++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-17-2002, 10:16 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mosh apologies

During the Madison there was moshing going on on the Tremont iside. I was the casue of it. I wanted to get up to the front right before it and theses five guys were helping me and they were fighting back everyone else adn thye got pissed. My self-centered mind casued it. I tried helping the ladies up but these five guys were not giving up holding me tight and i was scared myself. again..sorry for making your Creed expericne less enjoyable
Old 11-17-2002, 10:34 PM   #2
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well I hope you don't do that again!! I was in the pit (not there) 2 times this summer, and all I have to say is people behind me REALLY pissed me off!! I waited in line for 10 hours to get on the rail and people 3-4 rows back "thought" they had the right to but in on my space, THAT is where trouble and emotions fly!!!! Hey, if you wanted to be on the rail, then get there early like the others, it is serious business in the pit!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-17-2002, 10:54 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know just what you mean. These two sleazy looking girls were behind us in the pit at Ft. Wayne, and we were on the rail and one turned to the other and said "I don't care how early you get here, if you want the rail you'd better run faster than me" or something to that affect. I wanted to turn around and spit at her. It was apparent that comment was directed at us because our buddy Chad was trying to get the other guards to give us a bit of a headstart into the arena. They were the type with the low cut blouses, leopard print with the big thick head of 80's fake blonde hair and the Creed cowboy hats which they made a point of showing that they were the 'real' Creed cowboy hats like that would impress me enough to give her my spot on the rail. Not in this lifetime you trampy fake ho.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-17-2002, 10:57 PM   #4
souldancer
USER INFO »
Re: Mosh apologies

Quote: Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
During the Madison there was moshing going on on the Tremont iside. I was the casue of it.sorry for making your Creed expericne less enjoyable
Jon, that was big of you to post this. It is easy to understand how our passion drives us to do things that we don't normally do. I get VERY keyed up and impatient (others can vouch). I am sure you were not "The" Cause - there were lots of others. Thanks for this message and life is one big learning lesson (sometimes I repeat the same lesson a couple times).
Old 11-17-2002, 10:58 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO, TeriB....They never made it, either.