++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-20-2005, 09:14 AM   #436
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-21-2005, 07:17 AM   #437
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 21st

"He's got the whole world in his hand."

God holds his children of faith in his hand. As long as they place their lives in him, no one or nothing can steal them away.

Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

John 10:28-30

Heaven

Old 04-21-2005, 08:43 AM   #438
creedsister
USER INFO »
Where Would We Be

Pslam 124...AMEN.. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE when men Rose Up Against Us They Had Swallowed Us Up Quick..When Their Wrath Was Kindled Against Us Then The Waters had overwhelmed us The Stream Had Gone Over Our Soul..the the proud waters had gone over our soul..BLESSED BE THE LORD..WHO HAD NOT GIVEN US A PREY TO THEIR TEETH..Our Soul Escaped Like A Bird OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE FOWLERS..the snare is broken we escaped ..our help is is in the name Of The Lord Who Made heaven and earth... I,am the Good shephered And know of my sheep And Am Known Of Mine
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #439
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
thanks, heaven...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-22-2005, 07:11 AM   #440
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 22nd

"Fingerprints."

The touch of the Master's hand is all around us. We see it in the order, beauty, and dazzling variety in creation. The great expanse of space with its billions of planets and the incredible world of the microscopic are all testimony to an Orderer of great creativity. God has left his fingerprints all over his world so we can know he is here.

Since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities -- his eternal power and divine nature -- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

Old 04-22-2005, 11:12 AM   #441
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN ...Because that when they knew GOD Glorified him not as GOD, Neither WERE THANKFUL..but became vain in their Imaginations and their foolish heart Was Darkend..Professing themeselves To Be Wise..They Became Fools And Changed The Glory Of The Uncorruptible God Into Image Made Like To Corruptible Man And The Birds And Fourfooted Beasts And Creeping Things...Wherefore God Also Gave Theme Up To Uncleanness Through the Lusts Of Their Own heart to dis honour their own bodies between themeselves..who changed the truth of God into A Lie And Worshipped And Serve The Creature More Than The Creator Who IS BLESSED FOREVER... Pslam 90 Eternal God And Mortal Man LORD THOU Hast Been Our Dwelling Place In All Genrations Before The Mountians Were Brought Forth Or Ever Hadst Formed The Earth And The World Even From Everlasting And Everlasting..Thou Art God Thou Turnest Man To Destruction And Sayest Return Ye Children Of Men For A Thousand Years In Thy Sight ARE AS BUT YESTERDAY..When It Is Past As A Whatch In The Night As With A Flood They Are As A Sleep In The Morning They Are Just Like Grass Which Groweth Up In The Morning It Flourisheth And Grows up in the evening it is cut down withereth For We Are Consumed By thine Anger and by thy wrath We Are Troubled Thou Hast Set Our Iniquitites Before Thee Our Secret sins in the light of thy contenance For All Our days are passed away in thy wrath we spend our years as the tale that is told the days of our years threescore years and ten and if by reason of Strength they be fourscore years yet is their stength they be four thousand scores labour and sorrow for it is soon cutt off And We fly away Who Knoweth The Power Of Thy Anger Even Acording To thy fear is wrath so teach us to number our days that we may apply Our hearts unto wisdom Return O Lord Ho0w Long And Let It Repent Thee Concering Thy Serveants O satsfy us early with thy mercy that we may Rejoice and be glad all our days makes us Glad Acording To The Days Whererin thou hast Afficted us and the years we have seen evil , Let Thy Works Appear Unto The Serveants And The Glory Unto Their Children AND LET THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD OUR GOD BE UPON US, AND ESTABLISH THOU THE WORK OF OUR HANDS UPON US YEA THE WORK OF OUR HANDS ESTABLISH THOU IT......1 Cor.2.9 Eye Hath Not Seen Nor Heared Neither Have Entered In The Heart Of Man The Things Which God Hath Prepared For Theme That Love Him ...
Old 04-23-2005, 08:16 AM   #442
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 23rd

"God wants us to pass his Word on to others."

As the Word is life-changing to us, so we pass it on to others that it might change their lives also.

Take to heart all the words I have given you today. Pass them on as a command to your children.

Deuteronomy 32:46

Heaven

Old 04-23-2005, 04:47 PM   #443
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
heaven...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-23-2005, 09:35 PM   #444
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 04-24-2005, 08:10 AM   #445
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 24th

"With all the change in my life, how can the Bible help me keep it all together?"

The Bible teaches two great truths about change. The first is that despite the changing world around us, God is changeless and dependable. The second is that God calls for an inner change of heart, called repentance, that produces an outer change of lifestyle, called obedience.

What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same, anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

2 Corinthians 5:17

Heaven

Old 04-24-2005, 02:11 PM   #446
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 04-25-2005, 07:20 AM   #447
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 25th

"Christ lives in me."

