++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Was the USA founded on Christianity?
Because I have been a good person. 3 23.08%
I kept the ten commandments, the Golden Rule and have not done anything majorly wrong. 0 0%
I was baptized, and I give a lot of money to the poor and other good thing like that. I led a life that was full of good things. 1 7.69%
Because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that You sent Him down to earth to die for us on the cross. By doing that He took away my sins and forgave me of them. And I believe that. 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2003, 11:11 PM   #61
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by jango
This week, one store has a movie for 14.99, the other for 17.99, and the third for 19.99. Should I pay for all three so as not limit my influences? or buy one because that's all I need. Ostentatious? Yes. Same situation? Yes.

Bad example. It is the SAME movie in all three stores. If yu buy three you will guy three copies of the same thing. Different religions, unlike different copies of the same movie in three stores, have different views.
Old 03-10-2003, 11:38 AM   #62
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
man!!!!

dude leech, jango's example (I think that it was Jango) of the movies is pure and compatable w/ this debate. If you think that what he said ws stupid, then what you say is just as stupid to us.

Dude, take a look at you "idol" (not to say that you "worship" him but I say that because yo have him by you username) Maralyn Manson. Ever hear his song, "Antichrist Superstar?" Do you have any idea what that is talking about? Listen to his songs and try to understand what he is trying to say. He is one crazy dude. And another thing: he is going strait to the HELL. Do you know why? Because he is SATANIST. I don't know any satanist personally, but I have several friends who go to school with lots of Satanists. They say that they are very screwed up. I have a teacher that was actively involved with the occult. He realized that that was utterly wrong and utterly devilish and satanic. He is not in it anymore and he is now a christian. with his new life, he helps people and warns them to stay away form Satanism. Satanism IS devil worship.

I am leaving this incomplete because other people want to use the computer.

Dude, you can think what uoi want. you can think that we are screwed up and we can KNOW that you are screwed up. You have a lot of issues that need resolving. the people on this board can only hope and pray that you will make the right choice.

Read the Bible. surf the NET and look for sites controlled by Christians with information on how bad satanism is. you will, I hope, be enlightened.

Wadrick
Old 03-10-2003, 01:05 PM   #63
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
columbine shooter was satanist...
Old 03-10-2003, 03:22 PM   #64
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
columbine shooter was satanist...

And Hitler was a Christian. So what?
Old 03-10-2003, 03:29 PM   #65
Lechium
USER INFO »
Re: man!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
<b>dude leech, jango's example (I think that it was Jango) of the movies is pure and compatable w/ this debate. If you think that what he said ws stupid, then what you say is just as stupid to us.

Dude, take a look at you "idol" (not to say that you "worship" him but I say that because yo have him by you username) Maralyn Manson. Ever hear his song, "Antichrist Superstar?" Do you have any idea what that is talking about? Listen to his songs and try to understand what he is trying to say. He is one crazy dude. And another thing: he is going strait to the HELL. Do you know why? Because he is SATANIST. I don't know any satanist personally, but I have several friends who go to school with lots of Satanists. They say that they are very screwed up. I have a teacher that was actively involved with the occult. He realized that that was utterly wrong and utterly devilish and satanic. He is not in it anymore and he is now a christian. with his new life, he helps people and warns them to stay away form Satanism. Satanism IS devil worship. &nbsp;

I am leaving this incomplete because other people want to use the computer. &nbsp;

Dude, you can think what uoi want. you can think that we are screwed up and we can KNOW that you are screwed up. You have a lot of issues that need resolving. the people on this board can only hope and pray that you will make the right choice. &nbsp;

Read the Bible. surf the NET and look for sites controlled by Christians with information on how bad satanism is. you will, I hope, be enlightened.

Wadrick </b>

1) Manson is not a Satanist. That's a common mistake to think so. He denied that himself many times. Moreover he's not my "idol". He's just someone who's face I use fo my avvie.

2) "Antichrist Superstar" is not to be taken literaly. Moreover it has no mentions of devil in it at all! "Antichrist" is just a metaphore.

3) I know some very scrwed up Christians. Many gansters are christians, you know. They kill people and sell dope, than they go to church and praise Jesus. My point? If there are screwd up people in a certain religion, I doesnt neccessary mean that that is this religions fault.
Old 03-10-2003, 03:35 PM   #66
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
truly and sincere Christians don´t do that... you can hide behind religion, and pretend you´re Christian.

