++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-26-2003, 04:17 PM   #16
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving Day to you all. I definitely count you all among the many blessings I have been fortunate enough to have. We'll be going to my brother-in-law's for the day.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-26-2003, 08:47 PM   #17
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! :P
I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately, I've been working alot and I'm SO tired when I come home, the last thing I wanna do is see a computer screen!!!
Miss Ya's!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2003, 08:53 PM   #18
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
from Steve,Kris,Amanda,Sara and pets

Old 11-26-2003, 11:31 PM   #19
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FEED FRIENDS!

I hope you all stay safe and full of love and food!
Tomorrow will actually be round 2 for me (ugghh the calories)
We always have a pre-thanksgiving feast with our good friends and their children which was last night. I heated leftovers tonite-lol ! Tomorrow I get to relax though and be a guest instead of the hostess and Friday WOOHOOOOO!
A group of 4 friends & I do xmas shopping every year from 5:00am til 7:00pm-!
I'm looking forward to it!
So I'm thankful for so many things and I hope everyone can count their blessings and enjoy their day!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:34 PM   #20
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
5a to 7p god damn girl best of luck with that

Old 11-27-2003, 09:50 AM   #21
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Phew, my sentiments exactly, Steve!! Good luck with all of your shopping tomorrow, Tonya. I hope you find lots of great bargins and goodies.

Relearn Love
Old 11-27-2003, 09:53 AM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
Hope everyone is smelling the good aroma of a great meal. I am here at work smelling something no so great! Everyone enjoy the day!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-27-2003, 09:58 AM   #23
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Sorry you have to work today, Jen. I'm happy that you and your parents will be together tomorrow having a yummy dinner together.

There's no delicious smells at our house. All of those are at my sister's house which I be going to in awhile.

Relearn Love
Old 11-27-2003, 10:09 AM   #24
JenRN
USER INFO »
My parents will actually be at my house tonight when I get there. I can't wait to see them, hope I don't break down. We will have the big dinner tomarrow around 6, I have to work in the day again tomarrow

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-27-2003, 11:10 AM   #25
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Higher_Desire+11-26-2003 12:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Higher_Desire @ 11-26-2003 12:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My thanksgiving's gonna suck. I have nothing to be thankful for. I don't have the money to get home for our 2 days off (9 hour drive each way or $100 plane ticket), I have no girl, the campus is gonna be dead, all my friends who live around here are going somewhere else, my dog died, I have finals coming up, Creed may be breaking up... I'll be sitting around my dorm in my pajamas all day watching the James Bond movie marathon on Spike TV and the morning parades on TV. Maybe I'll scrape the money together to get a pizza for dinner.

H-D [/b][/quote]
Does someone need a hug?...
well....my Turkey Day isn't gonna be too great either.... i sprained my ankle yesterday...and i hurts like a mother ..... so don't worry....your not the only one!!!...i realize that it's not the same stuff that you're goin thru....but it still sucks....and i simpythise w/ you.... May God Bless you so that something kool will happen....oh...AND I'm Watchin SPIKE TV TOO!!!!!!!!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-27-2003, 11:01 PM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Higher_Desire+11-26-2003 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Higher_Desire @ 11-26-2003 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My thanksgiving's gonna suck. I have nothing to be thankful for. I don't have the money to get home for our 2 days off (9 hour drive each way or $100 plane ticket), I have no girl, the campus is gonna be dead, all my friends who live around here are going somewhere else, my dog died, I have finals coming up, Creed may be breaking up... I'll be sitting around my dorm in my pajamas all day watching the James Bond movie marathon on Spike TV and the morning parades on TV. Maybe I'll scrape the money together to get a pizza for dinner.

H-D [/b][/quote]
POOR DUDE,,,I feel for ya bro,,,holidays,,are,,overrated,,anyway,,wish it was better
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-27-2003, 11:06 PM   #27
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
we had fried turkey for the first time. its not too bad.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-27-2003, 11:06 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+11-27-2003 11:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 11-27-2003 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Higher_Desire+11-26-2003 12:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Higher_Desire @ 11-26-2003 12:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My thanksgiving's gonna suck. I have nothing to be thankful for. I don't have the money to get home for our 2 days off (9 hour drive each way or $100 plane ticket), I have no girl, the campus is gonna be dead, all my friends who live around here are going somewhere else, my dog died, I have finals coming up, Creed may be breaking up... I'll be sitting around my dorm in my pajamas all day watching the James Bond movie marathon on Spike TV and the morning parades on TV. Maybe I'll scrape the money together to get a pizza for dinner.

H-D [/b][/quote]
Does someone need a hug?...
well....my Turkey Day isn't gonna be too great either.... i sprained my ankle yesterday...and i hurts like a mother ..... so don't worry....your not the only one!!!...i realize that it's not the same stuff that you're goin thru....but it still sucks....and i simpythise w/ you.... May God Bless you so that something kool will happen....oh...AND I'm Watchin SPIKE TV TOO!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
well,,yours,,sucked i broke my ankle last christmas,,my hot water tank busted,,my tree caught on fire,,,yeh,,i can relate to all things that suck,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-27-2003, 11:13 PM   #29
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-Higher_Desire+11-26-2003 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Higher_Desire @ 11-26-2003 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My thanksgiving's gonna suck. I have nothing to be thankful for. I don't have the money to get home for our 2 days off (9 hour drive each way or $100 plane ticket), I have no girl, the campus is gonna be dead, all my friends who live around here are going somewhere else, my dog died, I have finals coming up, Creed may be breaking up... I'll be sitting around my dorm in my pajamas all day watching the James Bond movie marathon on Spike TV and the morning parades on TV. Maybe I'll scrape the money together to get a pizza for dinner.

H-D [/b][/quote]
sh!t happens, ya know. just stay strong, dude. endure to the end.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new