++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 12-12-2004, 02:45 AM   #46
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Waltzing matilda ... pfft
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 12-12-2004 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #47
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) New Zealand, yes. Australia, defenitly not.

Just a little joke that us New Zealanders like to chuckle about to ourselves. Australian's don't get it because your'e just ... well ... D.U.M.B

I take iron pills every morning. Muaha.

Wow, I might like the sound of that!

Why, because your ex lady friends who lived out in the bush liked to live like the "natural way"? You don't have to worry about my arms they are fine. LOL.

Aww, thanks. I know what I'd rather have.

hey steve this sheep lover is changing my posts on me, i want to complain!

what is the name of the largest chain of strip joints in new zealand?
shear delight
why do the wild horses run so fast in new zealand? because they've seen what happens to the sheep

this (un)friendly rivalvry between australia and new zealand is really quite funny. a bit like the canadian-american rivalvry and here australia gets to be the the u.s. muahahahwa
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-13-2004, 07:37 PM   #48
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) hey steve this sheep lover is changing my posts on me, i want to complain!
No you don't, you know that stunning greenery is what New Zealand is made of. You love my country.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) what is the name of the largest chain of strip joints in new zealand?
shear delight
Eew you like looking at sheep. In that way! It just keeps getting worse.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) this (un)friendly rivalvry between australia and new zealand is really quite funny. a bit like the canadian-american rivalvry and here australia gets to be the the u.s. muahahahwa

Old 12-13-2004, 11:49 PM   #49
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) No you don't, you know that stunning greenery is what New Zealand is made of. You love my country.

Eew you like looking at sheep. In that way! It just keeps getting worse.

you kiwis really should get some help for your weird interest in a certain furry and stupid animal. but i must admit you are right. i am extremely jealous of your mountains and scenery and the quality of girls must be very high if the guys have to resort to animals lol.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-14-2004, 03:01 AM   #50
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) you kiwis really should get some help for your weird interest in a certain furry and stupid animal.
Not me, I stick to normal, sexy men.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) but i must admit you are right. i am extremely jealous of your mountains and scenery
Awww. And I must admit that I am extremely jealous of your beautiful beaches, god I wish I could sunbathe day in and day out the with great weather you have over there. But, Ozy still sucks.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) and the quality of girls must be very high if the guys have to resort to animals lol.
I don't know what to say ... lol

Old 12-14-2004, 09:59 PM   #51
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Not me, I stick to normal, sexy men.

Awww. And I must admit that I am extremely jealous of your beautiful beaches, god I wish I could sunbathe day in and day out the with great weather you have over there. But, Ozy still sucks.

I don't know what to say ... lol

i know i have being very mean about my kiwi cousins and for this i do apologise. there is one good thing about you sheep lovers. sheep do what you tell them and if they don't you get the dogs to bite at their ankles. the same principle can be applied to the women! hahhaha

one day i'll visit new zealand.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-16-2004, 04:11 PM   #52
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i know i have being very mean about my kiwi cousins and for this i do apologise.
No need, your jokes are very funny. But, apology accepted.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) the same principle can be applied to the women! hahhaha
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!! How rude. Apologise again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) one day i'll visit new zealand.......
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist our perfect country. Well I'm coming to Australia sometime next year so if U2 play around Melbourne I'll be on your front doorstep (not to freak you out) And we will go rocking off together

Old 12-16-2004, 07:19 PM   #53
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) No need, your jokes are very funny. But, apology accepted.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!! How rude. Apologise again.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist our perfect country. Well I'm coming to Australia sometime next year so if U2 play around Melbourne I'll be on your front doorstep (not to freak you out) And we will go rocking off together

aaaggghhhhh i have a stalker.....HHHEEEELPPP!
seriously i was thinking about coming over to new zealand as a missionary but then it occured to me sheep don't have souls.
back to U2 its about time they visited this part of the world and i am so there when they do get here (december?).
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-18-2004, 02:53 AM   #54
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) aaaggghhhhh i have a stalker.....HHHEEEELPPP!
You wish

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) seriously i was thinking about coming over to new zealand as a missionary but then it occured to me sheep don't have souls.

But seriously, they do have souls. They know it deep down inside that they will eventually be manslaughtered and eaten by humans.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) back to U2 its about time they visited this part of the world and i am so there when they do get here (december?).
Yep, very late next year. It's sooo freaking exciting

Old 12-18-2004, 03:15 AM   #55
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: But seriously, they do have souls. They know it deep down inside that they will eventually be manslaughtered and eaten by humans.

My friend is a devoted Christian and vegetarian and would love to come over and minister to the poor dying sheep!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-18-2004, 02:49 PM   #56
hayley
USER INFO »
Oh my gosh ... lol I wouldn't go that far, but I find it quite sad that they all end up dead. I mean wtf is wrong with that. ANIMAL CRUELTY! That and the fact that any kind of meat is the most disgusting thing ever, VEGETABELS ROCK!!

