++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-25-2005, 06:59 PM   #136
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) It has nothing to do with Stapp. Like I said if she'd called ME a porky pork i woulda laughed.

At least someone here thats doesnt take it like such a drama. Like i said before i could called Stapp another names, strong ones and i didnt. I have never said he LOOKS like a poky pork...i said he was a porky pork. And i didnt really mean his body, i was talking about him as a person. In my country we say that some people are pigs, like here people say : you are a dick. Well for me hes a big pig cause his attention seeker, arrogant and selfish personality. But i see that everyone understood it in a completely other way, what i really dont care.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:09 PM   #137
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) K, you missed the point so I'll explain. For all the fat porky pork jabs about Stapp, no one ever gives the reason why. No one ever mentions the fact of what he had to do in order to continue the only way he was given. All he's ever gotten for it was ridicule. It's certainly not like Stapp went out and made a glutton out of himself. He's no longer a porky pork, you know it, and I know it, just look at the pictures if you can bring yourself to look at a man who you say you despise.

At no time have I EVER made mention the fact that Myles suffered from tinnitus. I've never poked fun of the man for it, and I CERTAINLY don't wish it to be a problem for him in the future. That could very well be a career ending problem, just as Stapp's could be. I've never said Myles should eat shit either.

Am I any better than you when it comes to making uncalled for comments? Certainly not, I lowered myself to your level. Was it the right thing to do? Nope, but it got my point across.

You said you spoke from your heart when making those comments. Yea, I speak from my heart too, only thing is, mine speaks from a different place than yours, and it's called human kindness. As for your reasons why I come here and defend Stapp...I don't give a damn what you think about me.

You didnt make fun about Myles...just refreshing your mind about what you said:
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.
So yo are not making any fun about Myles in your opinion? Its like you are saying that the man stinks and looks like a tramp. Oh no, thats not insulting at all and you didnt mean it. Since when those words have a positive meaning? Yeah that shows how much human kidness you have.
And i didnt get your point acroos cause you didnt explain any. You just get furious against me for my words and insulted me instead ask me why i called him that name. What i would be much easier and i would have explained to you but that shows whos the inmature one. Just let you know that i dont care what you can call me, insult someone from here it would be the last thing i could think about. Thanks for reading my post

Last edited by Trimontana : 09-25-2005 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:09 PM   #138
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) It has nothing to do with Stapp. Like I said if she'd called ME a porky pork i woulda laughed.

Ok...I believe it...sure..
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-25-2005, 09:17 PM   #139
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) At least someone here thats doesnt take it like such a drama. Like i said before i could called Stapp another names, strong ones and i didnt. I have never said he LOOKS like a poky pork...i said he was a porky pork. And i didnt really mean his body, i was talking about him as a person. In my country we say that some people are pigs, like here people say : you are a dick. Well for me hes a big pig cause his attention seeker, arrogant and selfish personality. But i see that everyone understood it in a completely other way, what i really dont care.

Maybe because that 'someone' found the porky pork comment so much funny that even laughed of it?

Also I cant see no one taking it like a drama...And yeah i got your comment was not for his weight, but for his as a "person"...which is much more offensive and unecessary.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 09-25-2005, 09:25 PM   #140
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: You guys, this is really running out of control! This thread wasn't supposed to be a "big huge fight"-thread. More like an "sharing your opinion"-kinda thread. There's so much bitchin' going on with who's better than the other, enough already, alright? I'm an diehard Alter Bridge freak, I love 'em! Stappers, go ahead and listen to Stapp. As long as you respect each other that's fine! So please, don't make this another thread with just bitching posts, 'cause I'm gonna ask Steve/one of the mods to shut it down then, alright?

Sorry Lith, you are right and like I said before this thread was to choose the best singer and the hotter guy...but since someone decided to make fun of Stapp it changed completely. But of course, if everybody here tries to show respect it will be fine.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-26-2005 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:57 PM   #141
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Ok...I believe it...sure..

I really don't care what you believe. I thought it was hilarious. I always find it funny when one takes a noun, makes an adjective out of it, and then sticks the adjective in fron of the noun. The fact that it was "pork" just made it all the funnier.

It is my type of humor. If you don't think it is funny, fine, but stop complaining about someone else's sense of humor when it was obviously meant to be funny. People incessantly make fun of politicians, celebrities, famous people of all types, and Stapp is certainly no different.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:17 PM   #142
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I really don't care what you believe. I thought it was hilarious. I always find it funny when one takes a noun, makes an adjective out of it, and then sticks the adjective in fron of the noun. The fact that it was "pork" just made it all the funnier.

It is my type of humor. If you don't think it is funny, fine, but stop complaining about someone else's sense of humor when it was obviously meant to be funny. People incessantly make fun of politicians, celebrities, famous people of all types, and Stapp is certainly no different.

What????
First off, I was JOKING!!!! Dont you like jokes? I was joking with you....but if you dont know me enough to realize it after all this time...SORRY.

And YES... I CERTAINLY know your type of humor, uncertain...(but I think you still dont know mine.).But if you think it was funny ok...but i DONT.