Satanist kill for a ritual...
Old 03-10-2003, 03:36 PM   #67
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
truly and sincere Christians don´t do that... you can hide behind religion, and pretend you´re Christian. &nbsp;

Satanist kill for a ritual...

Dude. Mordern Satanists DO NOT HAVE RITUALS THAT INVOLVE KILLING. Do little reseach before you do such claims.
Old 03-10-2003, 04:01 PM   #68
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I think you need ta do a little research before you knock down on christians
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-10-2003, 04:49 PM   #69
JenRN
USER INFO »
Re: Re: man!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
<b>1) Manson is not a Satanist. That's a common mistake to think so. He denied that himself many times. Moreover he's not my "idol". He's just someone who's face I use fo my avvie.

2) "Antichrist Superstar" is not to be taken literaly. Moreover it has no mentions of devil in it at all! "Antichrist" is just a metaphore.

3) I know some very scrwed up Christians. Many gansters are christians, you know. They kill people and sell dope, than they go to church and praise Jesus. My point? If there are screwd up people in a certain religion, I doesnt neccessary mean that that is this religions fault. </b>

If he is not a satanist then why is he an "ordained minister" in the satanic church, and had private meetings with Anton LeVay?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-10-2003, 06:16 PM   #70
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya really
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #71
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
to leech

dude jenRN's right. read her quote.

dude I said that you don't worship manson. read my qquote again so that you understand.

of course christians do those things. it is because we are human. but that is no excuse. it is wrong if christians do it, satanists do it, if anyone does it. it is still wrong and should not be done. it is sad to see christians act in a way that is not a good testimony. but it is all part of the game.

if you don't listen to us and realize that christianity is the way to go, remember me when you are in hell.

wadrick
Old 03-10-2003, 09:54 PM   #72
JenRN
USER INFO »
Lehium..... It is your descision what you do with your life, life is made of decisions and you must deal with the consequenses of those decisions eventually. I just know that what I believe in comforts me in times of despair and grief, if that is how you feel with your beliefs than so be it. But..... don't harp on those who are Christians. Like my above statement about Manson, to me he is a looser and a "lost soul" he is bringing nothing but negativity and despair to people who listen to his music. And yes I am familiar with his lyrics so don't tell me to "read them"! Nothing in this world is infinit so what will happen when the world ends? What will your soul bring you to? When your life flashes before you right before you die, is it going to be positive things you have brought to this world, or is it gonna be lost time wondering "what direction to take"? This may be HEAVY and way out of order BUT...... you are what you make of yourself, if you are unhappy or "lost" YOU have the descision to change, not someone else! And if you are happy (you never seem to be) so be it. But you really need to educate yourself more on Christianity and spirituality (not religion) before you knock other people's beliefs!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #73
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Lehium..... It is your descision what you do with your life, life is made of decisions and you must deal with the consequenses of those decisions eventually. &nbsp;I just know that what I believe in comforts me in times of despair and grief, if that is how you feel with your beliefs than so be it. &nbsp;But..... don't harp on those who are Christians. &nbsp;Like my above statement about Manson, to me he is a looser and a "lost soul" he is bringing nothing but negativity and despair to people who listen to his music. &nbsp;And yes I am familiar with his lyrics so don't tell me to "read them"! &nbsp; Nothing in this world &nbsp;is infinit so what will happen when the world ends? What will your soul bring you to? When your life flashes before you right before you die, is it going to be positive things you have brought to this world, or is it gonna be lost time wondering "what direction to take"? &nbsp;This may be HEAVY and way out of order BUT...... you are what you make of yourself, if you are unhappy or "lost" YOU have the descision to change, not someone else! &nbsp;And if you are happy (you never seem to be) so be it. &nbsp;But you really need to educate yourself more on Christianity and spirituality (not religion) before you knock other people's beliefs! </b>
Amen Jen! Very well said
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-10-2003, 10:10 PM   #74
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Amen Jen! Very well said

Thanks Julie, once in awhile I get on a tangent and I get in depth. Debate is healthy, it makes you think!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #75
Lechium
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Re: man!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>If he is not a satanist then why is he an "ordained minister" in the satanic church, and had private meetings with Anton LeVay? </b>

I never heard about him being "ordained minister". Show me your sources, cuz I saw him denying being satanist.

About Anton LeVay was a smart and interesting person. I wish I had a chance to meet him while he was still alive. I also wish I could meet Jesus, Mohamed and many others. Just because you want to talk with someone doesnt mean you agree with all they are saying.