Old 12-18-2004, 10:01 PM   #57
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
hey it ain't manslaughter....its cold blooded murder and ummmm murder tastes good! lamb chops, lamb souvlakis, lamb kebabs, roast lamb are you getting the message?

its the way of the world hayley and its all part of the food chain. the sheep eats grass and then we fatten up the sheep for lamb chops! hehe. hey even the bible tells us we can eat animals and i don't need to be told twice to eat meat. i don't know if thats cruel anyway. sheep out in the wild wouldn't do too well because they are slow, have no weapons, can't run very fast and lets face it are rather ignorant creatures. there are so many of them because they are useful for people, namely for wool and meat. if they weren't useful there probably wouldn't be 10% of sheep we now have (50% of that figure in new zealamb )

a friend of mine just got back from new zealand and went on a hiking trip that involved days of 9 hours hikes basically all uphill. i don't know if i'ld do that but i'ld do the whole bungee-jumping and jumping out of plane thing.

hey sincirr how would you baptise a sheep? i don't know if sheep are into that whole full immersion thing?

R.E.M are coming here next year as are the doors of the 21st century so i'ld love to see them as well as velvet revolver who are playing in melbourne on feb 27th.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-19-2004, 03:44 AM   #58
hayley
USER INFO »
HEY! You've changed your name! Very nice.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey it ain't manslaughter....its cold blooded murder and ummmm murder tastes good! lamb chops, lamb souvlakis, lamb kebabs, roast lamb are you getting the message?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) its the way of the world hayley and its all part of the food chain.
I don't care, the sheep are my friends. <----- I taught this one how to skip.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) a friend of mine just got back from new zealand and went on a hiking trip that involved days of 9 hours hikes basically all uphill. i don't know if i'ld do that but i'ld do the whole bungee-jumping and jumping out of plane thing.
Wow, a 9 hour hike. That's a long time, but I bet it was totally worth it when your friend had finished. Where abouts in New Zealand was it? And I'm into more of the exciting things too, I have never been bungee-jumping before but it would be so cool to try.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) R.E.M are coming here next year as are the doors of the 21st century so i'ld love to see them as well as velvet revolver who are playing in melbourne on feb 27th.
The doors of the 21st century?
We have R.E.M coming too, same with Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and System of A Down at the BDO in Jan. Good year coming up for the rock concert scene!

Old 12-19-2004, 06:24 PM   #59
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) HEY! You've changed your name! Very nice.

I don't care, the sheep are my friends. <----- I taught this one how to skip.

Wow, a 9 hour hike. That's a long time, but I bet it was totally worth it when your friend had finished. Where abouts in New Zealand was it? And I'm into more of the exciting things too, I have never been bungee-jumping before but it would be so cool to try.

cool.

The doors of the 21st century?
We have R.E.M coming too, same with Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and System of A Down at the BDO in Jan. Good year coming up for the rock concert scene!
the doors of the 21st century are the doors minus jim morrison (obviously) with ian astbury of the cult on vocals. queen are going to be something similar with someone replacing freddie mercury who's name escapes me. i'm going to go and get my VR tickets later this week, i just hope its not sold out. the BDO is preddy weak next year i reckon. the best line-ups were the ones at the start although metallica last year would have being awesome.

hey you can't slap me! lol
now you know that is merely one of steve's emoties.......right? that must be one seriously smart sheep, most of them don't realise they have their discharges hanging on their backs!

oh and i'm not sure where he went but it sounds like he had a great time, i'll have to ask him. i think if your (the plural your) an outdoors person like he is new zealand is a great spot. in australia our mountains are preddy pitiful although i say with all humility our beaches rock!

the santa emotie....very cute lol.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie

Last edited by aussiecreeder : 12-19-2004 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:02 PM   #60
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) the doors of the 21st century are the doors minus jim morrison (obviously) with ian astbury of the cult on vocals.
Wow, sounds cool.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aissiecreeder) i'm going to go and get my VR tickets later this week, i just hope its not sold out.
Good point, you better hurry, I think they are selling very rapidly in both Ozy and NZ.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) the BDO is preddy weak next year i reckon. the best line-ups were the ones at the start although metallica last year would have being awesome.
The BDO is average this year, no super huge acts coming, I'm pretty sure Velvet aren't coming to NZ for the BDO. The best act this year would have to be Shihad. And yeah Metallica last year was freaking HUGE, wish I had of gone.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey you can't slap me! lol
Okay, sorry, I should have known you don't like to be slapped. Take some of this then: ehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) now you know that is merely one of steve's emoties.......right? that must be one seriously smart sheep, most of them don't realise they have their discharges hanging on their backs!
I taught them well.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) in australia our mountains are preddy pitiful although i say with all humility our beaches rock!
Hell yeah, over here we get a few days of beautiful sun and then it ends up raining. (Talk about ruin my sunbathing schedule! lol) To lie on one of your beaches for a day would be bliss.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) the santa emotie....very cute lol.
Doesn't it make you feel all Christmasy!