++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-01-2003, 01:53 PM   #1126
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks, Jen. Yeah, there's something about him in that black cowboy hat that I've seen him wear in a few pictures, a nice pair of jeans and a button down shirt....

Relearn Love
Old 09-01-2003, 03:21 PM   #1127
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I personally loved the skinny dipping part

Great story though!

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 09-01-2003, 07:01 PM   #1128
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Great fantasy Sheila! I'd love to see him soak and wet in a pair of jeans. Something about a man when he's all wet is....... OMG!!!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 09-01-2003, 07:44 PM   #1129
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Thanks, Kim and Kris. I'm glad both of you enjoyed it. I'd love to see him like that too, Kris.

Relearn Love
Old 09-01-2003, 08:28 PM   #1130
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 09-02-2003, 07:30 PM   #1131
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Ok I've started working on one but it may be a little long. I like detail. It might be up tomorrow. Let's hope anyway.:P

Old 09-02-2003, 07:31 PM   #1132
JenRN
USER INFO »
Looking forward to it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-02-2003, 07:41 PM   #1133
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
me too
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 09-02-2003, 07:46 PM   #1134
devils_here
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
me too

Old 09-02-2003, 08:22 PM   #1135
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
Ok I've started working on one but it may be a little long. I like detail. It might be up tomorrow. Let's hope anyway.:P

Oh, I love to have some good reading to look forward to, Kim.

Relearn Love
Old 09-02-2003, 10:03 PM   #1136
JenRN
USER INFO »
I want details.....ALL the juicy ones too!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-03-2003, 05:33 PM   #1137
devils_here
USER INFO »
Well here it is! Not quite what was in my head but it will have to do. Get some popcorn out it's a long one.

My 2 girlfriends and I decided to take a vacation to Newport RI. We rented a 3-bedroom cottage near the beach. We had just arrived (Friday night) and we were staying the week. We had plans to go window-shopping and site seeing the next day. But for tonight we were just going to kick back and relax with some music, wine and good conversation.

Saturday arrived and we were up bright and early to try to get ahead of the other vacation crowds. It was turning out to be quite a warm day. It was about 88 degrees and real humid so I just put on a short, light sundress and some casual strappy sandals. We had been shopping most of the morning and decided it was a good time for lunch. I had to stop at the ATM so I told them to go on ahead and I would meet them there. I had been walking backwards up to the ATM making my last statements to my girlfriends and trying to find my card all at the same time. As I went to turn around I ran smack into someone’s elbow. I dropped my purse and brought my hand up to my face while stumbling around trying not to fall.

The man whose elbow I managed to run into was right there to catch me before I made a complete ass of myself by falling. I hadn’t yet gotten to see the man I assaulted with my face until I took my hand away from my eye and looked up. I got a glimpse of the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. When I finally tore my eyes away from his and concentrated on the rest of his face I notice that it was none other than Scott Stapp. He was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Clad in a white V-neck T-shirt and kaki shorts and a baseball hat that was shielding his eyes from the sun and most of all I assumed was hiding his face from the public. He was definitely a sight for soar eyes (not pun intended). As he looked down at me his eyes were filled with genuine concern, as he was afraid that he might have seriously hurt me. I managed to choke back the surprise in my voice and tell him that I was fine and that I was so sorry for not paying closer attention to where I was going. He forced a small smile but he was still obviously concerned about me.