Until I can become completely like him through the power of the Spirit ( 2 Cor 3:18 ), he lives in me. Until I can go home to be with him he lives in me ( John14:1-21 ). Everywhere I go and everything I do, he is with me.

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Colossians 1:27-28

Heaven

Old 04-25-2005, 10:58 AM   #448
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen 11 timothy Ch.4.8 I CHARGE THEE, Therefore Before God And The Lord Jesus Christ Who Shall Judge The Quick And The Dead At His Appearing And His Kingdom Preach The Word ; Be Instant In Season Out Of Season Reprove Rebuke Rebuke Exort With All Long Suffering And Doctrine For The Time Will They Will Not Endure A Sound Doctrine But After Their Own Lusts Shall They Heap To ThemeSelves Teachers Having Itching Ears And They Shall Turn Away Their Ears From The Truth And Shall Be Turned In To Fables But Whatch Thou In All Things Endure Afflictions Do The Work Of Evangelist Make Full Proof Of Thy Ministry For I,am Now Ready To Be Of Fered And The Time Of My Depature Is At Hand I Have Fought A Good Fight I Have Finshied My Course I Have Kept The Faith....OUR FAITH SHALL INDEED REWARD US ..Henceforth There Is Laid Up For Us A Crown Of Righteous Judge Shall Give me At That Day And Not Only To Me BUT UNTO ALL OF THEME ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING
Old 04-26-2005, 07:17 AM   #449
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

April 26th

"Only God is worthy to be praised."

Early Christians suffered terrible persecution, even death, for refusing to bow down to idols. Images of Caesar were prominent throughout the Roman Empire, and all were expected to pay tribute to these graven images. The Christians refused, and so they were thrown into jail, and sometimes they were thrown to wild beasts.

Only God is worthy to be praised. In all we do and all we are, our lives should pay tribute to God. Nothing else is good enough. Offer to God thanksgiving and praise, for He alone is deserving.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

Psalm 50:14

Heaven

Old 04-26-2005, 09:07 PM   #450
creedsister
USER INFO »
For He Is Worth Death And Only Him Alone Is Worth DYING FOR Suffering Death The Empty Hole In The Heart Of The Shadow Of Death, The Agoney Of Pain And Oh The Joy And The Never Ending Compromise Of Thy Love And Thy Mercy The Life In Our Death ...TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For He Is The Glory Diven When We Awake ... Not Unto Us Oh Lord BUT UNTO THY NAME GIVE GLORY FOR THY MERCY AND FOR THY TRUTHS SAKE..Wherefore The Morons Say WHERE IS NOW THEIR GOD But Our God Is The The Heavens HE HATH DONE WHATSOEVER HE HATH PLEASED Their IDOLS Are Silver And Gold The Works Of Mans Hands..So Fancy And So Cold They Have Mouths But They Speak Not Eyes Have They But See Not They Have Ears But They Hear Not Noses Have They But They Smell Not, They Have Hands But They Handle Not Feet Have They But They Walk Not Neither Speak They Through Their Throat They That Make Theme ..ARE SO LIKE UNTO THEME So It Be Everyone That Trust In Theme ..O ISRAEL Trust Thou In The IN THE LORD He Is Their Help And Their Shiled Ye THAT FEAR THE LORD TRUST IN THE LORD , O House Of Araon Trust In The Lord He Is Their Help And Their Shield THE LORD HATH BEEN MINDFUL Of Us He Will Bless Us The House Of Israel He Wi8ll Bless The House Of Araon He Will Bless Theme That Fear The Lord BOTH SMALL AND GREAT The Lord Shall Increase More And More You And Your Children Ye Are Blessed Of The Lord Which Made The Heavens And Earth Are The Lords But The Earth Have Given Up The Children Of Men The Dead Praise Not The Lord Neither Any That Go Down Into Silence But We We Will Bless The Lord From This Time Forth And For Ever More Praise The Lord I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heared Me And Art Become My Endless Salvation The Stone Which The Buliders Refused IS BECOME THE HEAD STONE OF THE CORNER This The Lords Doings How Wonderful It Is This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, WE WILL REJOICE AND WE WILL BE GLAD IN IT...Save Now I Beeseech Thee O Lord O Lord I Beseeche Thee Send New Prospertiy BLESSED BE HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, Sweet Hossanna And The Sweet By And By Haa, We Have Blessed You You Out Of The House Of The Lord God Is The Lord Which Hath Shown Us Light Bind The Sacrafice With Cords Even Unto The Horns Of The Altar Thou Art My God And I Will Praise Thee Thou Art My God I WILL EXALT THEE O Give Thanks Unto The Lord FOR HE IS GOOD FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER, The Never Ending Glory ***Amen And Amen :