++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-20-2004, 02:19 AM   #91
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) let me say this before i forget to. the only reason clinton sent troops to bosnia was to get the focus of of him and monica lewinski. clinton did not have any approval by the UN or any one to go to bosnia. the only point was to get him of the center of attention.

you wanna talk about deceiving the american people??

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Miss Lewinski."

That was a lie. they did have sexual relations. and what clinton meant by that statement was that he did not have have sexual relations with that woman. that woman being of course someone other then monica. then, after he was done with that sentance, he just out of the blue said, "monica lewinski." in his screwed up mind. he was being legit. but is that not deception? if you think that it isn't, then you have no brain at all, and you are a major hypocrite.

i am sick of ingnorant people saying that bush rushed into this war. he went through all the proper channels. you tell me one appropriate channel that he didn't go through. he did it all!! he is rebuilding iraq as we speak. he is not a liar. if gore got elected, he would have destroyed the military, as was clintons plan, and he did so, and we could not have defended ourselves. those tow men are pacifists, and terrorists knew that. that's is one of the reasons that i rejoice that we have bush as president. he is not afraid to take up arms agains terrorists, which is the right thing to do.

you have no facts, you go educate yourself. -------.

-- Calm down --

Wellllllll.... if he went through all the proper channels, then we would have found out that there weren't any WMD. And Bush didn't have UN approval as well. That "coalition" we speak of is something that the US made up... aka, people that either had interests in the war or wanted to stay on the US's good side.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:31 AM   #92
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
i may be wrong on a few macts, but i like the list mulletman brought up. the coalition is real.

but i am not as wrong and jango, and tremonti_fed. they are speaking lies that they were led to believe to be true. i do not believe lies.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:51 AM   #93
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The lies were told by President Bush.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:32 PM   #94
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) The lies were told by President Bush.

What lies? Please be specific. Some people say he lied about X, others say he lied about Y.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 02-20-2004, 01:43 PM   #95
RMadd
USER INFO »
I'm sick of liberals saying that, had Bush done everything, yada yada yada, "right", that we would've found there were no WMDs. I'll say it for the 1000th time, intelligence showed Saddam had 'em. And with all the time the weapons inspectors were taking, given that our intelligence sources (including those from other nations) reported the existence of said WMDs, we didn't want to give them time to move 'em all around and stuff. A sense of urgency, if you will, to find the WMDs that Bush and his administration thought were there. If you're going to blame anyone, do not blame the Bush Administration. Wouldn't you consider it illogical to not listen to the CIA's and other sources' reports that Iraq had WMDs? Wouldn't the adminstration have been in deeper shit had they not listened to intelligence reports, only to find that the CIA was right? The multiple sources were duped (indeed, Saddam himself didn't know that Iraq had no WMDs; his scientists said they were working on 'em, so he trusted them, but, in fact, there were no completed WMDs). Blame them, not Bush. He trusted intelligence sources that were created to protect the American people. Better safe than sorry, eh?

Old 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM   #96
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) What lies? Please be specific. Some people say he lied about X, others say he lied about Y.

This would be one of them.... 2002 State of the Union Address-

"Our cause is just, and it continues. Our discoveries in Afghanistan confirmed our worst fears, and showed us the true scope of the task ahead. We have seen the depth of our enemies' hatred in videos, where they laugh about the loss of innocent life. And the depth of their hatred is equaled by the madness of the destruction they design. We have found diagrams of American nuclear power plants and public water facilities, detailed instructions for making chemical weapons, surveillance maps of American cities, and thorough descriptions of landmarks in America and throughout the world."

Those were never found.

Whitehouse admits they were wrong-

http://www.democracynow.org/article..../02/13/1549215
Old 02-20-2004, 02:06 PM   #97
Lechium
USER INFO »
Look... he just wanted to conquer Iraq's oil fields, and did a bad job covering it up... give the guy a break lol
Old 02-20-2004, 02:11 PM   #98
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) What lies? Please be specific. Some people say he lied about X, others say he lied about Y.
Sorry, I didn't want to repeat what already had been said, but jango pretty much summed it up earlier.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #99
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Sorry, I didn't want to repeat what already had been said, but jango pretty much summed it up earlier.
Actually, if you're talking about Jango, you may want to. Can't say I care for reading through his insult-laden rhetoric.

Old 02-20-2004, 08:29 PM   #100
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, well, I've read a few of your insult-laden comments, and I can't say as I want to revisit them. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:14 AM   #101
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Look... he just wanted to conquer Iraq's oil fields, and did a bad job covering it up... give the guy a break lol

i'd be much obliged if you would stop saying that without any proof at all. that is the biggest pile of : ihave ever heard. it is only a cop out, or ignorant democrats.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:40 AM   #102
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Bush did exercise diplomatic routes? The UN refused to do anything and simply wanted to continue the failing "inspections" that were going nowhere.

Didn't Clinton go to Bosnia without exercising diplomatic routes?

How were the inspections failing? There are NO WMD TO FIND. I'm done with this topic... lead your brainwashed lives and vote Republican, it's easier than thinking.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-22-2004, 05:53 PM   #103
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jango) lead your brainwashed lives and vote Republican, it's easier than thinking.
Haha, you're a funny guy. yours seems to be a somewhat ignorant remark, and ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge. a very perplexing paradox, indeed.

Old 02-22-2004, 11:20 PM   #104
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) Haha, you're a funny guy. yours seems to be a somewhat ignorant remark, and ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge. a very perplexing paradox, indeed.

Old 02-25-2004, 11:42 AM   #105
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by jango) How were the inspections failing? There are NO WMD TO FIND.

Well, for one, Sadaam would refuse to let inspectors into certain locations. He was making it appear he was guilty.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"