By that time my friends were long gone and he noticed I was alone so he said you’re going to need some ice. Ok I managed to croak out, still holding in my shock. He told me that his boat wasn’t far from there if I wouldn’t mind coming with him he would get it for me. For a split second I was on cloud nine thinking about Scott Stapp…. On his boat… Alone… until I was brought back to reality by the throbbing pain surrounding my eye. He saw me wince as I smiled and quickly put his hand on the small of my back and led me in the direction of his boat. All the way there I couldn’t stop apologizing for being so clumsy. He told me to stop apologizing it was his fault he was too busy trying to make a call on his cell and wasn’t looking where he was going. As I smiled at him he said to me that he felt so bad because there was a pretty big bruise starting to form around my eye already. I told him no big deal I didn’t have any hot dates planned or anything. And plus how many woman can say they were assaulted by Scott Stapp’s elbow. He admitted that I was the only one who could say that and we enjoyed a little giggle over that. He said that it really is a shame about the bruise though because you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I could feel the blush move up my neck and into my cheeks. He said I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be so forward. I said that’s ok it was a very nice thing to say. How about we just stop apologizing to each other and move on. He agreed. Oh and by the way my name is Kim and don’t bother with yours I already know what it is. He said he kinda figured as much and stuck out his hand to shake mine.

When we reached the boat I was very surprised at how big it was. He had it docked in a slip that was marked for members only. I asked him if he came here often? He said he tries to get here at least once a year for a few days to just relax. He has already been there a week and was leaving tomorrow. He asked if I had ever been here before and I said no it’s my first time. He said too bad you weren’t feeling any better I could show you around. So I asked for a rain check and he said absolutely. Too bad it won’t be this time around. But then I guess I’ll just have a long-standing date with you then. You sure will! He said.

We finally made it on to the boat and it was gorgeous. It was decorated exquisitely with shades of navy blue and creams. It was very masculine but with just enough of a feminine touch to make a woman feel comfortable. I commented on how nice and comfortable it felt and he thanked me and told me he decorated it himself. The look of shock must have been evident on my face because he noticed it. “What? You don’t think a man could do it without help?” I just giggled and said of course he could.

Old 09-03-2003, 05:34 PM   #1138
devils_here
USER INFO »
He knew I was lying. We had a nice chuckle over it and the mood seemed to lighten considerably. We were both loosening up.

He excused himself and came back with an ice pack, aspirin and a glass of water. I thanked him and took the aspirin eagerly as my head was starting to pound. I told him I noticed all the pictures he had set up on his piano and that his son was beautiful. He said thank you and asked if I had any children? I said yes I do. I have a 13 year old and a 2 year old. He looked a little shocked as most people do at hearing the age difference between my 2 sons. I laughed and told him I was very young with the first one. He understood being too young. I told him they were both on vacation with their dad and that’s why I’m here. For a little R&R. He definitely understood that one. So I take it your not with the father? I told him no, I’m very much single and he smiled that beautiful smile at me again. Making my stomach do a few flip-flops. Our eyes met at that moment and I felt something I just couldn’t explain. His eyes just held me there as if I were weighted to the floor. I couldn’t move and by the look in his eyes I think he felt the same thing.

At that moment I felt very dizzy. I don’t know if it had been the heat, lack of food, the blow to the face, the slight rocking of the boat standing here with Scott Stapp or a combination of all of the above but I started to loose my footing and almost fainted. He again was right there to catch me. His strong arms felt so comforting I didn’t want him to let go. He said maybe you should rest on the couch for a while and I reluctantly agreed. I just didn’t want him to let go of me. He made me feel safe and taken care of.

As I sat down I took the ice pack off the table and I laid back on the couch and gently placed it on my eye. I still can’t believe I was so clumsy I said to him. It was starting to sink in (the whole ordeal) and I was beginning to feel a little silly. I just felt like such a “girl”. Normally I’m not such a baby about things but I guess this situation just threw me for a loop. He nodded his head and smiled knowingly at me. I relaxed a little knowing he understood. We talked about our families and ourselves for a little while longer but I was beginning to get sleepy. He must have known. He just let me relax and drift off to sleep. The next thing I knew it was 2 hours later and I woke up to the sound of a hauntingly beautiful tune being played on the piano.

I told him it was beautiful and asked what it was. He said there was no title or lyrics yet but he said he felt inspired after I fell asleep and he just started working on it. He winked at me and went back to playing. I can’t explain the thoughts and questions going through my head at that point. I didn’t want to jump to any conclusions was it about me, was it good or bad? So I had to force myself to let it go and just listen.