Second, I AM NOT complaining about your humour or wahtever you said here...I really dont mind...but if you 'really dont care about waht i believe' STOP posting replies...

Third, being agressive is not a valid point here...(never expected it! by the way)

Wow! After that I'm officially out of this thread!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 09-25-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:20 AM   #143
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) You didnt make fun about Myles...just refreshing your mind about what you said:

So yo are not making any fun about Myles in your opinion? Its like you are saying that the man stinks and looks like a tramp. Oh no, thats not insulting at all and you didnt mean it. Since when those words have a positive meaning? Yeah that shows how much human kidness you have.
And i didnt get your point acroos cause you didnt explain any. You just get furious against me for my words and insulted me instead ask me why i called him that name. What i would be much easier and i would have explained to you but that shows whos the inmature one. Just let you know that i dont care what you can call me, insult someone from here it would be the last thing i could think about. Thanks for reading my post

You forgot to bold text the word *tinnitus* from my reply. I've never poked fun of Myles for having that medical problem. And I never will. That's where the human kindness comes from.

What I did say was that I thought Myles needed a good shower, shave, and to have his head washed. I also said that I lowered myself to your level and that it wasn't the right thing to do. Just as I got furious with your comments about Stapp, you found my comments about Myles offensive too, did you not? It got my point across. Will I ever talk about his looks or use a sarcastic offensive comment to describe the man's looks again? I hope not.

As for what Myles smells like, I have no idea because I've never met the man. I'm not a fan, so I really don't care what he looks like. As long as you find him attractive that's all that matters isn't it.

I'm not Spanish, I'm not from Spain, and I don't live in London, but we also call men pigs in this country for the same reasons you do. This thread wasn't started about personalites, or arrogant behavior though, it was started about looks and talent. When you said that Myles was a beauty god next to porky pork Stapp, I'm quite sure that's the way you meant it.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:41 AM   #144
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I REALLY understand your point here, I also cant see the fun of someone saying for nothing that Stapp was a "porky pork" on that thread. Theres no fun in this comment.I didnt like it cuz to me it was clearly offensive and unnecessary. And I think kinda boring the way some members here enjoy makig fun of Stapp all the time, turning all he says or does into ridicule....its definitely boring, man.
Of course I dont mind when someone makes some joke when its realy funny, for instance, Stapp wearing a AB t-shirt-it was funny!-lol-, but its very different from calling him "pork"(it was not because his weight!)or that he eats shit .It was disrespectful.
But posting a reply the way you did -I mean offending other member here is not the best way to answer...ok?
Hope you get me...

Yea, I get you. I had no problem with the pic of Stapp wearing the AB t-shirt either, cause you never know, one of the members of AB might just wear a Stapp concert t-shirt.

I agree, it wasn't the best way to answer, that's why I said it wasn't the right thing to do. But, I'm hoping in way it will make people stop and think a little about things. Sometimes you have to take the scenic route to make a point, even if it makes the person making the point look bad.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:31 PM   #145
jmhonline
USER INFO »
scott is better looking
scott is a better singer if you are only talking about creed songs
All other songs, myles wins hands down.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:52 PM   #146
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.
If you really had come across as mature and respectful, you wouldn't have so many problems with so many people on this board. You could learn a few things from Titan. He's as passionate a Stapp fan as you probably are, and he is respectful and I have yet to see him have a problem with anyone on this board. Even uncertaindrummer can't get to him.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 PM   #147
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) If you really had come across as mature and respectful, you wouldn't have so many problems with so many people on this board. You could learn a few things from Titan. He's as passionate a Stapp fan as you probably are, and he is respectful and I have yet to see him have a problem with anyone on this board. Even uncertaindrummer can't get to him.

The last time I replied to this thread was on 9-26, so was there anything in particular you wanted? Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?

I explained myself fully, and gave valid reasons why I was offended. It needs no further explanation, not to you or anyone else. The very fact that you replied to me at all, and in this manner is very immature and disrespectful on your part. You know what dogstar....maybe you could learn a few things from titan9 yourself. You should try it sometime.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:55 PM   #148
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) The last time I replied to this thread was on 9-26, so was there anything in particular you wanted? Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?
Nope, that's what I try to avoid. You, however, can't seem to avoid it. Every time you come here you're disruptive.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:09 AM   #149
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?

What? Are you out of your mind? You must be, because you're not a newbie around here. So you must be out of your mind. That's the only reason I can think of for you thinking Dogstar would be trying to do what you're asking.

Quote: The very fact that you replied to me at all, and in this manner is very immature and disrespectful on your part. You know what dogstar....maybe you could learn a few things from titan9 yourself. You should try it sometime.
Again, what the fuck? Immature? Disrespectful? Dude, you've been on this board long enough to know the shit stirrers from the peace keepers. If you need a refresher course, I suggest you go back and re-read several thousand things posted by Dogstar, then come back in here and apologize to her. Because you're completely off base and way the hell out of line here.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:29 AM   #150
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Nope, that's what I try to avoid. You, however, can't seem to avoid it. Every time you come here you're disruptive.

I said my peace in this thread 10 days ago, and left it alone. You, however chose to reply today for whatever reason.

So, who exactly is being disruptive.