++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-22-2004, 10:28 AM   #451
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
prayers please

I'm asking for prayers for my seven year old son who was admitted to the hospital on Monday. His hand has a nasty infection which is causing him alot of pain. he has been on three antibiotics thru the IV and pain meds. I am going back to the hospital this morning and if his hand is not better they are going to do surgery. Please keep my little guy in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.....

Creed~~Bullets
Old 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM   #452
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
MrSeeker, you and your friends are definitely on my prayer list. It sounds like a good thing that you are doing. And Jez, you're little one is in my thoughts and prayers as well. I hope he will be all right!
Old 04-22-2004, 12:26 PM   #453
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Mr. Seeker and Jez, you guys are both added to the prayer list.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-22-2004, 12:39 PM   #454
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Kevin, you and your friends are added to my prayer list. I think it's great thing that you're doing. Stace, you and your son are in my prayers too. I hope he gets better soon.

Relearn Love
Old 04-22-2004, 01:03 PM   #455
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Kevin and Stace,
You are both in my prayers! Stace, I hope your son's hand will get better so he won't need to have surgery, but if he does then I hope he recovers fast and is back to his old self in no time!

Kevin,
That is a wonderful thing that you and your friends are starting! I hope that the outcome from this goes farther beyond your expectations! Bless you for starting this up!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-22-2004, 02:46 PM   #456
whitebird
USER INFO »
Mr. Seeker, I'll say a prayer of hope.

Jez, it hurts so much to watch your own child in pain, I'll say a prayer that he will get over this infection, and has no lasting problems.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:51 PM   #457
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Thank you all so so much. You all dont know how much this means to me and the rest of the guys,thanks.
God bless

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:59 PM   #458
creedsister
USER INFO »
Jez your little Guy is in my prayers poor little thing, and peace be with you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-27-2004, 11:08 PM   #459
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Please pray for my Grandma!
Mom called at 10 oclock last night and said that she has gall stones! She is afraid to have surgery for it to cuz she is almost 80 Her name is Joy!
Thanks!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-28-2004, 01:39 AM   #460
creedsister
USER INFO »
Awwww Julie im sorry i was just about to go pray,,and i will pry For Granny Joy,,,I had Goal stones And they Suck,,, To you and da granny
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-28-2004, 12:48 PM   #461
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thank you creedsister
I really appreciate it
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-28-2004, 10:41 PM   #462
Jez
USER INFO »
I sure do appreciate the prayers and thoughts from you all. Please keep them coming..here's the latest update (this is day 10 in the hospital):

The results came back from the bone scan Caleb had done yesterday. He has six or seven "hot spots" spread out all over his hand to just above his wrist. These spots basicly indicate where bone has been compromised by infection, thus the reason that he still has pain, since the swelling has been reduced by about sixty percent now. I attended his physical therapy session this morning....he's having a tough time, and an even tougher time doing anything for me. I was playing a game of scrabble with him today and he almost had me in tears, yelling at me and blaming me for him having a hard time winning and making his hand hurt because I asked him to try to pick up the pieces with his right hand. He was being completely irrational, of course, but it still wasn't fun to have him make a scene like that and everyone was looking at me like I was such a bad mom. I just can't imagine him going from a normal little boy to having a disability in no time flat, which is why I am trying so hard to impress upon him the necessity of at least trying....and not having "I can't" in his vocabulary.
With each passing day, the nursing staff seems to grow less and less receptive to giving information and helping us out in any way. I get the "damn, can't this woman control her kids?" look all the time from them now. (I had to take Jess with me there today and chaos was the operative word of the hour. She hurt herself at least twice while we were there.). I talked to the doctor.....she said that she is going to have the department of infectious diseases people come and look at him tomorrow and assess (sp) whether he needs to stay in the hospital on intravaneous antibiotics for awhile longer or if he can come home and undergo another four weeks or more of oral meds. P.T. is putting in an order for him to attend the hospital's outpatient therapy for who knows how many days a week after his release at least for awhile until insurance will allow therapy at a closer location.
We're all so tired and stressed...and I have to go back to work tomorrow, so no one will be there with him when the infectious disease people come..
I don't know what I'm doing from hour to hour....I really need a good cry, I think and then I should feel better.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 04-28-2004, 10:54 PM   #463
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Aww Stace
I am so sorry that your going through all of this
I could never begin to imagine how that must feel! I hope that your sons hand gets better soon and that he will be able to come home! You and your family will be in my continued prayers
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-28-2004, 11:07 PM   #464
creedsister
USER INFO »
The best advice i can give you is to take a break and a long cry you cant be at a 10 places at one time and sweetie there is nothing more stressful than a sick child this i know and people our always so quick to judge when they dont whats going on but when you take some u time your not being selfish you will find that if you take time for you rest and clarity you will be better for your son and you so pic chick my prayers are with and your son at this time BLESS YOUR HEART, and your son
Old 04-28-2004, 11:09 PM   #465
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Thank you creedsister
I really appreciate it