Oh by the way your phone rang while you were sleeping so I took the liberty of answering it I apologize. I didn’t want anyone to be worried about you. It was your girlfriends wondering where you were, so I explained what had happened and they want you to call them when you get a chance. I thought if I knew my girlfriends they would absolutely flip out when I told them about this. I would hold off on the details till I got back to the cottage.

He had finished playing around on the piano and got up and asked how I was feeling? I told him that minus the slight throbbing around my eye I was great. He offered me some more aspirin and then proceeded to ask me if I would be up to going out to dinner with him? I said absolutely. I hadn’t eaten all day and I was famished. I told him I just had to call my girlfriends and freshen up and I would be ready. So I picked up my purse and asked where the bathroom was. While in the bathroom I decided to call my girlfriends. They were a little worried but I told them I was fine and I would be back sometime later and tell them the whole story but right now I had to get cleaned up because I was going to dinner with SCOTT STAPP and then I hung up the phone (heeheehee). It was a little evil but they would understand once I got home.

I had done the best I could with my make-up to cover the ever-growing bruise on my eye and did a pretty good job I must say. It was only slightly visible and if you didn’t know it was there you might not even notice it. I came out of the bathroom and looked up into his excited eyes and said ok I’m all fixed up and ready to go. He said you sure are! Again I could feel the blush creeping up my neck.

He offered me his arm and I eagerly took it. The restaurant wasn’t far so we walked. The day had just slipped away from me because when we got off the boat it was already close to sunset. It was still humid but not as hot as it had been earlier. While walking to the restaurant we or should I say he got stopped a couple times by fans who wanted his autograph and a picture with him.

Old 09-03-2003, 05:35 PM   #1139
devils_here
USER INFO »
He was very gracious about it and happily agreed. He seemed very pleased to do it.

When we finally reached the restaurant he gave them his name and they new who he was because he had called for reservations while I was sleeping. He turned to me with that sly little grin of his and said wishful thinking. They gave us the best seat on the upper outdoor deck. By the time we were seated the sun was setting and the view was breathtaking! We both just sat there in a very comfortable silence and watched the beautiful pink, purple and orange sunset fade into twilight. The posts on the deck were strung with little white lights and there was a small candle in the center of the table and the waiter who came to take our drink order lit it.

I was happy there was all this soft romantic lighting because it made my bruise even less visible and made Scott absolutely angelic looking. It was almost impossible to keep my eyes off of him. Only the waiter coming back and asking us if we were ready for him to take our order distracted me. As I looked from my menu up to the waiter I caught a glimpse of Scott and he was just staring at me. I asked him what was wrong because he looked so intense. He told me that he couldn’t get over how beautiful my eyes were especially in this light. I said thank you and as I shyly looked down we broke eye contact long enough to place our dinner order and it seemed for the rest of the meal we were either smiling or staring at each other. I don’t remember a whole lot about the dinner itself but the company was comparable to nothing else in this world and the atmosphere was exquisite.

When dinner was over he asked me if I would like to take a walk on the beach. I said yes and he took hold of my hand and led me toward the beach. We both took our shoes off and he took my hand again as we began to walk to the waters edge. The waves were calm and the water was warm. It couldn’t have been a more perfect evening. We headed along the beach back to the boat and asked if I would like a nightcap. I said yes.

I asked if we could walk a little slower because my feet were a little soar from walking through the rocky sand. He said sure but how about a piggyback instead. I said sure I’m up for anything. He said Oh really? with an evil little glint in his now almost black eyes. God he was so sexy! I hopped up on his back and he held me there with what seemed like no effort at all. My arms wrapped around his neck and dangle loosely down his chest. I could feel the soft hair peeking out of his shirt tickling my arm. I very lightly brushed my hands over his chest and almost fainted right there. He was so tight and defined. I think he felt my slight harsh inhale because he laughed this sexy throaty laugh that just made me all the more hotter. He said you like? All I could do was nod my head and smile. He laughed again.

