++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #721
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wanderings ~ PRAISE THE LORD

what ever you do where ever you go the Lord is with you always for the The Children Of God Is Always Blessed And Protected and aware at all times Pslam.56.8.13 Thou tellest my wanderings put thou my tears in a bottle are they not in thy book..when i cry unto thee then shall all thats against me turn back AMEN this i know for God is with me IN GOD WILL I PRAISE HIS WORDS IN THE LORD WILL I PRAISE HIS WORD IN GOD HAVE I PUT MY TRUST I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF WHAT CAN BE DONE TO ME THY VOWS ARE UPON ME O GOD I WILL RENDER PRAISE UNTO THEE FOR THOU HAST DELIVERD MY SOUL FROM DEATH WILL NOT THOU DELIVER MY FEET FROM FALLING THAT I MAY WALK BEFORE GOD IN THE LIGHT OF THE LIVING PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #722
creedsister
USER INFO »
Go On For The Lord !!!!!

if ye contnue in the faith grounded and settled and be not moved from hope of the Gospel which ye have heared preached the every creature which is under heaven... Pslams.132 LORD, REMEMBER David And All His Afflictions how he sawae unto The Lord And Vowed unto THE MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB..surley i will not come into the tabernacacle of my house nor go into my bed i will not give sleep to mine eyes or slumber to mine eyelids untill i find a place FOR THE LORD an habitation for the mighty GOD of JACOB Lo We Heared Of It We Found In The Fileds of wood we will go into his tabernacles we will worship at his footstool Arise O Lord Into Thy Rest Thou And The Ark Of Thy STREGNTH Let Thy Priests be clothed with righteousness and let thy saints SHOUT FOR JOY For Thy Serveant Davids Sake Turn Not Away The Face Of Thine Anointed
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-19-2005, 07:31 AM   #723
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 19th

"Stop, look, listen and enjoy!"

We ought to take time to study this wonderful world of ours. There is so much to behold. God has done so many wonderful things, and He has given them over to us to enjoy. Search out the riches of God's world, and you will never be poor.

Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Psalm 104:24

Heaven

Sorry I was absent for a few gang... We have just moved into our new house and I didn't have internet service for a couple of days... All is well and we are in now! Thanks for all of your blessings, I will have a photo tour of the house soon.

Peace,

David
Old 08-20-2005, 10:09 AM   #724
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 20th

"The more we work with Christ, the less our burdens will be."

Laboring for the Kingdom of God was hard work for Jesus. It consummed him. It took everything he had to give. And it was so hard, that it eventually cost him his life.

Jesus is not telling us life is easy...

He's saying that when life is hard, when it is out of control, when we are at the end of our rope, that we are not alone...

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:30

Heaven

Old 08-21-2005, 09:53 AM   #725
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 21st

"Praise not criticism."

Do we spend much time glorying in all that the Lord has done for us, or do we lament over what has yet to occur? So often we can find ourselves blaming God when things don't go right. The Hebrew people did it. The kings did it. Even early Christians did it. We should be careful to learn from their mistakes and fill our hearts and mouths with the praise that God surely deserves.

Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.

Psalm 105:5

Heaven

Old 08-22-2005, 07:34 AM   #726
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 22nd

"Ungrateful."

Some of us want what we want when we want it, and we really don't care whether we're being ungrateful or not. God has showered us with blessings, and sometimes we stand defiantly demanding more. God is willing to give us many good things, but not when we refuse to value what we've got. Christian maturity requires that we learn to be satisfied with what we have.

It is pleasing to God when His children say "Thank You," instead of "More."

Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.

Psalm 106:7

Heaven

Old 08-23-2005, 07:19 AM   #727
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 23rd

"Out of reach?"

While we are amazed at the vastness of God's reach and the awesome breath of his power and the glorious sweep of his majesty, the incredible truth is his personal nearness to us. He chooses to know us and be actively involved in the trials and triumphs of each day with us. How will today, or tomorrow, be different because you are aware of his presence and companionship?

When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 94:18-19

Heaven

Old 08-23-2005, 11:59 AM   #728
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!

