++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2002, 01:37 AM   #16
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Where is the sensibility of the students? Where are the parents to provide some respect? Where is administration to support discipline? Times have changed and there are lots of questions. Most teachers work hard and have a multitude of responsbilities beyond just teaching, sad case. Sorry, but that is how I feel.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:19 AM   #17
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I totally agree with you Souldancer!! With as much as schools are overcrowded and not enough teachers to watch what every student is up to! And as always, takes one "bad apple" to spoil it for everyone else! what a shame!! Especially for something soo stupid as to bash one of the WORLDS GREATEST BANDS!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-09-2002, 01:25 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT TEACHERS GO THROUGH I AM MARRIED TO ONE!!!!! My husband teaches and I try everyday to have him get out of it, due to the extreme stress, poor money, poor working conditions and lack of administration support!!!!! It is a discrace what they pay teachers today. But let me tell you even though he has 30 kids in the class he keeps them in-line!!!!! There is one person on a computer at a time, and the school monitors everything the kids do on the internet!!!!!! I personally think parents are the problem!!!! If they took the time to raise their kids properly, and payed attention to them, and what they were doing and involved with, the youth of this country would be very different!!!!!
It is frusterating to me that people pop out 3-4 kids and ignore them,by lack of rules and responsibility, kids today when they misbehave in school don't know what to do when disipline is placed on them because they don't get it at home!! So what is the result? STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-09-2002, 02:01 PM   #19
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
well...i kno at my skool...the computers are open to students in the library a 1/2 before and after skool.....so there may not have been ne teachers there at all....just a librarian or sumthin.....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-09-2002, 05:04 PM   #20
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
you have a point but there is a way around everything. i hate to say this but there is no security online. i don know if you were here a while back but you can ask teri and jango, some dude pissed me off and i posted his social security number and his credit report here on the bb. i know alot of you arent gonna like this, but they are teaching us how to do this in school. im an IT major, its my job to know how a network works and if your smart you will know how to us ethat knowledgeto your advantage. ask steve he knows.

plus i never knew there was a basher, last basher i knew of was eddie vedder and i liked him. he was funny and he never really attacked anyone. oh well, you miss things when yer gone.
Old 11-09-2002, 05:09 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
What did posting his/her ss# accomplish?
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-09-2002, 05:49 PM   #22
SweetXtreme4
USER INFO »
Wow, well I hope you get whoever it is doing it.

:chic: <~~~~~~ lol, I love it!!
Old 11-09-2002, 07:20 PM   #23
Aimee
USER INFO »
Jen's right, Identity theft is a big issue. I'd like to think the crowd that hangs at this BB wouldn't do anything with that info tho.

Hey MulletMan, maybe you shouldn't be concerned with me following you with my eyes. Rather I should worry about the opposite! :idea:
Old 11-10-2002, 01:09 PM   #24
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!

nothing really, unless someone used that the way i hoped they did. but to answer your question of why did i do that, well im an asshole. i honestly dont have a reason for the things i do. i dont do them cause i wanna cause trouble or steal money. i do just it to the people that offend me in anyway.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:03 PM   #25
allison
USER INFO »
how did this kid even have a credit card number? how old is he? (yes, I am assuming it's a he)

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-11-2002, 02:15 PM   #26
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN

It was more of a conversation piece than an actual attempt at malicious revenge. Fear not, we're all (for the most part) legally abiding citizens of our respective nations.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 11-11-2002, 10:03 PM   #27
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
lol yea..... "most" of us are.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:46 AM   #28
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
lol yeah
Old 11-12-2002, 10:07 AM   #29
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah, I can honestly say I was starting to wonder!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 AM   #30
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
hehhehe