As we reached the dock he let me slide down his back ever so slowly. He knew what it would do to my little sundress and enjoyed every minute of torturing me. So I smiled an evil little smile and said to him in my naughtiest voice that if he wants to play like that he’s in for an interesting evening.

My hands slid down his back and slid right down his backside. He was a little shocked and said you weren’t joking were you? Nope, was my only answer. I tucked my right hand into his back pocket and continued to walk back to his boat. His left arm was around my shoulder and he thought he would continue his game and flick the spaghetti strap of my sundress off my shoulder and took off running. I ran after him yelling that wasn’t very nice of you to flick and run. He stopped on the dock at the entrance to his boat and waited for me. I finally caught up to him huffing and puffing and started teasing him about how unfair that was. He got very serious, brought the back of his fingers up to my eye and caressed it. From there his hand slid to the back of my head and slowly coaxed me to his awaiting lips. It was soft and sensual at first. Getting almost demanding after a few seconds He was exploring my whole mouth with his and I could feel my knees get week. He moved those satiny soft lips down my neck to the hollow of my shoulder. He moved the other strap of my dress down to kiss my shoulder. His hands slowly moved down to my waist and he guided me up against the boat. The cool boat came in contact with my warm skin and caused me to arch my back and force myself against him. I was surprised to find out that he was just as excited as I was. His shorts seemed to be stretched to capacity and I loved that I could do that to this man. This sudden movement of mine broke our kiss and suddenly we were both very aware of what was happening and what was inevitably going to happen. We didn’t need to speak any words. Our eyes seemed to do the talking for us.

He lifted me up in his strong, sexy arms and carried me to his bedroom. He removed every piece of my clothing separately and excruciatingly slowly. Almost like he was teasing me. I then realized that there was absolutely no rush and he was going to make it last. I in turn removed all of his clothing piece by piece and when I finished I stood there and just took in the awesome sight in front of me. He was fabulous.

Old 09-03-2003, 05:36 PM   #1140
devils_here
USER INFO »
His sexy eyes, his luscious mouth, his alluring body and his very talented hands all right in front of me for the taking. There was no need for any more words. Our eyes and bodies were doing all the communicating that was necessary. The rest of the evening was the most sensual, romantic, enchanted and exhausting evening of my life.

The next morning came all too fast and I awoke to find a single yellow rose (my favorite) lying on top of a note that said

“I need to pick up a few things for the trip home and I didn’t want to wake you. I’ll be back soon”.

“S”

It was so sweet. I realized right then and there that I couldn’t say goodbye to him face to face. I didn’t want my emotional side to take over and feel like a fool yet again. So I scribble out a little note that said

“I’m sorry I had to leave before you came back but I wasn’t up to the emotions I knew would surface if I had to see you. I hope you understand. I want to thank you for the most wonderful night of my life and know that I will cherish the memory of it always. I will leave you my number in the off chance that you get around to Connecticut and want me to show you around. And remember you owe me a rain check for the tour around Newport!”

Kim
555-555-5555

“K”

With that said and done I gathered my things left the note on the piano folded it in half by Jagger’s picture and was off.

It wasn’t until about 3 months later I came home from work and there was a message on my machine. It was Scott telling me to turn the radio on my local station KC101 at 6pm. So I did. I heard the DJ say “this is a very important request that goes out to “K” from “S” and I was told to say thanks for the inspiration.” I was thrilled until I heard the song. It was the beautiful tune he was playing on the piano that day I was on his boat. It brought tears to my eyes and a pain to my heart I missed him so much. The song he wrote was called “Angel Eyes” and it was all mine.

I hope you all enjoyed it. It's too bad ya'll can't be in my head because I'm not that great of a writer. But enjoy