As We Pray For Others, Let Us Not Forget Those Who Have Chosen The Narrow Gate!!! AMEN!!! And Amen By Faith Moses When He Was Come To Years Refused to be called the son of pharaoh choosing rather to suffer Afliction with people Of God than to enjoy pleasures for only a season Heb.11.24.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:07 AM   #729
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 24th

"Why the hard times?"

Often we need to have a terrible trial in order to remember what it means to be truly thankful. Our praise is from the heart when we have been in danger or discomfort. Bad situations help us to appreciate how good our lives can be. Even in trial, God reaches through to help us to a deeper understanding of ourselves.

Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name , and to triumph in thy praise.

Psalm 107:2, 3

Heaven

Old 08-24-2005, 10:58 AM   #730
creedsister
USER INFO »
praise the lord the lord loves hard times

and all the times we needed him the most amen and amen if we have forgotten our god or streched out our hands to a strange god shall he not search this for us for he knoweth the secrets of the heart for i will not trust in my bow neither shall my sword save me but thou hast saved us from our enemies and hast put theme to shame that hated us in god we boast all the day long and praise thy name for ever
Old 08-25-2005, 07:04 AM   #731
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Amen.

Heaven

Old 08-25-2005, 07:05 AM   #732
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 25th

"Trippin' over that stone..."

As someone who had a very clumsy stage of life, this promise is almost beyond believing... nothing can make me stumble! But when it comes to living life, if I know God's will and love it, I will do it. Then nothing can make me stumble.

Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Psalm 119:165

Heaven

Old 08-25-2005, 11:27 AM   #733
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord ~Consider It Not A Stange Thing!!!

Some Of us are just bulit for the long haul, And Are tempted to turn away from the law Thou Hast dealt well with thy serveant O Lord Acording unto thy word teach me good judgement and knowlege for i have believed thy commandments before i was afficted i went Astray but now i have kept thy word THOU ART GOOD AND DOEST GOOD teach me and keep me in thy Ways the proud have their say forged a lie but i will keep thy precepts with my whole heart their heart is as fat as grease and good in a few deeds for they shall also have their reward BUT I DELIGHT IN THY LAW It Is Good For Me that i have been afficted i might learn and keep thy stautes THE LAW OF THY MOUTH IS BETTER UNTO ME THAN THOUSANDS OF GOLD AND SILVER!!!! Remember that jesus christ of the seed of david was raised from the dead acording to my gospel wherein i suffer trouble as an evildoer even unto bonds BUT THE WORD OF GOD Is Not Bound therefore i endure all things for the elects sake that they may also obtain the salvation which is in christ with eternal Glory it is a faithful saying for if we be dead with him we shall also live with him if we suffer we shall also reign with him if we deny him he shall also deny us if we believe not yet he Abides FAITHFUL he canot deny himself
Old 08-26-2005, 07:21 AM   #734
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

August 26th

"I belong!"

One of the key realities of Christianity is belonging. I belong! I belong to God. I belong to Jesus. I belong to Jesus' body the Church. I have a place and a purpose in that body. I belong!

Just as each of us has a one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

Romans 12:4-5

I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything til' I break away from me
I will break away. I'll find myself today

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long (Erase all the pain til' its gone)
I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

~Linkin Park

Heaven

Old 08-26-2005, 03:57 PM   #735
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!!!

GREAT IS THE LORD AND GREATLEY IS HE TO BE PRAISED, BEAUTIFUL FOR SITUATION THE JOY GOD IS KNOWN IN HER PALACES FOR REFUGE FEAR TOOK UPHOLD THEME THERE AND PAIN AS A WOMAN IN TRAVIL WE HAVE THOUGHT OF THY LOVE IN KINDNESS O GOD IN THE MIDST OF THE TEMPLE ACORDING TO THY NAME O GOD SO IS THY PRAISE UNTO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH THY RIGHT HAND IS FULL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THIS GOD IS OUR GOD FOR EVER AND EVER HE WILL BE OUR GUIDE EVEN UNTO DEATH