++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-26-2003, 10:25 PM   #1111
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah Really!!!! God knows they don't want to hear anymore of my crazy stories:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-26-2003, 10:28 PM   #1112
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Tell us more! Tell us more!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:33 PM   #1113
JenRN
USER INFO »
After all those damn cookies I left you Teri you should have some incredible fantasies!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-26-2003, 11:04 PM   #1114
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Man she is going to kill me!

We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-26-2003, 11:39 PM   #1115
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
After all those damn cookies I left you Teri you should have some incredible fantasies!!!!
Damn they were good. I thank you, my ass thanks you. Got any more?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-27-2003, 12:35 PM   #1116
Sheila63
USER INFO »

LMAO!!

You're right, Kim, I've been slacking off here lately. I'll see what I can come up with tonight when I get home from work. I think I've got some Milanos in the cupboard somewhere.

Relearn Love
Old 08-27-2003, 02:24 PM   #1117
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Damn they were good. I thank you, my ass thanks you. Got any more?

You are too funny Teri

Haven't had any ideas lately so, Sheila I'm leaving it to you. Somebody start cooking please!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-27-2003, 09:32 PM   #1118
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Pops in ....peeks around......pops back out......
Old 08-31-2003, 09:26 PM   #1119
Kim V.
USER INFO »
BUMP! Hello, this was on PAGE 3!!! Tsk, tsk!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 08-31-2003, 10:10 PM   #1120
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You're right, Kim. My creative juices haven't been flowing lately. Although I do have an idea in my head, I'll give it a little more thought and post it before the end of the day tomorrw.

Relearn Love
Old 08-31-2003, 10:12 PM   #1121
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Me too Sheila but I'm gonna wait till my husband goes back to work before I post. He already thinks I'm a loon for going on these boards

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 08-31-2003, 10:14 PM   #1122
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sheila63
You're right, Kim.  My creative juices haven't been flowing lately.   Although I do have an idea in my head, I'll give it a little more thought and post it before the end of the day tomorrw.

I am holding you to that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-31-2003, 10:18 PM   #1123
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Okay, Jen. I'm going to go jot some of my thoughts down and see what happens.

Relearn Love
Old 09-01-2003, 11:07 AM   #1124
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Allright, as promised, here's my latest fantasy -

I was spending my summer vacation on my uncle's horse ranch/inn helping out with the guests and taking care of the horses. One day I checked out the guest list and I see the name S. Stapp on the list!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! What would Scott be coming to a place like this for? The list said he was due to arrive the day after tomorrow. So the next day I spend the day buing a few things for myself as well as getting some of Scott's favorite foods at the grocery store.

When he arrived the next day, the lobby of the inn is deserted except for him and me. I wasn't totally sure if it was him at first. He had a black cowboy hat and sunglasses on. But then off came the sunglasses revealing those beautiful, soulful eyes and I knew for sure it was him!! When he took off the hat, his long brown hair fell to his shoulders and smiled at me, I just melted. God, he was gorgeous!! I composed myself and I figured I wouldn't let him know just yet that I knew who he was and that I was a fan. I figured that he probably came here to get away from everything and relax. So I gave him the key to his room and he went to get settled in.

A short time later he came back downstairs to where I was doing some work and asked about taking one of the horses for a ride and who was the person to talk to about doing that. I said, "That would be me! C'mon, I'll show you where the stables are located." As we walked to the stables, we talked, getting to know each other. I could feel the electricity and attraction betwee the two of us as he gave me one of those killer smiles of his. When we reached the stables, I got a horse ready for him to ride and then he said "Would you like to take a ride with me. I'd love some company?" Of course, I say YES!! So as I get another horse saddled up we continue talking, finding out more about each other. As we talk, he's everything I thought he would be. We start off on our ride and after awhile we come to a beautiful spot with a huge tree with lots of shade near a pond. I ask him he'd like to stop and take a break, he agrees. As we head over to the shade of the tree, I bring my pack from my horse that I purposely brought with me. He was about to sit down on the grass when I asked him if he could give me a hand. I sit my pack down on the ground and pull out a blanket. He helps me spread it out and we sit down and get comfy. I ask him if he's hungry and he says "I'm starving!" I tell him that he's in luck because I brought some food along, just in case. As we finishing eating he tells me that he hasn't felt this comfortable and relaxed with someone in a long time. I figured since he was being so open and honest with me, now was the time to tell him that I knew who he was. After teling him, he said how much he appreciated me treating him like a "normal" person and not like a rock star or a celebrity. Then he leaned into me and gave me a soft kiss that quickly turned very passionate. Then he held my face in his hands and looked deep into my eyes and said, "I want you"! As he continued to kiss me, I was running my hands over his back and down those wonderful arms of his. Then he kissed my neck and it was a good thing we were sitting down because I don't think my knees would have held up after that!! As he started unbuttoning my shirt, I did the same with his. Next came our boots and than the jeans. We just looked at each other for a minute and than we gave into our passion and had a hot, steamy love making session!!! As we laid in each others arms for awhile, I asked him if he'd like to go for a swim. He said "Absolutely!" So off we went to take a skinny dip in the pond laughing and having a great time with each other. Later we laid in the sun to dry off and I asked him if he was enjoying himself. He said, "Yes, can we do this again tomorrow?!!!"

Relearn Love
Old 09-01-2003, 12:29 PM   #1125
JenRN
USER INFO »
Alright Sheila!!!! GREAT JOB! See you can do it! Hmmmm.... him in cowboy boots, jeans and a nice shirt sounds damn good to me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"