd's would not be selling in the millions, nor would their concerts sell tickets. Unity is where its at, along with some damn great music, lyrics and hard work by Creed.
Peace to all and keep on rocking.
Old 12-15-2002, 01:18 PM   #39
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
MusicLover, first off, welcome to the board. Hope you stick around. It really isn't as judgmental as it sounds .
I, for, one don't think people here think they are better fans than others at other BBs. I sure don't. I just think their zeal for the band sometimes makes them seem that way. It's just unfortunate, IMHO, that some fans are so quick to judge the band without knowing all the facts. I understand people are going to speculate about situations when they arise, but it just gets a little distressing because some seem to expect so much of them. Maybe I'm being judgmental here, too, but all the band owes us is their effort and music. They are human. I just get so tired of people expecting so much more from them.
Old 12-15-2002, 02:53 PM   #40
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: True Music Fan?

Quote: Originally posted by MusicLover
 I don't think anyone of you are any better than those that post at the Pit or any other BB.
Hi MusicLover. Welcome to this bb. None of us claim that we are any better or bigger fans than anyone else. We are just not into the negativity that has been shown on some other bb's.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-15-2002, 05:46 PM   #41
hiknman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to hiknman Send a message via Yahoo to hiknman
Does anyone have a link that works to see the Fox interview after the BB awards the other night? The link on "The Pit" does not work!
Old 12-16-2002, 12:05 AM   #42
MusicLover
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Pit

Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Warm Welcome!!!!  We are MUCH more friendly here, we are TRUE Creed fans who really care about the music and the band!

Thanks TeriB19 and Dogstar for the welcome. I have been a lurker for sometime now here and at some of the other Creed boards. I usually post when I feel somewhat strongly about the subject matter.

Did anyone of you get to watch the Big in 2002 Awards on VH1? It was good to see the guys smile. I am so glad they have some time off to spend with their families over the holidays. I hope Stapp is able to recoup back to normal and get a good dose of family love along with Mark, Flip and Brett.

Peace and keep on rocking.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:46 AM   #43
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Re: Re: True Music Fan?

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Hi MusicLover. Welcome to this bb. None of us claim that we are any better or bigger fans than anyone else. We are just not into the negativity that has been shown on some other bb's.

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-16-2002, 09:21 PM   #44
musicsaves
USER INFO »
I am looking for a new place instead of the pit too-this seems like a nice board...
Has anybody else noticed that the mods and vets over there attack anybody new? I have seen a lot of people who tried to "fit in" get bashed for the amusement of it. I also find some of their "information" suspicious. Seems like some of them are just trying to find an in with the band or anything related to it. There are a few nice people over there, but it sometimes it makes me nauseous...
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:25 PM   #45
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Hello, and welcome. I'm sure you will find this to be a lovely place to hang.